Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cursed to Betray {A vampire/angel rp-ooc} (OPEN)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cursed to Betray {A vampire/angel rp-ooc} (OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:29 pm

I third Nevyn :)
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:23 pm

I will do Amora with much Justice as I can!

EDIT: I have posted as Amora now.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:38 am

So, everything is alright now?

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:11 am

Very good post, Lady! :D

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:46 am

Thank you very much LookingxGlasses that you liked it! I hope the others will too until we find a replacement!

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:08 pm

In case anyone's wondering, I made my character fall asleep...so that it could go into the next day and have the wedding/ball.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:10 am

Well bad news: Tomorow I'm moving and won't be comming online for a week. So tonight will be my last post for a week at the most.
sorry but I'll be back so don't give my spot away!!!!
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZypherKymira on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Aw Nevyn! Well, I will make sure to leave you a good post you can read when you come back. I could see a spark of romance there. But it looks like our characters won't talk much 'til the wedding. So, I guess.... what event is happening next after all of this DM?

ZypherKymira
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:27 pm

I believe the wedding itself is next up, which would be tomorrow morning, followed by the ball in the evening.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 am

yeah and this time I will be playing the harp :-P
no questions asked:P
oh and I love my new neighboors :-D The share their wireless internet with me for the moment so I'm back!!!!!!

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Waiting...waiting...waiting... :) hahaha.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZypherKymira on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:20 am

I posted something short. I haven't been able to do much due to me moving as well :D

ZypherKymira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:21 am

Can you guys continue on without me for a little while? I'm not leaving permanently, just for the time being. I find myself with less and less spare time these days, and unfortunately this RP falls last on my list of priorities. Obviously, you can take control of Lucretius, but I would appreciate if whoever does so tries his or her best to maintain Lucretius' character. Thanks.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZypherKymira on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Nevyn! Great post! ^^ I am interested in what the GM is gonna do for some twists though o.o

ZypherKymira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Okay. I skipped to the wedding day since nothing was really going on...Is that okay with everyone?

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:47 am

Well I also kinda skipped to that part so no objections here
But we'll have to wait untill Standardfiend is back cause she said she would be gone for a little while

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm

StandardFiend is still a he. :D And he is still around watching the proceedings, so please go ahead without me. I just simply don't have the time to churn out quality posts anymore. Too many demands on my time. But I don't want to be responsible for holding up the whole RP, so please continue.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:07 pm

woops sorry mate :-D
That is why I seldom say he or she :-P I always make mistakes :-P
Well okay but well take it slow then (if everybody is ok with that?) so you can come back anytime. Deal?

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:43 pm

'Ello everyone! Let's wake up :) haha

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:53 am

wakey wakey eggs and bakey people! lol
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!