Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Wow...people really like ice/water on here...no offence, I've just never noticed it before, lol.
Unseal the hushed casket.
- Cortana
In the end, the older generations always sacrifice themselves for the newer ones, so that the children that make the new generation can have it better than they themselves did.
- a lesson from Naruto

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/invite/?player_id=59217&h=15eba7100b818f061501969591749860 - a link to a naruto game on Facebook, join my clan if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Okay, one last Jounin and..

Accepted. ^_^ *huggles the panda* Sooo cute ^+^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 pm

So do we have all the people we need now or not?

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 pm

We just need the jounin

*still huggling the panda*

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Well, like I said before, I've got my jonin Jin, he's not doing anything but watching Koji and the others fight, he could get a message to go train a team or something...

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 am

If that's not too much hassle. I mean, you now have four shinobi on three different teams >.>

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 am

OMG Panda-san!!!! *panda glomp*

rofl, a panda and a fox would make a good team...

also, I've decided that Shukumei has two starting puppets, being the genius son of shika and temari. those two puppets are: Kobura (cobra, the one behind him in the pic) and Shinkirou (Mirage, sort of like Karasu, in that he disguises it as himself, only Kobura's third eye is really a camera, so he hides at a distance)

I will create a list of their starting abilities at camp, than post them when I get back on friday, or saturday, so untill than,live free and die well friends =^_^=

sorry couldn't resist but really see you all on friday/saturday

Skysong
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Yeaaah, nice try there. One puppet to start, Genius or not. I mean, just because Shun is a genis, doesn't mean I gave him more Hyuuga jutsu than I should, does it.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Well, i really only have 2 characters. Koji and Jin. I said I could make another genin, but then everyone started to make one, so I wasn't sure if it was needed or not. Just tell me which team Jin should go to and I'll make it happen in my next post.
And if I do need to make another genin tell me for sure and I will, it's no trouble.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:59 pm

I think we have the genin. Credetts, The puppet dude and my Aburame. You could make jin their sort of interim Jounin while they stay in Konoha. ^-^ Yeey, first mission.

For the record it's sort of a bit of a clone of the 'Find Sasuke Arc' or whatever it's called. Yeah, the sound four arc >.> Anyone who wants their character to fight one of the enemies one-on-one as per the Sound Four Arc, then just PM me what the character is like. Just use the typical skeleton. As the story will sort of slow down and the two people will fight, I could play the enemies that you create, and somebody else could play mine. Okie-dokie? So yeah, create one and PM it to me. o.o

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Okay then, I'll have Jin go back to the village to meet the three people, maybe at the Hokage's office?

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:26 pm

That's fine then. We just need everyone to come on to start it ^=^

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Character Skeleton
Character Skeleton
Name:Sky Mosouka
Clan?:Mousouka-Their Kekkei Genkai allows them to use a special chakra around them they call “Shinkuu Chakra”. This chakra is very unique because of its properties, and it is wild and hard to mold, though this chakra can be molded in all sorts of ways. It is lighter than a feather and invisible to the eyes of anyone beside the clan. It is also one of the causes of wind resistance, friction, gravity etc. The Musouka clan has the ability to not only see Shinkuu Chakra with special eyes, but sense it also. Their chakra points have a special sort of hole that lets out chakra that reacts to the Shinkuu Chakra around them. They can sense a disturbance from anywhere around a 10 ft-3 mile radius (depending on the user’s skill)) and track it down. ((They can use this in battle, and a sneak attack will usually never work on them unless you’re REALLY FAST)) The boundaries of this chakra are limitless still, and no one knows how far they can push it, therefore it can bend into any nature and any form depending on how strong the person using it is.

