Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Masters (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Masters (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 pm

GoriexGorie you are accepted. ^^ Comrade and Wallow, if you don't finish your character sheet by tonight/today, I will take you off of the character list and people will be able to take your spots. So please hurry. Thanks. Also, tomorrow, I will post the IC up.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Name:Davis Kimichi

Personality:He is sweet person who cares for his families. He does have a cold heart to people who betray him, if you are one of them he would attack you and not have a second though about it. During battles he could become crazy and try to attack you at each moment. He is intellegent and loves to play with technology, he loves to make upgrades on toy cars.

Short Bio:He was born in a small town and lived a boring life. Until he had gotten his first computer,he started to learn more and more about technology and started to upgrade his computer. One day he had a strange dream about dragon masters and had awoken to fing out that the dream was real. The had quickly hatched into a small dragon that seemed to love playing with his tech stuff. He had named this dragon Izzy due his old favorite show digimon. Soon after that he found out other people had gotten dragons to.
Appearance:Image

Dragon:Technology

Dragon's name:Izzy

Dragon's personality:He is a fun loving dragon who loves to play with technology. He sleeps when there is nothing to do or he is annoyed. He loves to upgrade small things like cell phones or game systems.

Dragon's Appearance(can post 3):
Baby:Image

Adult:Image
The one on the left
Last edited by shikakid55 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 pm

What is the Time period compared to earth?
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Shikakid, your character doesn't have an image or description for his appearance. You are accepted, but if you could, can you describe his image or post an imange?

Eragon, the time period is basically the same, however in Aromia they have no clocks so when the sun goes up they wake up and when it reaches the highest they eat, when it goes down they sleep. Each dragon in Aromia also has their instincts that tell them what time it is. Not in numbers just what time of day it is and what they are suppose to do at that time.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 am

ummmmm i was wondering if ghost dragon is avilable could take the spot? if its not im okay with it just asking
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 am

Ummm... Not to be rude or anything, but Amaya, you already have the Mist Dragon.
I'm not the GM though, so....
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:05 am

ok, so I PMed you plumies. I am just waiting on you to PM me back regarding my character so that I may post him here.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:44 am

Yea, I couldn't finsh my character. I
m on vacation so....

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 am

Sorry, AyaAmayaMiyu. Everyone can only have one character. Unless later no one joins and we need more people, you can have the ghost dragon if its still available. Comrade and Wallow, I will take you off of the character list that you reserved and you can't reserve again but, you can still try to make your character with all the info before someone else joins. Also, next time, please tell me in before hand if you are not going to post at least once each day. That's it. I'll make the IC after I come back home which is around 7 or 8.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:45 am

I'm done.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 am

Name: Gabriel Erwin

Personality: Highly intelligent, kind, cares more for others then himself, little bit of a cowered, highly religious, sharp eye-sight, Can be strict or highly amusing, highly political.

Short Bio: Gabriel comes from money and politics. His mom is the mayor of his town and his dad is a senator. Gabriel is starting his first year at the university to study to be a doctor or an inventor, because he wants to help man kind. But he is thinking of joining the army to help himself loose his coward-ess.

Appearance:
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfreeway/anime%20guy.jpg

Dragon: Stone Dragon

Dragons name: Maxus

Dragon personality: HIGHLY protective of owner, HIghly suspicious, will do ANYTHING to be with and protect his owner. Will do ANYTHING to make his owner happy.

Dragon Appearance:

Egg
http://danielriccio.com/Dragon_Folder/D ... onegg1.jpg

Grown (Wings are MIUTCH larger)
http://www.iwozhere.com/SRD/images/MonFaePG39.jpg
Last edited by Eragon the sniper on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Comrade and Eragon are accpeted.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

LET'S START THE IC! WHEN WILL IT BE UP?

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:21 pm

something seems odd, If Aromia is like 2009 earth, why don't they have clocks if they have computers, cars, Tv, radio, ect.

Even the sundial has been around for about 3,000 years (but they only told hours, not minuets).

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:25 am

Name: Kameryn TeAtchu

Age(14-17 for 5 main dragon masters): 20

Personality: Outgoing, Talkative, Intriguing, Masterful, Intellectual, Skillful, Authoritative.

Short Bio: Kameryn grew up in the worst part of his neighborhood. There was always a killing, robbery, beat down or something happening in his neighborhood. He was only 7 when he was attacked by thugs, and only 14 when he began to learn martial arts in order to defend himself. He grew up as the only boy in his household. His mom was an alcoholic and his dad was never there. He grew up raising his younger siblings. When a crazed fire erupted throughout their neighborhood, he was the only one to escape his house. He watched as he was unable to save his family, as the fire raged and consumed them all. He was thrown into a foster home and tossed from home to home until he came to find the TeAtchu's who where rich and adopted him out of sheer will to do so.

They gave him any and every thing he wanted.

Appearance:

Dragon: Psychic/Psionic Dragon

Dragon's name: Sapphiron

Dragon's personality: Sapphiron is a protective dragon. He is constantly beside his master and would never leave his side. He loves Kameryn deeply. Sapphiron loves to fly and experience what it feels like to be in an open ended world. He enjoys to simple things of life. He is caring and is able to communicate with Kameryn, allowing for long endless conversations. He is a perfect match for Kameryn.

Dragon Abilities/Mark: Psychic Dragon - a dragon that breathes psionic energy that can cause mental and physical damage. It can breathe it in long jets/streams and also in concussive blasts. The Psychic Dragon has telekinesis and telepathy. It can move objects with it's mind and read the minds of other creatures. A pair of Pink Wings are engraved into the masters wrist.

The Master of a Psychic Dragon exudes some of the abilities of the dragon in a sense that they too will gain telekinesis and random psychic abilities, but are not as strong as the dragons own abilities.

Dragon's Appearance(can post 3):

Egg Form

Baby Form

Adult Form
Last edited by chaostempest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 am

The IC is up on the first post. Eragon, Aromia is a different world, they won't have the same technology. Chaostempest, accepted. You are all now able to post on the IC.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:38 am

I have a few question if The guardian dragons and the other dragon masters are sent to help guide the 5 main dragons how do they appear before the others? do the guardians and other dragons know each other? do we just appear out of know where?

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 am

Woohoo! The IC is up now~! *runs off to post* I was super excited to start posting~ haha
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 am

Well, the other dragons would somehow be near or at their school as a student, best friend, a teacher or a worker somewhere near. They will meet up with them and try to explain everything.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:58 am

Oh, by the way. Plumies, the link you have on the first page to the IC thread was broken when I checked it. You might want to go back and make sure you coded it right. :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!