Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Masters (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Masters (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

I asked you the same thing in a PM I sent you but can I create my own dragon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Sporian is accpetd, and triblade, I PMed you back. Onirukon, I will accept you once you fill out the personality and Bio.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Sorry was busy doing other things ^^' I'll play the Mist Dragon but I have a question can she be like an older Dragon Master?
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Sure. Only the 5 main dragon masters have to be high school students.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 pm

he is complete and updated
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Name: Nova Tembrae

Personality: A bit bored with the world and how it runs. Just the average person who goes with what happens.

Short Bio: Nova never really liked the world the way it was. Bribery, sloth, corruption, and drug abuse. When the Dragon Master visted her in a dream, it was pretty awkward, she belived in neither good or evil. However, when she woke up, the egg was there, well in the shape of a skull. She didn't know what to do. She really rather not suffer for 20 years, but she didn't really want to raise the dragon. Finally she just chose to raise it.

Appearance: Image

Dragon: Ghost Dragon

Dragon's name: Ysera

Dragon's personality: Rather obssessd with death and makes a lot of comments on it, even at the wrong times. She's not very protective of her rider and would buck him/her off if they annoyed her. She has a habit of muttering to herself. May be a slightly insane.

Dragon's Appearance(can post 3): Image

Last edited by Comrade Vacilli on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Okay. Onirukon is accepted and your character is official. Everyone else that reserved your spots, try to post in your character as soon as possible the deadline is tomorrow night. And comrade vacilli the guardian is a good person as well as the dragon.
Last edited by plumies on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 pm

I have not recieved the PM yet can you please send it again?

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Okay Yay! ^^ here is my Character

Name: Amastu Kasumi

Personality:Amatsu is very kind and a mother type figure, she is very strict like one as while, but don't let her appearance fool you she is a very strong Independent women and sometimes cold to those she hates or is annoyed by.

Short Bio: Amastu was born in a very up high class family so she was taught to elegant and suffesticated and that shows

Appearance:

Dragon:Mist Dragon

Dragon's name:Misuto

Dragon's personality:Just like her owner Misuto is very gentle and motherly like, but has her cold side as well, she won't stand for disobedience or disloyalty or annoyance.

Dragon's Appearance(can post 3):
Dragon Egg
Adult Dragon

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 am

AyaAmayaMiyu is accepted. Sure triblade, I'll send it again.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:12 am

yay xD thanks you :P

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 am

Your welcome. And thank you for joining. :)

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:54 am

Name: Nya-Nyx Night

Sex: Female

Personality: An intelligent, brave girl who loves to face the unknown... Unless it's going to eat her for lunch.

Short Bio: Ever heard of that little girl who lives on the corner of Baker street? The one everyone claims is mute? That's Nya-Nyx Night for you. The shortest girl in her class, but also one of the smartest. She carries around a notepad so that she can write down what she wants to say. No one's heard her speak a word since her first love. A boy who was a little younger than her back in third grade, the day of their childish graduation party he was caught in a drive-by shooting, which killed him. She still hasn't forgiven herself, thus she doesn't talk, and hasn't spoken a word since then.

Dragon: The Dragon of Poison

Dragon's name: Faelle

Dragon's personality: An innocent, caring Dragon, though she can be very mischievous.

Dragon's appearance:

Egg

Young

Adult

noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:56 am

Name: Thead Oren

Personality: Very prideful will not back down from a challenge.

Short Bio: Was born to a middle class family. His family was killed in a mysterious murder.

Appearance:Image

Dragon: Star dragon

Dragon's name: Draco

Dragon's personality: His personlaity and emotions are synchronised with Theads if one of them is angry they are both angry.

Dragon's Appearance:Image
Last edited by triblade on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:00 am

Myriah_Lee and Triblade are accepted. ^^

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 am

Ok, here's my character sheet. Hope its ok ^^

Name: Naikio Ryuukaki

Personality: Very quiet and preffers to keep to himself. He get very depressed if someone makes a comment about how short he is for his age.

Short Bio: His mother died giving birth to him and his father wanted nothing to do with him. He was adopted by a rich family who cared for him very much until they died several years before. They left him everything and in their will asked him to take care of his adopted sister. His sister seems to be the only one he talks to freely.

Dragon: Shadow Dragon

Dragon's name: Lazuli

Dragon's personality: Calm and smart, Lazuli looks after Naikio and his sister like a father would.

Dragon's Appearance(can post 3): http://www.themexp.org/preview.php?mid= ... ack+Dragon Young is just a smaller version of that.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:26 am

I wanted to join, but there are no dragons left. Hmmm, I suppose I could make up a dragon but I don't have any ideas yet. Can I reserve a spot for a new dragon and such?

I claim Psychic Dragon. I dragon that breathes psionic energy that can cause mental and physical damage. It can breathe it in long jets/streams and also in concussive blasts. The Psychic Dragon has telekinesis and telepathy. It can move objects with it's mind and read the minds of other creatures. A pair of Pink Wings are engraved into the masters wrist.

I will fill out the character sheet and everything around 4:30 pm EST today.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:14 am

Kurairyuu is accepted. Chaostempest, please PM about your dragon first before you make your character.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 pm

i call stone dragon if Wallow does not post by 12:00 aug. 20th

If not can I make up my own dragon?
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey, sorry for the long wait. I'll be posting my application for my dragon in a bit~ XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, here it is:

Name:
Alyssum (Uh-Liss-Umm) McAllister

Personality:
Alyssum is a quite, kind beauty. She thinks of others before herself, and always seems to have a small smile on her face. She has a certain way about her that can bring anyone in the room to a calm silence. But when she gets brought to a deep sadness, she must be left alone to cope with it herself. She does not like sharing her secrets, mainly because she doesn't truly know all of them herself. She has been deemed “odd”, and “strange”, but she tries to not let these words get to her.

Short Bio:
Alyssum's life has been quite uneventful. Nothing exciting ever happens to her, but she doesn't really mind. She just tries her best to keep going. All through her schooling, she didn't have many friends because of how quite she was. But she felt that she didn't need any; nature was enough for her. It was beautiful, and it didn't call you nasty names behind your back.

Appearance:

Dragon:
Glass Dragon

Dragon's name:
Lux (Meaning Light; Named for the idea of light shining through glass)

Dragon's personality:
Lux is a very level headed dragon. He is quite protective of Alyssum, and doesn't usually let anyone get too close to her (unless, of course, they have good intentions). He feels as if Alyssum is his child, and always tries to bring a smile to the girls face. Lux and Alyssum share a sort of mind link that lets them know where the other is at all times. They both know how the other is feeling as well.

Dragon's Appearance:

::Lux (His egg)::

::Lux (Baby)::
Imagine the dragon below, only small enough to fit in your hand~

::Lux (Adult)::

I hope this is good enough, and not too late~
Last edited by SithFaced on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!