Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School of Sin *Revamped!* OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

School of Sin *Revamped!* OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm

School of Sin *Revamped!*

Welcome to Metzger Island, More famously known as Academy island. Here students of all ages learn from the various schools that are positioned around the island, From preschool to college, safe to say everything you want you can find here. A single bridge connects to this small piece of land and carries a steady flow of both tourist and families dropping off their kids from the suburbs from across or helping them move to the dorms for their school. Surrounding the dorms lay the schools, to the left lay both the stores and Downtown, containing all the necessary equipment needed to run a small time city, such as power plants and water plants as well as leads to the only way off this island. Yes this small city hold's everything a student needs, and makes the almost perfect deathtrap.

During one fine afternoon, in a particular computer class, life proceeded on. Their teacher, Mr. Robert had instructed them to find and solve what was wrong with their computer. Safe to say this kept them busy until a knock on the door disturbed their concentration. Mr. Robert quietly ushered them back to work and opened the door. Enter a bloody student, his mouth agape, his eye's blank almost like a living corpse. one by one the students began to glance up and just stare at the bloodsoaked man. Has he been mugged? Is he High? Questions swirled about the room as the teacher wrapped an arm around him to support the weaving man. Chaos broke loose then. With a bloody moan tentacles spewed forth and began to strangle the Mr. Robert, he gasped trying to draw in air and from the vents dropped a mice sized lobster into the poorman's gullet. The door swarmed with child sized creatures, each one sporting a classic jesters hat and armed to the teeth with razor sharp claws. For this small town, Ragnarok hath come.

But not everyone died, Survivors, using anything that can be of use, desperately fought against the demonic forces trying to reach the only way off this island. Crusaders, a hidden orgainization, rose to combat the forces, on their lips the warcry's of god, on their armor the holy cross, The Military, ordered by the government to contain this, has set up a barricade across the bridge, teams have been sent in, but lost radio contact soon afterward. Now inside this hell hole a a groups band's together in an attempt to escape the island, and discover the mysterious cause of the demons arrivals.

Alright then, Everyone will begin by heading for the church, the setting will be three day's after the initial invasion. First are the rules then the types you can be. The Sheet's come last.

--No god-mod or auto-hitting of the sort
--Mary sues and Gary Stus are not welcome. Try as you may I refuse to believe someone had such a tragic past that everyone focuses on you.
--Be realistic! I don't want to see a human carrying around a massive sword and a rocket launcher.
--Try to write at least a paragraph, I understand if you have writer's block, but nobody should do one liners for pages.
--OOC sticks to OOC: if you have a problem, PM me and I will deal with it. I don't want my thread to suddenly turn into a debate match
--I will give three warnings if you break the rules, after that, I will kill off your character(If they are not important) or take control, I am the law of this game
--Romance is allowed, even encouraged, people tend to stick around a lot more when their characters meet their special someone, just stick to hugs and kisses please.
-- If you read the rules, post Revamped in your profile
-- You cannot kill players unless they allow you too, that should be obvious enough. NPCs like Lowly demons, and thugs (Yes there are looters) can be, just don't go overboard
-- If you join, then please stay! I don't want to have a bunch of people sign up and only get two posting, try to post daily, and PM me or post in the OOC if you're going to be absent or quitting.
--Communication is Important, RPs usually last longer if we know when people are going to disappear.
--If I here no response from you in a week, i'll send a PM to remind you, if I do not receive a PM explaining why you are gone or you have not posted within three days, I will take minor control over you character and move them along with the group. After a week, I will either kill off or turn you character into an NPC depending on your status
--A maximum of two characters! If you want more, then allow me to tell you that for each character you control you will write a paragraph for them.
--The rules may be long but out of the RPs I've played, I've found these factors of a dying RP. Have fun and remember in this world, you are free.

Survivors-- Your average, run of the mill desperate citizens. Unprotected, and armed with a variety of improvised weapons, they fight desperately in hopes of escaping and can usually be found in groups.

Crusaders-- A hidden orgainization that swore to uphold peace and eradicate demons. While they have no magic they do enlist as many fortune tellers as possible in order to predict demonic attacks. Due to their religous nature, They have sworn to never use modern weapons, and as such dress in traditional armor and wield traditional weapons such as swords, axes, maces, shields, and bows.

Military-- When the demons struck, police called in the national guards. At first the government thought it was a joke. but when the body count rose and the demons started crossing they established a barricade across the bridge and shot down everything they saw. Squads have been sent in, but they were usually slaughtered soon after entry. They dress in standerd body armor and carry a variety of firearms.

Character Sheet--

Code: Select all
Name-- (Full Name, Nickname)
Age-- (15-50)
Gender-- (Classic Male or Female)
Class-- (Survivor, Crusader, Military)
Appearance-- (Included armor as well)
Weapons-- (Please note that you can't just have a gatling gun right off the bat, be reasonable with your class)
Skills-- (What are you good at?)
Personality-- (Be descriptive, i don't want a list of adjectives)
Biography-- (What were you before the invasion? include a paragraph please)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: School of Sin *Revamped!* OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm

[Revamped]

Name--Gregory Dorin

Age--42

Gender--Male

Class--Crusader

Appearance--Tall at 6'2", he has a muscular build that is hidden under his armor. He has long dark brown hair that is in the mid-stages of graying. His armor consists of a classic Crusader helmet, leather-backed chaimmail coif and suit, greaves, bracers, leather-backed chainmail gloves with solid plate over the hands and fingers(except the joints), he also has a breastplate and a four-sided shield with a red Cross on it.. Over his armor, he wears a white tunic with a crimson cross on it, the cross of the Crusaders.

Weapons--Double-edged hand-and-a-half sword, recurve bow and arrows, dagger that is almost a shortsword.

Skills--Swordsmanship, archery, hand-to-hand fighting, clergy skills, militaristic planning

Personality--He has virtually no temper, though he gets angry about insults against the Church and at demons. He is a very friendly person, if a little lacking in immediate trust-he is NOT naive. He is fanatically commited to the Church and his sacred duty to eradicate the unholy.

Biography--Born to a drug addict, he didn't know what to do in his own run-down home, which was more of a large shack. Then, at the age of 6, he discovered the Church. He went there as often as he could between school and home, though he did sleep there more than once to avoid home. At 12 his parents made him get a job to help support his addiction, so he got a paper route and a grocery store job. And still he used his spare time to go to the church-his ultimate escape. After he graduated, he quit his jobs and abandoned his uncaring parents to join the clergy, attaining Deacon by the age of 22. From there he became a Priest at 29. He then went for Bishop and attained it by the age of 34. But, after only a few months with his new position, he vanished mysteriously. The Pope had recruited him into the Crusaders, and he went through six years of intensive training and study before finally earning his crimson cross-emblazoned tunic. He was given a position as the Bishop over Metzger Island, a position he had up until and after the Invasion. He fought hard to save as many as he could, marshaling a strong defense in the church the drove off the demonic hordes with enough losses to have to regroup.

Just so you know, I won't be able to post this weekend, as I will have no computer access. Please don't get too far ahead, as I really like this idea and I liked the last attemt very much, and would like to be able to be involved in it.

I'M SOFA KING WE TOD DID!!! (Say it slow and out loud)

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phidius
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!