Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Wolves : Survive and Battle -OOC-

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Wolves : Survive and Battle -OOC-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Are you still looking for a water wolf?
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shiokami on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm

i hope i can still join.
well anyway here goes...
Name:First name:Maya, Last name: Myuki, Middle name:???"unknown"
Age (15 - 39):18
Role (Teacher or Student):Student
Wolf Type and Picture:TimeImage
Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want):Image"i made both images"
-Weight-169.2 lbs
-Height-5'3"
-Eye color-red"obviously"
-Eye shape-idk whatever shape that is up their
-Pupil shape-umm...normal i guess
-Hair color-white-silver
-Hair style-long and somewhat messy in the front but also kind of symmetrical"as pictured above"
-Body type-small and tone
-Skin color-white..."obviously"
-Orientation-bi
-Clothes-
+top+black short sleeve shirt with tightly woven fishnet shirt underneath and white sleeveless shirt over the black one
+bottom+black hakama
+shoes+geta sandals with black strap
+accessories+dog collar"not typically worn but is on some occasions", fingerless padded gloves
-Body piercings (if any)– none
-Hobbies and Interests- martial arts, being alone, watching people"no not like that...", art, listening to music, being out in nature.
-Tools and or weapons- none"prefers hand to hand combat"
-Tattoo/Mark- black triangle with center missing"sorta like the triforce from legend of zelda...but black" with a roman numeral clock face as the background. it is placed at the bottom of the neck between the shoulder blades.
-Scars or Anything else- none
-Impression you give off-:an air of shyness and mystery.
Personality:timid and shy when around people but also knowledgeable and spiritual "not to be confused with religious." also very passionate.
Dorm Room:Image
Siblings and or Family:none they are all dead..."o.O that's not creepy in any way or form......"
Theme song: daft punk- around the world/harder,bettr,faster,stronger "its one song" from the alive album.
Code: Select all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXHdsRBrWaw

Powers of Wolf:"ability to slow time around herself which to other people appears as if she would be moving at supersonic speed, also able to completely stop time around herself but this causes a huge strain on her so she doesn't do this unless she truly needs to, also can see past or future events at times. also has the ability to hyper-accelerate a persons age but almost always wont reveal or use the ability.
History:nothing is know before age fifteen except all of her family was eliminated except her"cause unknown but there was a huge crater from where she lived that had nothing left in it but dust and herself" and she grew up with a martial arts master as a father figure and learned and trained under him. not much else is known about her past and she refuses to talk about it.
Other info: has no current crush and even if she did she wouldn't talk about it "its best to approach her and ask (chances are she will accept).", likes all kinds of music (except country).
Scent(what smell your character gives off):blood "yea....."
Yea...i made this...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shiokami
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shiokami on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

nvmnd no one is here and i quit this site

shiokami
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!