Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Masters (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragon Masters (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Dragon Masters

The Past

60 years ago, a dragon master and his dragon along with his friend, also a dragon master, watched over Aromia, the lands of the dragons. They made sure the dragons lived peacefully and made sure they did not interfere with the human world. Both worlds were peaceful, however, Aromia's ruler had fallen. Every dragon then decided for the dragon master and his dragon to be the next ruler of Aromia, since the ruler had to be a dragon master and their dragon. However, the dragon master's friend got jealous and with his dragon, they conquered Aromia and now Aromia is a gloomy place where only a few dragons live. The dragon master's friend was then coming after the dragon master to kill him and become the rightful ruler of Aromia. After becoming the rightful ruler of Aromia, he decided to conquer the human world as well. Each day he got greedier and greedier. The dragon master fought his friend with all his might, but he did not have much time to live. This was when he decided to give 5 of the most powerful unborn dragons he had raised to 5 high school students in the human world. The teenagers will become Dragon Users then eventually become Dragon Masters and defeat his friend and become the 5 rulers of Aromia. Then everything will become peaceful once again.

The Present

You are in a white place with no top, walls, or floor. The place stretches miles and miles never ending as you float in the middle of it. In front of you an old man and a golden, shimmering dragon stood behind him. The dragon was about twice the height as the man and had magnificent wings. The old man started to talk as his voice echoed with power throughout the space,"I welcome you hear, young brave one, for you have been chosen. I am a dragon master and here behind me is my dragon, Light. We dragon masters are the only human beings who know the existence of dragons and can see them. Normal people would not be able to see the dragons. We share our lives with each other and our feelings. When one of us gets hurt, the other gets hurt. When one of us dies, the other dies. Dragon Masters are the only ones who could see the dragons and are marked by a pair of small, white wings on their wrists. Rarely, will the wings have color. Colored wings show that you have one of the most powerful dragons as your partner. When I say partner, I mean partner. Dragons are our friends and partners, not just a tool we use to our liking, even though Dragons consider us their master. When the dragons feel mistreated though, they will disappear into thin air and their master will suffer from an illness for 20 years. However, we Dragon Masters are fading, only a handful left in the world. Meaning, in Aromia, the dragon land, Dragons are dying and there is sorrow throughout the land. This is the doing of my best friend and his dragon. His dragon, Shadow is very powerful and brings negative emotions to every living thing. I summon you here to help us gain peace to the world again. I give you this dragon, one of the five most powerful unborn dragons left in the world that I raised. Every dragon can fly, and in their baby state, they can only transform things the size of a ball or parts of a bigger object. They need to be at most, 10 feet way. When they become an adult, they can transform things as big as a car and can be as far as 30 feet away. Become a Dragon User and train your dragon to become an intelligent and strong dragon. When they hatch they will only be about the size of your hand and they are known as babies. When they suddenly turn into a dragon that is about twice the height and size of a grown adult, that is their adult age and have learned enough to survive. This is also when you become a Dragon Master. Share your life and feelings with this little dragon and become one of the most powerful Dragon Masters in the world and unite with the other four Dragon Masters. Defeat Shadow with the others, then become one of the five rulers of Aromia. Do not ignore your dragon and take note of its existence, if you don't they will disappear and I am sure you do not want to suffer from an illness for 20 years. I will send two guardians that will help you and four others. They will protect, guide, and help you with your dragons as well as answer your questions. Remember, dragons are your friends and partners, not tools. You will be able to feel each other emotions and talk to each other through telepathy, but other dragon users can't talk with your dragon. I say this again, defeat Shadow and become one of the five rulers of Aromia. Also I have gold wings and my friend has coal black wings engraved on our wrists. I have not long to live. But beware of my best friend and Shadow, they is very strong......" The dragon master faded away with his dragon as his voice trailed off. Your vision becomes blurry and you close your eyes.Your eyes flung open and you sat up. You think it was a dream, but you see the little dragon egg on your bed. You looked at your wrist and a pair of colored dragon wings are engraved there.

What will you do? Will you follow the dragon master's wish, or will you let your dragon slowly disappear and suffer from an illness for 20 years? It is up to you to decide your own and the future of the world's.

