Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Hetalia (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gakuen Hetalia (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 pm

It seems like whenever I'm on, everybody's OFF. -_-; And what should Estonia's costume be? I can't think of one!!! XC

IDEAS SO FAR: (Okay I lied a bit.)

Pikachu
Ninja
Mongolian Soldier
Random Cross Dressing
Popcorn (Ignore that one...)
Someone from 'Hack G.U.'

Yay! Fun stuff! Wow, the list turned out pretty well. XD After Christmas there's still New Years, Valentine's Day (MUST HAVE AT LEAST FLUFF BETWEEN OTPS! XC), Easter, and Summer Vacation. ^^ Oh, the HOLIDAYS! XD My Christmas and New Years break is only two weeks long. T-T

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! What page is this in a row? Like, fifth? More? Oh heck like I'd know.

Oh, I just went over the image of a fam!Canada! XD Basically, the only thing that I can get in my mind is flat chested... BWAHAHAHA!!! 'Cuz, America has to be the one that gets all the attention, and Canada must be as unnoticeable as possible. With a big chest like Ukraine's, fem!Canada would be running from boys. XD Lol, I'm so weird. My friend are afraid of how messed up my mind is because of anime and manga. They say I used to be really quiet, which I sorta still am, but I have total moments of randomness now. Like, one moment they're talking about music, then the next moment I'm asking them which OC character outline fits Mother Earth better. XD Lol, funny stuff.
I love candy. I'm addicted to nerds, smarties, and kisses. L❤L
It's like, What the phó. ♨
Forgot cookies! The dark side has ʎ@❤i!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 am

OMG I'm shocked that this RP is still alive!!!! O.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 am

Hey~ I'm finally on XD and i can't believe it's still alive too! Sorry i haven't been on though, life's been tough ) :
And plus i'm so addicted to Dissidia XD To all who have a PSP i highly recommend that you get this game! It's too awesome XD

ps - can i have a summary too?

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Oh, oh, oh, summary! XD Thats what you guys mean! Wow, I was totally lost there, lol!

So far...

Estonia...... Being dragged to Mongolia's room to get a costume. (Rhyme time! XD)
Mongolia.... Dragging Estonia to his dorm room to get a costume.
Vietnam..... Ran into a wall and got a concussion. (Ouch...)
Germany.... Asking Feliciano and England how his costume looks.
N. Italy...... With Germany and England.
Hungary..... Helping Sidney.
Austria...... Playing piano in the music room.
England..... With Germany and Feleciano.
America..... In the infirmary puking.
Canada...... Pulling Russia off... where are they? Its been like an hour and they haven't reached the plants yet...
Russia....... With Canada somewhere... (Oh, I can't stop thinking! XD)
Japan....... In the infirmary with America.
Greece...... Standing in front of Japan's room with the plantlings.
Belgium..... Taking care of poor Vietnam who has a concussion.
Iceland...... Picking up Ireland from the front desk.
Latvia....... Talking to Singapore.
Singapore... Talking to Latvia.
Poland...... Erm, well, standing in front of Japan's room I guess.
Plants....... Where they were left. (-.- Duh...)

OC CHARACTERS
Sidney - With Hungary.
Ireland - At the front desk with Iceland.
Cambodia - At the infirmary searching for Vietnam. But she finds Japan and America instead.

Hope that helped? Lots of people to list. And I'm pretty sure I missed one or two people. Neeehhh, If I did, tell me and I'll add it to the list.

Like heck yes this roleplay is still up! IT'S AWESOME!!! I mean, god! It's HETALIA for goodness sake! XD It's freak 'in awesome! LIKE ME!!! XD Aren't I awesome? I found this thing while I was freak 'in looking at memes on deviantart. And I joined deviantart after reading Naruto fanfiction and got into Naruto when my friend introduced me to it. XD lol, lots of history, and if I was being specific it would take a LONG time before I would finish typing. I've already typed quiet a bit. XD Lol, I can't help it. Everyone around me must be thinking, 'what's with all the typing?! e.o'. Oh joy, Christmas is almost here. I can't wait! XD I'm overflowing with so much happiness I could squee! XD

Roar! I have so much freak 'in stuff to talk about! XD Mostly stuff that has almost nothing to do with Hetalia, but oh well.

- I'm not going to Anime North. My mom is being mean.
- I haven't gotten a drawing tablet yet. None of the stores around here have them.
- Half the people on this roleplay haven't been on for a long time. Oh wait, that does have something to do with the roleplay.

It feels like the great depression on her. It's like, LONELY. Nobody gets on that much. That's why Vietnam still has a concussion and Cambodia is still standing at the doorway addressing Japan. Where is everyone? America, Japan, Belgium, Hungary, Austria, North and South Italy, Belarus, Russia, Canada. It's like all the popular characters have up and disappeared! Not that the ones on now aren't popular, they are after all part of Hetalia and everything.

