Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cursed to Betray {A vampire/angel rp-ooc} (OPEN)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cursed to Betray {A vampire/angel rp-ooc} (OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:13 pm

lol :-D wel sorry but just can't help it, the scenario's perfect to play it that way and to be honost, I love to play it:P
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:22 pm

um yah...about all the greatness that is going on here, it's going to have to go on without me. Life happened, it's my fault, and bottom of the line is, after today, I can't post anymore.

I'm not sure how you're going to deal with Amora, but perhaps someone else can take her? Eh, I don't know, but you can continue if you like, I just won't be here......

ok, the barage of angry comments can come now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Angry comments? What are you talking about? We can go on (I don't think I have the time to do both Luke and Amora though...) But we can't get mad at you just because life happened. :( Whatever happened, we hope you'll end up okay. We can always also advertise for Amora's spot. We'll miss you though :(
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Well... I'm not sure how we're supposed to go on without a GM... kinda hard.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Someone else could be the GM?

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah, but it won't be the same. Everything will change, from the way Amora is portrayed, and thus pretty much all further interactions with my character, to the plot itself.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:57 pm

I know, and I'm sorry for leaving yah hangin, but I don't have a choice in the matter.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 pm

:( I will admit, I know nothing of a GM, so I probably don't know quite how terrible this is, but Stairdweller left as well, and now Zypher has taken over Samson's role. Zypher is doing well, or will do well, with the role, I believe. Although, I'm the ever-optimist :P I really want this roleplay to continue. All characters here are great. :)

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:24 pm

ooohto bad you'll be leaving us
but well hope to see you back on the site one day and good luck in your live skittle.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:27 pm

So, How shall we continue this?
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Maybe Skittle could make one last post. We'll need a GM...Any takers? For now we can just move Amora around unless someone wants her or until we find someone else...

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Well, it is sad that Skittle would be leaving. Hmm... it would be nice to have Skittle have a last post, although, I am not sure if she would be online as of today. In any case, we could advertise for the spot of Amora. In addition, it would be nice to know what Skittle had planned for this RP from the beginning.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm

I might as well tell you guys what Skittle and I had worked out for Lucretius' future.

It may or may not have become obvious that Lucretius will refuse ascension to the throne of the vampire kingdom, but that is the case. That honor will be given to Deathric. As his relationship with Amora grows, Lucretius will realize that he wants little to do with his own heritage.

In fact, a point will come in the near future when Lucretius will kill Lucian. We never worked out the details of how or why, but that was the plan. Lucretius will kill Lucian and Deathric will ascend to the throne, and Seryiel will be the new queen.

We were gonna have it as a surprise for everyone, but I think it's a good idea that I let you all in on it now.

As for GM position, I think we should revert to demos kratein. But, if you don't want to do that, I suppose I could step up to the position, although I'll probably need some help running things. I've been a GM times before, but never for someone else's RP.

I can also take up control of Amora either indefinitely, or until someone new joins the game, although I'll admit that the quality of my posts will decline slightly to account for the fact that I have to do it twice as much. Also, I will be posting Lucretius and Amora separately, i.e. not in the same post. So my name will come up twice as frequently in the IC, but I feel this is the best option. Besides, nobody wants to read a 30-paragraph post, right?

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Sounds perfect, Standard! I love that plot idea though :)

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Well, you have the idea on how the RP should have been. So, it would be fine for me that you would take the GM role. The demos kratein can also be employed even if we have the GM. I believe you would not be a dictator right?. About Amora, if you would like I can take her role temporarily since I have experienced doing many roles at once. I have done it and still doing it for the GODS Rp. If you want it, just offering that is all. In any case, if you do need help. I can assist if it is possible.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 pm

*sigh* I hope your okay Skittle, and Standard, you seem to have your head screwed on right about this RP and everything that is going on. Something pretty drastic much have happened for Skittle to leave, or maybe her internet just gave way... either way we can go on with whatever mini plots we have untill everything is back on course. I don't think it's the first time a GM has left and the RP has continued.
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZypherKymira on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Post just about finished. And that sucks. Well I love you GM! Anywho. Does anyone want to see a Crown Prince snap? o.o

ZypherKymira
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 pm

My vote:
lets continue the rp and make ladyethernal play two rols if she can and that way standardfiend, you have someone else play your fiancé and that should keep things more interesting.
how about it?

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZypherKymira on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:47 pm

I go with Nevyn on that

ZypherKymira
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Whatever you guys want is fine with me.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!