Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bleach vs Naruto (Sign-Ups and OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bleach vs Naruto (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 pm

An intergalatic force is getting bored, just sitting around, watching heroes win. So one day, he's so bored, he decides to have a little fun. He creates a world where people from Bleach, and people from Naruto are put together. He tells them that to send them back to their world, they have to beat the other side. If they are to lose, their world is destroyed. The villains, and heroes have teamed up. They just want to fight for their world and their lives.(Naruto people can be from shippuuden)...(To be honest, I made this too see how people would go with the story.)

Rules:
1.No godmodding.
2.No excessive cursing.
3.Post as often as you can.
4.No killing off anyone without pm-ing them and myself about it first.
5.Have fun, and try to survive.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:(pic preferred)
Bleach or Naruto:
Attacks:(not limited to what you post here, but you have to use the attacks your character uses. Like Sasuke cant use rasengan and Ichigo cant do any other moves he doesnt know)
Extra:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mine:

Name:Gaara
Appearance:Image
Bleach or Naruto: Naruto
Attacks:Sand coffin, sand burial, sand-related jutsus..
Extra: Nothing really, He's quiet as always.
Last edited by SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Bleach vs Naruto (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Kakashi Hattake

Naruto

Attacks: Raikiri, copy ability sharangan, summoning dogs

Hold on I'm running late
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

So we can't make our own characters?
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 pm

No sorry, only characters from the animes.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:51 pm

How far into the anime? And does it matter whether they are evil or good?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:52 pm

You can pick any character from the anime, no matter how far. It doesnt matter if they're good or evil.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Ok I reserve Ulquiorra then. I'll post the character when I get home later.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:56 pm

ok sure :D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetry_the_hated on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya

Bleach or Naruto:Bleach

Attacks:Zanpakuto(Shikai and Bankai), Kidos
-looks down a little-

Demetry_the_hated
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Name:shinji hirako
Bleach or Naruto: bleach
Attacks:Hollow Mask, Zanpakutō (most likely up too bankai), Cero, and flash step
Extra: (don't know what those are )
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 pm

all accepted so far :D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetry_the_hated on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 pm

sweet hey when is the IC goin to be put up?

Demetry_the_hated
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:10 pm

i feel like i need more people.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetry_the_hated on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 pm

ok man I was just askin b/c I think this is goin to be really fun lol

Demetry_the_hated
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:10 pm

if it speed up it up i can play as 2 characters

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Sorry it took so long for me to get the character sheet up but here it is

Name: Ulquiorra Schiffer
Appearance: Image
Bleach or Naruto: Bleach
Attacks: Hand-to-hand (Only uses sword of he deems you worthy), Cero, Resurreccion Form (His release-Only espada with two), Master of Sonido (Suoer speed), High speed regeneration, Cero Oscuras, Instantaneous Cero Oscuras (Only in his second release)
Extra: He is ranked number 4 among the Espada although do to him being the only one with two release forms he is technically strongest.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!