Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

(Anime style) high school harem RP OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: (Anime style) high school harem RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 pm

I tend to have that effect on people. Mwahahah. Now, can I request a link to the actual RP, since I can't seem to find it?
Favorite. Letter. Ever: ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 am

Holy CRAP. 10 Pages!? I'm always late to sign up to things. T.T
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:07 pm

You can sign up if you want... We kind of need more people this rp kinda died.... I'll send you the link to the IC Sorry Rin by the way... I thought Hunterxgirl was gonna put up the link because when I looked at this I didn't have time. After that I sort of forgot.... But yeah... Nothing's really going on in the roleplay so you can go ahead and join.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Really? O_O Thanks. I'll make a profile now.. And when the site stops glitching for me, I'll start figuring out an IC...

Name: Mikki Saayakoi
Birthday: 6th of September
Class: 2A? 3A? You pick.. I can't decide.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... /8.jpg?o=2
Character: Mikki is quiet, strange and weird, times when she's talking she doesn't sound very happy, other times, when she's in a good mood.. She's laughing, she's nice.. She's random. She doesn't take the effort into remembering her past.
Crush:
Background: She lives with her mother who had been raising her all alone since her father died, but one day her mom died from a sickness. Her aunt sent her to (wherever the school is located. O_o), and she's been living alone ever since. Pretty much the cause of her quietness.
Last edited by Anelle on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Kay awesome :)

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Alright, site isn't glitching anymore.. *Clueless as to how to start this. T.T*

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Well HunterxGirl's character and Cyrus are with Cyrus's family at a restaurant you can say that your character already knows Cy and see's Cy and Hunterxgirl's character and joins....

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:41 am

ERm... Okay.. XD

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 am

That sounds pretty easy... And... Effort..Less... *Tired*

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Sorry for the uber short post. I was literally about to fall asleep at my keyboard then.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 am

It's okay mine was fairly short too...

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 am

Heh.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 am

Is it okay if I add you to my friends list? T.T For some reason I lose posts posted by people I don't have added. I dunno if it's just the site, my account, or my computer.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inoinoino on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 am

i will be joining soon, but i cant right now because im busy
I am one of the damned

inoinoino
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 am

ok you can post your character

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am

O.o Is this Rp dead? If it's not then I would abouslely LOVE to join, it seems soo awesome

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 pm

It's sorta dead. Like I constantly check it :) go ahead and join we need more people :D

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 am

darkune is going to join us too :3 he just pmt me ^^

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm

(x-x. So sorry it took me this long to put up my char, but I've been busy with my stupid exams. I'll put it up right now)

name:Kazumo (Kazu) Yumekita
birthday: May 18th
class:2A
Appereance: Image
Character : Kazu's a loveable oaf. He's actually pretty smart, but his lack of attention span and horrible hand-eye cordination makes him seem...idiotic. He's the kind of guy who trips on air, and laughs at pretty much anything. If one of his friends are upset, he makes it his job to cheer them up.
Crush:No one yet, but that's bound to change!
background: Kazu comes from a small family of only one older brother and his parents, who are rarely around since they work. Because his parents work so much, and his brother's in college now, he is usually home alone. His father and brother raised him to be an athlete since he has both the looks, and the genes. But since his skills are so horrible, the only sport related thing he can do semi-decently is kendo (swordfighting with wooden swords basically...yeah), which is something he has recently grown fond of

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Accepted :)

I think the best thing to do would to just restart the RP.... Same link to the IC, but just start over...

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!