Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

(Anime style) high school harem RP OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: (Anime style) high school harem RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:19 pm

name: Gabriel Aldamore
birthday: December 20th
Appereance: Image
Character: Gabriel is not very talkative but not always quiet, he likes to be a gentleman most of the time but can have a temper, he transferred from Romania so he has an accent.
Crush:
background: Born in Romania and went to school there up until his 18th birthday when he transferred to this new school and is starting classes. His parents were killed in a tragic train accident when an eighteen wheeler carrying a highly explosive liquid lost control and collided with the train car that his parents were in, completely tearing the side if it to pieces and killing his parents instantly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jagger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Accepted :) :P Aw that's a sad history T.T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:28 pm

well it's all I could think of on short notice, and had I known we didn't have to be human I would have made him some kind of elf or human because of his looks, ya know?

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:34 pm

lol I just wanted to accept *hug eclipse* woohoo Cyrus is 2 timing xdD

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:39 pm

He is? -Looks over at Cyrus.-

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:42 pm

looll Mitsuki is soo innocent that she believes him hope he bites her xD that will learn her xD

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Cyrus isn't two timing! I'm confused... >.>

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 pm

I'll be back in like half an hour or so, I'm going to get something to eat

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:21 pm

tss i have to go to sleep it's 11 o clock in the evening xD When school begins im not able to be up this late >_<

Doesn't Cyrus have a boyfriend?? xD

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Nope.... I said it was an on and off relationship heh

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:46 am

Damn Polka I will not be looked after *glomp* next time I wont just glomp you, it'll be the banhammer! Jk I <3 you Polka *Generic anime hugging* asa friend of course ^^"

Nice to meet you Jagger.

Xerox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 am

woohooo let's hope Seth is not going to kill Mitsuki XD though who would he be liking more? Seth or Mitsuki? xD

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Seth won't kill Mitsuki. Seth is the one who keeps doing crap to Cyrus... So Cyrus probably likes Mitsuki more at the moment heh :P

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Good thing XD She is soo making Cyrus biting her xD

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Lol xD He won't turn her just so you know xD

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 am

I'm holding a concert in the pier on the weekend, it might be a good time for characters that like each other to go out on a date and hang out. There'll be live bands, carnival games and of course many many shops. This'll be a great to time get to know your crushes better, and you might learn a little bit more about Ryuto if you are interested.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow forth like a river. And the three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Wait...the IC is ALREADY UP!?!?! ...*cries*

Xerox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 pm

It's been up... ^^;

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Ah, google, how I love you. You find those things which I wish for. Now, don't let this die, or I'll be forced to eat you all. D:<

Name: Rujiku Korando
Birthday: October 17th
Class: 2-A
Appearance: About 5' 9", he doesn't excel in height. Rujiku has broad shoulders, a slightly long neck, average sized ears, size 10 1/2 shoes, and mild-length hair. By mild, its a bit longer then short, and his bangs are in his eyes; however don't pass his eyes. In front of his ears, his hair goes down in a sloping arrow fashion to the length of his mouth. If, you were to stop and compare the distances, that is, they'd be equally as far down his face.
Not particularly muscular, but not really a noodle. Just average. He isn't at all fat, but isn't completely skins and bones. His eyes are a simple gray, and his hair is dark brown in color. His entire body is rather normal, and isn't quite anything unique.
Character: Wild at times, and calm and collected at others, Rujiku is someone you can't really predict. If he doesn't drag his friends off to dress up in Guerrilla suits and dance in the streets(by force, of course... for his friends), he could be falling asleep at lunch, reading a book, staring off into space, or simply not saying anything in a conversation. Spontaneous is the best single worded way to describe Rujiku. He's a "Spur of the moment" kind of guy, and often rushes into things without fully thinking them through. Still, as luck would have it, things normally turn out his way. Normally.
When it comes to girls, Korando is picky. They can't be normal. They have to be odd, different, and interesting. Normally, they aren't very "cool"; considering most girls would die if breathing wasn't cool, these girls are incredibly rare. Also, he normally moves slow in a relationship, and refuses to even consider saying "I love you", until everything, EVERYTHING, is known to the other, and it has been a year of dating. Yes, he can be mature.
However, he isn't always. As stated above, he can be very... eccentric, at times.

Likes: Soda, games, doing strange things, trying new things, playing games, going on walks, sleeping at night, eating when needed, Gray, specific types of girls, not being popular, avoiding trouble, getting into trouble.

Dislikes: Jocks, flirts, rotten milk, people who pester people, rap, sitting around, being bored, avoiding trouble, getting into trouble,
Crush: As of yet, this is N/A
Background: Background? What background? He grew up around the High School, just like you. He has no siblings. He has done some crazy things in the past. He will shove your locker full of toilet paper, simply because the aliens tried to steal it. No, he isn't insane. Just, eccentric.
Favorite. Letter. Ever: ~

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:34 pm

good you are accepted and welcome <3
I lovee youu btw <3

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!