Maybe everyone's busy with school work. Or maybe they don't have enough time to get on and in a few days they'll be able to. I wonder where Citron went. It's just not the same without Seychelles and everyone else. We need to get more Hetalia fans on here. And we need a new France roleplayer. It's just not the same without the raving hormonic idiot on here trying to take everyones clothes. XD Lol, and we can't have a party without America and beer! I feel like glomping someone too.

Woot, I keep coming up with stuff to write. So I'll stop here.
Last edited by Kurozaki on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Actually, I skipped ahead a little and Germany was just trying on his outfit and asking England and Italy how it looks on him.

Sorry for the absence as of late, guys, I just finished the worst week of exams in my life and I'm still recuperating a little. The school holidays are here for me, so if I can ever pull out some motivation I'll try and get to post and stuff. Heh. -hugs all- Azn school's out, but I dunno about you guys on the other side of the world, so if you still have exams and stuff, good luck. ^__^

Oh yes! Christmas is coming up. Unfortunately I'm broke (and trying to save up for a tablet. My old one broke..) and still saving up for shopping, but hopefully you guys are a little more fortunate with your Christmas shopping for your loved ones. C: ^__^;;

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:29 pm

I'm starting to wonder if people aren't gone only because of school, but because they just don't wanna RP anymore...

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm

I'd like to join. Reserve me for Egypt. I'm pretty sure it might take some time to catch up.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Oh yay! We might have a new Roleplayer! ^^ I'm not the one in charge, so I can only voice my opinion. ^^; I'm Vietnam. x3 Or, V Nahm. I'm gunna go watch random Hetalia vids now. Or go post, which ever I feel more like doing at the moment. ^^ *walks off*

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Hey, this is the co-Gm and sure Jaybt9, you can be Egypt. and i'm sure ppl can give you a quick summary, you don't have to read everything

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Well, there's a summary right on this page so I don't really feel like bothering to write a whole new one, hehe. ^^; I'm on here almost 24/7. If you need anything, I'll help out the best I can. XD

This is the OOC forum, so we just talk to each other and report what's going on. We also plan stuff we're going to do in the IC sometimes. Hopefully everyone will be able to post a little more during Christmas break. I know I'll be able to. Just me sitting at the corner of the coffee shop playing online.

Oh, I'm learning a lot about Ancient China in Social Studies. ^^ We're going to make Terra Cotta Soldiers soon. I wonder how mine will turn out. I'm not that great at art, though everyone says I'm really good at it... I'm gunna go read something now.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:46 am

Hey! Did you hear the news? Hetalia is gonna have a third season!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... -green-lit

@Kurozaki
You get to learn about China? That's so awesome, the only cool stuff my school does for history is WWII and now we're going on Russia so that kinda makes up for the years of Tudors, it was okay I guess but WWII and Ancient China is so much better (:
ImageImageImageImageImage

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:26 pm

OH MY GAWD!!! There's a new season? Oh, oh, oh! But... I still haven't gotten to watching anything other than the Chibi+HRE ones so far... neh. I have been so busy with other stuff like... um... fanfiction... pictures... oh hell with it I haven't been doing much but looking at pictures, reading fanfics, and reading wiki facts. -.-; I should probably start watching the vids starting Christmas break. That'll be my goal for Christmas break. ^^ Maybe afterwards I'll be on the same track as everyone else, lol.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Haha really? That's like... like... 30-odd eps ago.
Ah fanfiction, got any funny ones? I'm been reading angsty USUK fics, they're good but I need some funnies.
You're not on Christmas break yet?
Ne ne, what's your dA?

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:03 pm

New Season?!?
Yay ^^ !!!!!Time to partehhh

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:26 pm

I got an MSN. It's Kurozaki@hotmail.com I think. I don't know muc about tis stuff, hehe...

What episodes ago? Huh? Er...

Nah, we only have two weeks of winter break. =3= Kinda sad, huh? Dec 22 - Jan 3. xp Bleh, school sucks. But then during the summer I miss school like, 24/7. Is that unusual or does it happen to a lot of people? I guess it's because I feel like I'm doing nothing during the summer and feel lazy.

My DA is kurozaki-otakisaru. But don't expect anything but journal entries for awhile, neh. I has no drawing tablet yet. I'm hoping that my mom will buy me the intous3 or 4, but they're not really cheap, neh. If I'm REALLY lucky, I'll get the Clintique. But I doubt that'll ever happen till I can get myself a job and save up for a year. My math teacher said that he was a waiter when he was in high school and got 20 bucks a night when it was quiet and 60 wen it was lively. Maybe when I'm 14 I'll work there for the summer, neh?

Oh, I don't read much fanfics other than USxUK. ^^; I mean, that couple is too awesome, neh! They're still at the top of my pairings list. JPNxVTNM just can't match their kawaii! To Tsunderes together, it's just too kawaii, neh? I'm submerged in the sea of yaoi. XD *giggles* It's the yaoi sensation, neh! Maybe I'll get a new scanner instead, scanners are ok too. Our scanner is just jacked up and dead. =3= Neeehhh, I so bored during the weekends but then come Sunday I'm sulking how short it is.

