Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Eclipse(Still taking Sign-Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Elemental Eclipse(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:19 pm

- The IC is up - here's the link:
elemental-eclipse-t27412.html
Cmon ppl we need to start rp-ing

Still looking for people who can be bad guys.

After a meteor hit earth, instead of destroying it, it changed things. People were given special elemental powers. Each person has their single element. Also, people were able to summon weapons that are based on their soul, and element. The meteor also released shards with great power around the world. Malignant forces began rising up to try to obtain these shards. 13 people were chosen as kings of their own elements and were given a number. Those 13 were bound by destiny.

1.Light-ted fuzz
2.Fire-
3.Wind-Saikotsu
4.Water-AngelDreams
5.Thunder-shikakid55
6.Earth-Polka
7.Poison-KuraiRyuu
8.Sound-Victim130
9.Grass-Saikotsu
10.Weapon Master(can summon multiple and any weapons)-
11.Ice-
12.Healer-brokenlove
13.Darkness-SilverxDusk
Also Ki-user: ted fuzz

You can also choose to be any other person thats not king of their element.
Now each of the people have met and befriended each other at some point of their lives. It can be either they know each other in the present, or have met each other in the past. The numbers dont detail who's the strongest. Some of them have to attend the same school. The Light and Dark kings will be the main characters and key to the story.

Rules:
1.No goodmodding.
2.Romance is allowed.
3.Try to login as much as possible, and if you cant, pm me about it.
4.Ehh..just have fun with it.

Character sheet:

Name:
Nickname:(you can gain one as the story goes by)
Appearance:(Pic is preferred but description is fine)
Personality:
Element:
Main Weapon Name:
Weapon picture or description:
Good or Bad:(can change as the story goes by)
Background:(not needed)

Mine:
Name: Daniel Night
Nickname:Silver
Appearance:Image
Personality:calm and collected, likes to keep to himself, but can be very talkative and friendly.
Element:Darkness
Main Weapon Name: Soul Eater
Weapon Picture:Image
Good or Bad: Good in the beginning.
Background: Lives with aunt after his parents died in a car crash.
Last edited by SilverxDusk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Eclipse(Sign-Ups & OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Sounds cool! ^^

Name: Kira Kat
Nickname: Angel
Appearance: Image
Personality: She's mostly very quiet and prefers to keep to herself. She's mysterious around others, but all the same, she's a fiesty fighter.
Element: Light
Main Weapon Name: Star Katana
Weapon picture or description: Looks like a normal ninja katana at first, but when summoned in the light, it glows a bright yellow.
Good or Bad: Is sort of an in betweener in the beginning
Background: Doesn't talk a lot, but hopefully she will later on in the story. (^^)
Learn to treat those who died, holding onto their beliefs, with respect. That is what a real man does... So if you want to become a real man, then come aboard my ship. - Captain Harlock, Captain Harlock Endless Odyssey (^^)

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:35 pm

cool, accepted :D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Name: Alma Cross
Nickname: Breezy (though she doesn't like the name)
Appearance: (the one in the foreground)Image
Personality:A free spirit, she doesn't like being tied down. She comes and she goes, the most predictable thing about her is how unpredictable she can be.
Element: Wind
Main Weapon Name: Tohya
Weapon picture or description: the sword she is wielding in the picture
Good or Bad: either or. As a free spirit, she helps who she pleases, and does what she wants.
Background:(not needed)
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 pm

cool accepted :D

we still need a few more people though :l

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 pm

funny story behind my sword, it was originally a zanpakuto given to me in a besm game, before I even watched the show bleach. I felt it would be a good weapon to give this character, since it is based off of the soul and element of my character.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Can I reserve a spot for water?
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:56 pm

sure sure

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Can I reserve a spot for Weapon master? I'd very much like that spot, and I'll have a profile up as fast as possible.

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Could I please reserve the spot for Poison?

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 pm

alright sure, i just need another active person so i can start the IC

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Can i take fire? O.O
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 pm

yes, but cmon someone set up a profile >.<!

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:32 pm

hahaha. this is funny in some odd way.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diabeticgirl on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Name: Korie Thomas
Nickname:Kor
Personality: Korie is very friendly. She is also understanding. She enjoys attention, and is always getting in the middle of things.
Element: Ice
Main Weapon Name: Ice Beam
Weapon picture or description: Its a rod like opbject that has the ability to freeze anything she aims it at.
Good or Bad:Good to start out. May change...

Didn't see fire was taken >.< edited...
Last edited by diabeticgirl on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diabeticgirl<3

diabeticgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Oh i'm gonna do it now,

But was wondering if it was taken =]

Thank you btw =D

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:36 pm

diabeticgirl, were you going to be the queen of fire, or just another fire user?

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diabeticgirl on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm

I didn't see fire was taken when I first posted... >.< so, I changed it :D

diabeticgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Name: Morris K. Dense
Nickname: Dense

Appearance: (Couldn't find a good pic, so I'll use a descripition.)
He is a bit taller than the average man his age, but nothing really noticeable. He skin is lightly tanned, and he is slenderly build, but still muscular. He has brown eyes, and short darkbrown hair. When it comes to his clothes, he prefers to keep it simple. A shirt, trousers and an oversized jacket.

Personality: He is a laid-back guy, and he can be extremely boring sometimes. He enjoys reading, as long as it's something fictional. He isn't afraid of people in any way, he just prefers if no one don't gets too close to him physically.

Element: Weapon Mastery

Main Weapon Name: Sword. He doesn't believe in naming things such as weapons, so he'll just call it whatever
it is.

Weapon picture or description: His main weapon is a blue glaive. It has no special powers whatsoever, but that doesn't matter. It is a bit smaller than most other swords.

Good or Bad:That all depends on the situation.
Last edited by Shi-chan on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Name: Joanna Axel
Nickname:Axel
Personality: Axel is very easy going. She has a tough outer shell and does not cry easily. Her hard exterior makes her difficult to approach but once you get to know her you can't help but want to find out more about her.
Element: Earth
Main Weapon Name: Shi-long (Double sword if its ok)
Weapon picture or description: Both blade's shafts are made from twisted tree bark and are very sturdy. The blade itself is a shiny silver with a greenish tint.
Good or Bad:Neutral like the earth

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!