The Main Dragons

Lava Dragon:This dragon is male and breathes fire. He can make anything melt. He has a lot of power, the dragon with the most power in the world. The master will have red wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Onirukon

Ice Dragon:This dragon is female and breathes snow. She can make anything freeze. She is very intelligent and skilled, the most intelligent and skilled dragon in the world. The master will have blue wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Plumies

Stone Dragon:This dragon is male and breathes mud. He can make anything turn into stone. He is very strong, the strongest dragon in the world. The master will have orange wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Eragon the Sniper

Lightning Dragon:This dragon is female and breathes electricity. She can make anything burnt into a crisp and electrify them. She is very swift, the swiftest dragon in the world. The master will have yellow wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Dazed&Confused

Poison Dragon:This dragon is female and breathes toxic gas. She can make anything wither away and make living things die or fall asleep. She is deadly and fearsome, the most deadly and fearsome dragon in the world. The master will have purple wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Myriah_Lee

The Two Guardian Dragons

Shadow Dragon: This dragon is male and breathes smoke. He can make anything become shadows including animals and people. He will then be able to control them with his master's will. He is the most mysterious dragon in the world. The master will have black, but not coal black, wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Kurairyuu

Ghost Dragon: This dragon is female and breathes fog. She can make non-living things as well as plants become translucent and you will be able to go through it. She can make animals and people into ghost and control them with her master's will. She is also the most creepy dragon in the world. The master will have silver wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Comrade Vacilli

Other Dragons

Mist Dragon: This dragon is female and breathes mist. She can make non-living things as well as plants turn into mist. Her master will have white wings on the wrist. Played by- AyaAmayaMiyu

Glow Dragon: This dragon is male and breathes glowing light. He can make non-living things as well as plants glow. His master will have white wings on the wrist. Played by- Sporian

Glass Dragon: This dragon is male and breathes wind. He can make non-living things as well as plants transform into glass.His master will have white wings on the wrist. Played by- GoriexGorie

Star Dragon: This dragon is male and breathes plasma. He can make non-living things become super heated. His master will have white wings on his wrist. Played and made by- Triblade

Technology dragon: This dragon is male and breathes small missiles. He can make small spider cams come out of his palms and control them. His master will have white wings on the wrist. Played and made by- shikakid55

Psychic Dragon - This dragon is male and breathes psionic energy that can cause mental and physical damage. It can breathe it in long jets/streams and also in concussive blasts. The Psychic Dragon has telekinesis and telepathy. It can move objects with it's mind and read the minds of other creatures. His master will have white wings on the wrist. Played and made by- Chaostempest

If you want to make your own dragon, please PM me and we will discuss about it and what you have to do for me to accept it.

Rules
1. No god-moding
2. Only create one character(unless needed more later)
3. Try to post at least once per day
4. Have at least 80 words in your post
5. Romance is allowed but keep it PG
6. Only the main 5 dragon Masters have to be high school students.

Character Skeleton

Code: Select all
Name:

Age(14-17 for 5 main dragon masters):

Personality:

Short Bio:

Appearance:

Dragon:

Dragon's name:

Dragon's personality:

Dragon's Appearance(can post 3):

This is my first RP and I hope it succeeds. If you have any questions just PM me. Also all the characters will go to the same school, Wallflower Academy. I will use my character as an example for the character skeleton.

Name: Layla Springfield

Age(14-17): 16

Personality: Layla is a serious and hard working girl. She is both intelligent and athletic, always at the top of her class, and quite popular. Layla likes reading and playing sports especially badminton. She is friendly and willing to help people out. She cares a lot about her friends and her pet cat, Calico. Layla is basically a normal school girl,one that you think of right away. However, Layla can not cook at all. If you ever eat her food, you will faint from the horrible taste. Layla can also play the piano and is quite skilled at it.

Short Bio: When Layla was little, her parents died from a car accident. She was then passed on from relative to relative, never staying permanently in one place. When she grew old enough to stay at home by herself, her uncle rented an apartment for Layla to live in. Feeling lonely, Layla bought a cat to be with her and named her Calico. She felt like she was burdening her uncle who was providing the money for the rent, so she started doing part time jobs at a restaurant. Slowly she began to pay her uncle back an hopes one day she can pay all her expenses with her own money.

Appearance:

Dragon: Ice Dragon

Dragon's name: Camria

Dragon's personality: Camria is soft hearted and caring as well as playful. She tries her best in everything she does and is usually successful. She loves the sound of music especially when Layla plays the piano. She likes flying in the air as well as her so called 'dancing' in the air. Camria is also a hungry dragon that eats quite a lot and is the only one so far who haven't fainted from eating Layla's food.

Dragon's Appearance:

Egg form
Baby form
Adult form
Last edited by plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 28 times in total.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Dragon Masters (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:43 pm

I would like to reserve a spot, if that is okay with you~ ^^

I have to go right now, so when I get back, I'll post up my character information :D

Thanks in advance!

~Gorie
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

May I reserve stone dragon?

