Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

(Anime style) high school harem RP OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

(Anime style) high school harem RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:29 pm

This the ooc for the new thread of (Anime style) high school harem RP .

You can post your character here if you want to join. Well you have to give a drawing or picture of your character but if you give a good describing then its okaay
the things you have to write :

name:
class:
Appereance:
Character : (tell about the inside of the char nice lovely bla bla)
Crush:(if he doesnt have just dont fill it)
background

name: Mitsuki Karimu
birthday: 2 april
appearence: Image
Character: Mitsuki is nice and lovely but she dont talk too much. She hadnt had a good past so she dont trust everybody especially girls but still she is very naief.
crush: -
background: Mitsuki lived in Egypt with her father untill he was death so she moved to Japan to search for her Japanese Mother.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: (Anime style) high school harem RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm

I'll join hunterXgirl. The last one I couldn't really keep posting on.

Name: Rei Samiya
Birthday:February 22
Class:2A
Apperance: Image
Personality: She is a very kind but when someone makes her angry her temper flares. The words tiny, shrimp, and stump are taboo words so no one can say them around her. She is very protective of the people she cares about and will defend them. She is also hyper.
crush:Naoma
Short Bio:Rei is part of a very big family. She has 4brothers and 3 sisters. She is the oldest in the family. Her parents couldn't handle them all so they left Rei in charge and abandoned the kids. Now Rei looks after the her siblings as good as any parent would.
Last edited by brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chris Nemo on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 pm

I have a few characters that I could see using, so please tell me - would you prefer me to play a girl or a guy?

Chris Nemo
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icaruspuppet on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Name: Naoma
Birthday: August 5 (Yes my real b-day and it is today c:)
Class: Art
Appearance: Image
Character : He is very kind and likes to keep to himself, he doesn't talk alot but he can talk alot eventually to a point where he is spazzy the more he likes a person, whether it be as a friend or more.
Crush: Rei
Background: Naoma was adopted at a young age, moving from home to home, even living on the streets at one point in his life. Now he lives with a new family which he cares for more than any other, and is entering a new high school.
Last edited by icaruspuppet on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

icaruspuppet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 pm

chris@ you can choose what you want girl or boy ^_^

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 pm

Can I have Naoma? He is so cute. Its your choice though since you are the owner of the character.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icaruspuppet on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Uh, sure you can then o-0. <- super short post
Last edited by icaruspuppet on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

icaruspuppet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Brokenlove Naoma is the character of Icaruspuppet, you can make your own character ^_^ btw everyone your accepted :D

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:38 pm

I meant to say that I want to have my character date him. Sorry if it came out wrong like that. He is so cute that I think Rei should date him.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icaruspuppet on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Ok ok that's what I thought you said xD but after what hunterxgirl said I got confused o_o

icaruspuppet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Yeah. Really didn't mean for it to come out that way. So sorry. Lol. So, it's alright then?

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:51 pm

ooh sorry xD too much RPs i got confused myself xD

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Its fine hunterXgirl. Everyone gets confused at times. I did earlier in the tokyo mew mew role play remember? No problem at all.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

XD haha thanks but the mew mew rp is awesome XD i have soo much lol playing it ^_^

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icaruspuppet on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Yeah it's ok then c:

icaruspuppet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Awesome! Oh, and I'm glad your enjoying the tokyo mew mew one hunterXgirl. icaruspuppet , can you change your crush to my character? I don't really want to have another person saying that they like your characyter. Everytime that happens my character looses the guy.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:38 pm

name: Tiki
birthday: Feb 2
Appereance:
Character : Tiki is a quiet guy who loves to listen and dance to the sound of music. He is a bit of a loner, and seems to like wearing skates to get around. He hates the sound of people fighting and will stop it even if he gets hurt in the way. He is a nice but is shy when around people he doesn't know. He is not angered easly but when mad he will leave the area and hide to cool down his rage.
Crush: Asuki!!!!
background: Tiki lives with his mother and one older sister. He moved to his new house a few mouths ago and now is in a new area and doesn't know anyone, so he choses to hide himself under his music from his ipod and skates around to see the area.
Last edited by Drakma-ShadowAngel on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icaruspuppet on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 pm

I think we have enough characters by now to start the IC :D

icaruspuppet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Its not only my RP eclipse was the one making the IC so we have to wait till tommorow :D

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Name: Asuki Nagasome
Birthday: february 13
Class: 2A
Appearance: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/chara ... /30372.jpg
Character: She is nice, friendly and forces people to do things for/with her with pure friendliness. She is a little naive.
Crush: Tiki
Background: She lives with her father. She does various afterschool activities like kendo, cosplay/lolita club and playing guitar in a school band. :D
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!