Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Masters (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Masters (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 am

xD awesomeness can I make Amastu the English teacher? She looks like the bookworm type lol xD
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:01 am

Sure Aya. Oh and thanks for telling me Gorie. (Got to go sleep for tonight. Be back tomorrow.)
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 pm

I was wondering can you clear up what technology there is so we don't mess up and use a technology that not in this world.
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Sure. Basically, Aromia is sort of like the garden of eden. It's all nature and not really any technology.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:40 pm

??? your confusing me :( The Garden of Eden was 1,000 of years ago.

The Dragon master said Dragons can transom things as big as a car, but the first car was invented in the late 1800's
YOu talk about schools, but the first school for everybody was until the ear 1800's.
You talk about bathrooms, the first public school bathroom was not until the early 1900's.

Sorry, I'm a literal thinker, I need a pacific time period and or area of the world

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 pm

We are roleplaying in modern Earth not Aromia. Aromia is just a place where the dragons are from. Okay, so basically Aromia isn't something like modern earth, something like garden of eden. Or that's what it looks like. Aromia doesn't really have a time period, and it's just an endless place that is gloomy now. But, we are roleplaying in modern earth. Nothing to do with Aromia right now until maybe way later. But that's later. Does this answer your question?

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:02 pm

ok, that clears it up, Thanks . But where on earth? America, where in America?

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 pm

America. Somewhere in California in a small town or city. It's peaceful and lively at the same time.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 am

Hmmm... Lets say it's in Temecula!
Yes, Temecula is a small town in California. They used to have bumper stickers that said "[i]Where the hell is Temecula?"
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:40 am

how about Bishop,Ca, From there it's only 40 min. to Mammoth Mt. (Great hiding spot for the Dragons)

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:46 am

You guys can decide where the setting should be. I don't really care, but basically it's just a small town.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 am

Bishop is Pretty small, 4,500 pop. Plus as I said, Mammoth Mt. Can hide our dragons, because you can't exactly hide them in an urban environment.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Well if they can turn into a car hiding them isn't realy an issue is it.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 pm

What i have read, they can transform things, not themselves.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Ok I miss read that I thought it read that baby dragons can tranform into a ball and adults can transform into a car but I was wrong. I just realized something even if you have an area to hide them in you need a even larger area with no body populating it to exersise the dragons.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Sorry, for a fw days, I won't be posting as I have to manage a forum, but I will try. Just fill me in later.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 pm

For now, let's stick with the place Bishop. If anyone has any better ideas, just post them here and we can discuss it.

Okay Comrade.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am

Name:Skye Blake

Personality:Strong willed and loving.

Short Bio:When she was 14 she saw a dragon egg laying on the ground near her home and when she took it up she got a mark on her neck representing Air.

Appearance:Image

Dragon:Blue Dragon

Dragon's name:Dawn-Wind

Dragon's personality:Dawn-Wind is very protective of Skye and is very caring to her.

Dragon's Appearance:Baby Image Teenage Image Adult Image

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!