Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Eclipse(Still taking Sign-Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Eclipse(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Aww ok, well it was nice having you on the team shikakid :D
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Bluejay, can my character fall in love with your or vice versa?
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:45 pm

elementum-bellum-amor-ooc-sign-ups-always-accepting-t29734.html

Just remade the OOC to Element of Atlantis with a new and cool name!!!

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm

wow, I haven't checked the ooc in a while. I'd like to note that my characters are kinda neutral, but not entirely. They haven't truly joined either Fuji or Silver, (whom Alma will only call Daniel, because that's how she remembers him the most), but they've discovered that Fuji shares their goals (and are less wary of him for the moment). While not enemies of either group, they aren't afraid to do what is necessary when the time comes. In other words, they're cooperating with the two groups for the time being, but depending on their actions, that may change. When the world no longer needs the shards, Alma and Anima will do everything in their power to destroy the shards, but until then, they're keeping their eyes on both groups and letting them gather the shards.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Name:
Lucas Hunter(Lucian)

Nickname:N/A

Appearance: Image

Personality: He loves cold places...he is friendly and playful but can be dark and gloomy at times. He is always seeking an adrenaline rush which he would consider to be fun.

Element: Ice

Main Weapon Name: Ice Needle
Secondary Weapon: Scythe

Weapon picture or description:Image

Good or Bad: Fun( this means good or bad which ever seems fun to him)(if you really need them ill be bad)
Last edited by Huchiama on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
(\ /)
( . .)
C(" )(" )

Huchiama
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:00 pm

As a friend to Silver I will warn you that someone has used that picture already. So If I were you I would change it, otherwise you won't be accepted.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:10 pm

this is intersting indeed. I would choose darkness but I see the owner took that...to bad...fire is my second pick and the list shows it's still avaliable so....can I take it's place or is the list wrong?
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Lol I want to start rping so badly......but i guess I gotta wait to be accepted, and then I have to figure out how to join in because the story is already 32 pages long and ive only read like 15 pages, so if anybody could tell me whats happened in a short summary that would be helpful---tyvm ^.^ I am so impatient, i should be shot(jking dont teleport to me and shoot me :/ it would hurt badly xDD)

Huchiama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Ya don't worry once I have the patience (School and reports kinda drain it.) I will summurize it and I am pretty sure Silver will accept you. If you guys want I have a RP that is moving slowly you guys could join if you wish.

elementum-bellum-amor-ooc-sign-ups-always-accepting-t29734.html

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 pm

huchiama you're accepted, and oblivian youc an still take fire.

i posted a summary on the previous page.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Hey ummm I was thinking since there really isnt a category for wate, can ice and water kinda be the same thing----i mean you cant have ice without water, right? hehe

Huchiama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 pm

No Ice is ICE not WATER Unless it is Avatar elemental psyics which it isnt. Its more like Pokemon. They emit their elements (More or less) Ice comes out of the users hands or respective body part and the same with water. I am not 100% on this, but I am 99%.

This is right, right Silver?

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Yeah that perfectly explained Victim. :D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 pm

omg Huchiama you're the second person to have a scythe as a weapon :)

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:32 pm

who is the first, they has 2 die o_O

Huchiama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:19 am

Angel is lol. Irony.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Yeah, uh, I'm quitting this Rp. You guys should already know that I've handed over my character to Alma, so he'll still be active. Sorry I couldn't stay for the entire thing. If you guys finish and get a sequel or something, I'll stay through with that. :P
Watch the rhythm, feel the moment

Souseiki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:07 am

Ok, is this guy good enough for fire then?

Name: Ryu Kazer
Nickname: Pyro
Appearance: Image
Personality: Wild and enjoys the thrill of fighting. Isn't much of a social guy at times, but if he sees someone getting ganged up on or something in that nature, he can't just sit back and watch. Finds it boring when the opponent is weak, but goes pretty crazy and wild with a strong enemy.
Element: Fire
Main Weapon Name: Hellfire
Weapon picture or description:Image
Good or Bad: Currently a rouge
Background: None yet
Last edited by Oblivian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Sure that's perfect, just fix your weapon picture lol. (accepted btw)

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 pm

oops didn't notice that before ^^; ok fixed now. Can you quickly tell me what's going on right now?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!