Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Hetalia (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gakuen Hetalia (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm

For the joy of it all. I'm claiming another page, neh. In the name of cannon pairings! XD
I love candy. I'm addicted to nerds, smarties, and kisses. L❤L
It's like, What the phó. ♨
Forgot cookies! The dark side has ʎ@❤i!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 pm

no you aren't talking too long, I like reading your posts :)

Urh, when I move houses, the first thing my dad and I unpack are the computers, tv and PS2. We practically survive on it. My friends find it weird that my dad uses the ps2 more than I do, but all he plays are the football games while I play mostly the KH series and AC5 and HM. Urgh, I only have old games since I either forget to buy new ones or Im broke.

I got a tablet for a hundred usd, it works and all but since my sisters and cousins dropped the pen, its been... off i guess. I prefer good ol' pencil and paper.

And yay for canon pairings! My fav besides Gertalia is Austria-Hungary and USUKe. Dude your OCs sound so feckin awesome!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 am

@Kurozaki- Lighttable..... nice that it costs 100 usd but a lighttable costs 15.000 ISK and that's more usd than you can think of.
a one pure breed schaufer costs 200.000 and if you want a laptop with 4 Gb hard drive that will cost 200 to 250 thousand.

btw have you heard of the Icelandic sheepdog, it's the most adorable and kind dog, my dog is seven years old in human years but in dog years she is fourty seven in human years and she is still playful and kind to people.

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 am

@reservoir
I never dropped your pen, YOU dropped it!
I feel so cool not saying this here instead of on msn ^^

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EatingDirt on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 pm

....Soo.... Are we still in halloween, or have we moved on? Geez, guys, I'm so sorry!! I'm so busy... I try my best! T.T Can someone give me an overview?
Join for the sake of Epicness.
Baby you can drive my car/Yes I'm gonna be a star/Baby you can drive my car/And maybe I'll love you

Beep beep'm beep beep yeah

EatingDirt
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:45 pm

*sulks quietly* Nobody is posting. This RP is starting to die, isn't it. Heck, it's pretty much DEAD.

I feel so bored being the only one on here. It's so quiet. *sighs* I'm not giving up my position as Vietnam, but I'm not gunna be on this site much. At least until the RP starts up again.

MSN - kurozaki
Yahoo - blackhole614
AIM/AOL - blackhole647

P.S. - Lets try to keep in touch! ^^

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 pm

Can i please have a summary of the RP, i'm too lazy to find out what to write about and i'm very depressed right now and i might have a short temper........

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:11 pm

Check the old one I made. Barely ANYTHING has changed. =3=

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seychelles on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:21 pm

hey um this is my first time playing anything like this buti was wondering if i can be seychelles or leichtenstien?student...

Seychelles
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seychelles on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:09 pm

does anyone still get on this site? i was realy hoping to play ive become a hetalia frantic and i saw this and was realy hoping on participating so let me know if anyone still gets on here i would realy appreciate it because i can`t seem to fig. this out...

Seychelles
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seychelles on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:09 pm

does anyone still get on this site? i was realy hoping to play ive become a hetalia frantic and i saw this and was realy hoping on participating so let me know if anyone still gets on here i would realy appreciate it because i can`t seem to fig. this out...

Seychelles
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 am

Sry Sey i'm Liechentenstein...... i havent been on for awhile because there are exams for about five months. xD

Omg i found this awesome site which allows everyone to read mangas online! *Eye Sparkle*
http://www.Mangafox.com and Avieeeeee Liechtenstein is sooo ADOREABLE! http://www.mangafox.com/manga/axis_powers_hetalia/v02/c005/ *GIGANTIC eye sparkle*

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Well, nobody really gets on too much anymore. The prime of this RP was a long time ago. And it's pretty much dead. Citron was our Seychelles, but I don't know when she'll be on. Probably not in a while. Or never... everyone has left...

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Is Gauken Hetalia Dead..... ?

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seychelles on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am

Just here i believe acctualy i am a member of a gakuen role play on fanfiction.net not here sooooo...yeah XD i was brd so i got on here 2 c that i hav only missed one post XD lloike a month ago so yeah im guessing its gone from here

Seychelles
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:58 pm

*sniff* i cant believe the roleplay is dead

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 pm

It's a sad thought... I had so many good memories here. But the time of its prime is over. T_T

Maybe if enough people join, we can start up at a different place and just get the story running from where it was! I'll volunteer at the admin if it helps. I really love Gakuen Hetalia.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 am

Well, I'm surprised to see this thing kicked back into operation.

For me, this awful, abomination known as 'life' has kicked into full gear, and maybe it's that case for a lot of others, so I'm not certain about the extent that the original players could return to the RP if you wish to pick it up again, Kurozaki-san.

But I agree- this roleplay was a true pleasure to participate in, even if my role in it is now abdicated. I'd safely pronounce it dead now, but if anyone ever wishes to revive the concept, I wish them the best of luck and hope that their endeavour would persevere with even more fun and length than our original one.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Well, that's one vote in then. I'm going to make a mini petition...

At least 4 people must vote in that we should start up Gakuen Hetalia again.

1 - Kurozaki
2 - A.wa.re
3 -
4 -

And if we do start it up I'll need a ton of people willing to join. REALLY WILLING.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:42 am

-raises arm-
I agree we should restart this thing and count me in!
-waves arm around-
This RP is too good to go to waste! Hope this goes through!

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!