Wow, write a lot, neh? And we've got a new roleplayer too! ^^ Egypt is close to Turkey and Greece, right? I love that couple for some reason.

Sibling incest is strange to me. But I'm in love with the couple KoreaXChina. x3 They're so kawaii, neh! And Japan is mine! Or rather, Vietnam's. And Hong Kong and Taiwan are awesome together. I'm trying to get a crack pairing of MongoliaXSeychelles, but I can't do that without Citron. Where is everyone? It's kinda sad on here. I remember refreshing the page and there would be fifty more posts. Lol, everyone ad trouble posting without someone posting before them. I kinda miss it being like that.

I can't waiting till Christmas break. And I'm doing a project in Chinese, neh. It's one of my rotationary classes. At the end of every term, we switc from ART ---> CHINESE ---> COMPUTER ---> STUDY HALL. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the year, neh. Computer migt be kinda fun, but I heard all we do is typing exercises. I have a ton of practice with that though. XD Roleplaying and chatting is one of my hobbies, neh!

I need to check my mail now, see yah, neh!

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:10 pm

sorry >.< I came back but then was offline again. I finally got internet back, but then my sister was kicked out of the house and took the computer with her TT^TT but we finally got a new comp.

Thanks for the summary.

I will go post now, sorry it will be crappy because I am feeling really sick and tired right now, plus I haven't RP'd in a while so I am rusty

sorry you have been waiting a very very long time a.wa.re >.<

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Yay! You're back! *glomp*

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 am

huh, how did Iceland get a some front desk with Ireland?
Sorry i haven't been keeping up with the IC ^^
Btw welcome back xKeearax and i feel very sad about that your house got burned, i accidently got burnt by a hot plate and schieze my arm will never recover after that, or the scar xD

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 pm

i'd rather learn chinese than malay, which probably makes me a failure of a malaysian orz

@Kurozaki
yeah koreaxchina is totally cute! but rochu scares the hell outta me, but for some reason canadaxrussia doesn't. oh btw i love your art style! i didn't know you liked soul eater too! i tried introducing that to my friend but yeah. . .
two weeks is so short! and i thought my school sucked for only giving us three weeks. and the government school is like off for one and a half months. . .
heh i'm like that too, get really bored during the holidays and weekends then bitch about them being too short when i'm back at school.

hey do you play sims? i really love that game~!

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Hai, hai! KoreaXChina is awesomeness! ^^ And after watching ever subbed episode of hetalia so far, I've gotten REALLY addicted to Switzerland x Austria, neh. It's too bad they only have about four fanfics in the romance section for them on fanfiction.net, and then when I don't even choosea genre, there's only five...

Ah, thank you! ^^ That Naruto pic that I scanned was from a year ago. I barely scan things 'cuz my scanner is ANCIENT. It's around five years old. That's pretty old for a scanner, neh. So now I draw stuff on MS Paint. Which is very sad to me 'cuz I suck at MS Paint and that picture took me about five hours, neh. The Soul Eater one that is. I hope I get a Drawing tablet soon, neh. And heck, I wouldn't mind if I got a better scanner instead.

My mom gave me 100$ for Christmas. Well, she never gave it to me, neh. It's just that I can buy 100 dollars worth of stuff for Christmas, neh. So now I'm debating either to save it till me birthday which is in the Summer, or just use it for Christmas. If I save it I have more money for a drawing tablet, but at the same time there's also this game I want to buy, neh. The only problem with buying games, is that I can't use them till we move to a house and I unpack all the game systems.

Speaking of game systems, I have a game cube, PS2, PS1, PSP, DS, SP, and Nintendo 64. Oh, and a Wii! We even have a Wii fitness board. The strange thing about the about the Wii board though, is that everybody played on in past midnight. Then the next day, nobody played it but me... I think it's because everyone was tired, neh. I only played to beat everyone's scores. ^^ And I drew a game system character, neh! There's this person who was drawing characters based off of game system, and I wanted to draw one that used a joystick.

In the end, I couldn't find one other than a pac-man machine that had a joystick, neh. So I found a joystick called Tac2 that has a cord to connect to computers. In the end she has a tail that jams into the top of your head and she can control you with her joystick that ominously floats around her. It also controls the floating disk that she hovers around on, neh! ^^

I'm planning on making yet ANOTHER character. She's gunna be one of those high tech things for the future. The 3D goggles, neh. Oh yah, they've been invented. The one that display a whole new world in front of you, yes, the legends of the future. Oh man, I'm totally exaggerating, neh! XD

Well, she's gunna look all future high tech-ish. At least I think. So, shiny outfit and she's wearing those future goggles or what not.

Neeehhh, I'm talking too long, aren't I? Tat keeps happening to me, neh. ^^;

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!