Wallow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 pm

i might join
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Okay everyone. And I will reserve the stone dragon for you Wallow.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 pm

can i reserve lava
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh, sweet. We can reserve...?

I'd like to reserve the Wind/Glass dragon~

*runs out the door because she's late*

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Okay everyone.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Nvm about what i said in the PM, someone already took him ^^
Can I reserve the Shadow Dragon?

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Name: Lucas Nightingale

Personality: Lucas' personality is very casual and laid back usually, though often he can be quite the jokester. Despite his easy-goin demeanor, he has a strong sense of justice and can and will be very stubborn when it comes to what he believes is right. He is strong minded and outspokenly honest. Tends to be a bit headstrong and reckless at times, acting and speaking before he really thinks things out. He also is good with stress and doesn't let things bother him much, needless to say he doesn't sweat the small stuff. So unless the world is ending, or say, he wakes up with a dragon egg and a new tattoo, then he isn't freaking out. Not to say that he doesn't care, he just prefers to keep his emotions on the down low usually behind a well trained smile. Overally Lucas is a friendly and relaxed individual.

Short Bio: Mother died in child birth leaving him with his glorified sperm doner of a father. He was a military brat, constantly moving from base to base forced to grow up and fend for himself, something he didn't really complain about. He's a decent cook, in fact he's considering going to culenary school. But once his strict father was killed in action; he was left with his old man's military pension and inheritence. Now reletively weathy, he currently lives alone with his dog Clyde in a condo, renting out spare rooms every now and then, while going to school.

Appearance: Blonde hair with amber eyes to match. Six foot, athletic yet lanky build, broad shoulders and tone figure. Often found wearing aviators and his father's dog tags. Scars on his hands from a childhood bike crash into a barbed wire fence.
Lucas

Dragon: Lightning Dragon

Dragon's name: Avalyn

Dragon's personality: Avalyn, if she were human would be that beautiful intellectual with a kind, loving, yet wise demeanor. She is very gentle hearted and understanding but when if provoked she can have the personality of a pit viper, someone you definitely don't want to mess with. She is the perfect female to keep a joker like Lucas in line, but also playful enough to tolerate as well as enjoy his outgoing personality. Ava loves doing aerial acrobatics, and playing with smaller animals such as Lucas' dog Clyde.

Dragon's Appearance: Young form is significantly smaller than this, while adult form is larger.
Dragon
Last edited by Dazed&Confused on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Sure KuraiRyuu.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Can I reserve poison or ghost? (necromancy and poisons are very agreeable)

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:36 pm

May I please reserve the Poison Dragon?
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 pm

I'd like to reserve Poison Dragon I'll make the character sheet right now ^^
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Sorry Ayaamayamiyu, someone took the poison dragon, could you pick another one? For now, everyone's positions are reserved not official except for Dazed&Confused who I accept their entry. If people do not fill in their forms by tomorrow morning, I will take you off of the character list that you reserved and other people would be able to take your place.
Last edited by plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Glad to know I'm accepted, :] and Plumies, once you get the Ic up, how are we starting?
Such as, are they just waking up with the eggs before classes start, or is it a day or so later and they've hatched?

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Name: Allan C. Gerrish

Age(14-17):15

Personality: a slacker hiding guineas smart allelic narcissistic hot head who trusts no one at first

Short Bio: born into the upper class and only child Allan never felt like he need to prove his self and just skated by on the bare minimum

Appearance: Image

Dragon: lava

Dragon's name: Aedus

Dragon's personality: wise and take everything serious he is the opposite of Allan

Dragon's Appearance(can post 3): Imagebaby
Image adult
Last edited by onirukon on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:43 pm

I will start the IC when I put it up to give people an idea how to start it. Basically you just wake up from the dream and you find the egg and notice the tattoo mark on your wrist and so on.....

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Alright. Sounds good.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Name: Alec Powers

Age(14-17): 15

Personality: Cool, smart, fun-loving- pretty much a combo of the partier and a nerd

Short Bio: Ever since he was born, Alec has been smart. He was walking at eight months, and his first word was "Science". His dad was a scientest, his mom his assistant.

Appearance: http://www.mzp-tv.co.uk/tfs/images/bio_pic_zach.jpg ignore the name at the bottom. His name is Alec.

Dragon: Glow dragon

Dragon's name: Leo

Dragon's personality: Safe and protective of his master, but can be fun at times.

Dragon's Appearance(can post 3): Baby: http://images.elfwood.com/art/t/e/tenni ... dragon.jpg He's going to be white anyway.
Adult: http://media.photobucket.com/image/whit ... dragon.jpg

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!