The downside of this chakra is the user must remain calm at all time, if they lose it and let their emotions takes over, the chakra will become uncontrollable and will harm then or worse, kill them. The chakra they use is also “poison” to them if they use too much in one day. If they reach the limit of how much they use in one day the next day they lose the ability to use this Kekkei Genkai, and all Jutsus, not to mention they will become absolutely blind- not used to using their normal eyes considering they always using their Kekkai Genkai ability to sense and see Shinkuu Chakra.
Current Jutsu Learnt: basic academy jutsu, Mosouka’s kekkai genkai

Shinkuu Tempest- a technique in which he throw his sword in the air and surround it in Shinkuu Chakra and as the Chakra start to disperse and reveal it had now seemingly split. (As of currently he can only “split it into four), and it start to float down and surrounded him. The blade will then circle him and it serve as a great defense as well as a great offense. He can bend the blades to his will and even provide it with a special aura to make it stronger and sharper, he could also add an element into each sword although that will take more of a toll on him rather than just chakra infused blades. (As of currently he cannot imbue an element and he cannot sustain four for very long and usually only make 2 or 3)

Appearance: Sky stands around 5’6 and is a rather slim guy. He had very little muscle and prefers agility and speed over strength. He wears traditional Mosouka clan clothing like this…http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r26/bluemoonmusicrose/animeguy.jpg. He has crimson red eyes and has white messy hair (due to his clan common trait of white hair). He never actually tries to neaten his hair and just leave it as it is when he woke up. The hair usually cover his forehead except for the gap in the middle.
Personality: He, like all the other Musouka clan’s people, is a very laid back cloud watcher, he is a dreamer and an idealist, but because he rather sleep then do anything, his ideal usually go to waste. He is very social and always tries to be the joker, he rarely takes anything seriously and this can get on his sensei or team mates nerve. He’s prideful but not to the point where he becomes foolish and is pretty obnoxious. He is extremely nice and flirty to girls and he cannot help himself.

In battle he completely change, focusing on nothing but the battle itself (Meaning anyone in the battle, his enemies his allies and even his environment), he personality change to obnoxious and a jokester to cool and calm and he is seemingly always 2 step ahead. He protects the life of other, no matter who they are, but also weigh out his choices when he is trapped in a corner. He will try to save lives, but he knows not all lives can be saved and he would have to one day, pick the mission over an ally.

Bio: Sky was born in raise in a little know on the edge of the leaf village near the west gate. The village is not very well known due to the people who reside it and how none of them ever did something memorable for the village. He had developed his eyes at a very young age and show potential in the way he mold the chakra around him when he was four.

His village, rather his parents decided he would be the one that made this clan famous and sent him into the Kohana Academy in hope of one day, he will become a great ninja himself. He, of course, had no say in his parents’ decision and was force to join the academy against his will.
He would purposely fail the academy exam at the age of 10 in hopes that his parents would figure he was not made for this and let him live his life like the other clan members. Instead they push him harder and due to his stubbornness he would purposely continue to fail everything and was later known as the academy failure. He did not care what other people think of him and continue to fail and fall asleep in catch in hopes of one day he would be able to drop out.

At night after his clan members was asleep, he would go out and train near the lake that founded in the middle of the Kohana village and constantly trying to strengthen and learn to mold the Shinkuu Chakra to his will.
Other:
He wield a long katana that made from a special material that can be infuse with Shinkuu Chakra to strengthen it as he wish. His ninja tools are also made of these materials and he tends to keep it a secret.
Last edited by Pride on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pride
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Just a few small things that need changing. Firstly, the bluddy picture..please..please change it. EVERYONE has used that at least once, it's like the most used picture on the internet.

Secondly! Only the kekkai genkai if he's unlocked it, the basic academy jutsu and ONE jutsu. Not 'some basic clan jutsu'. Make and describe one jutsu. O.N.E. Oh and take out the thing about being skilled with a sword, he's barely a Genin.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 pm

alright and do you want me to make a jounin as well? also can I just get rid of basic acadamy jutsu without replacing clan jutsu...because that better than the other

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:31 pm

No, you can't. And we are just going to use Koji's Jounin, Jin, as their sensai for now. ^-^ Oh, and it needs Bio too.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 pm

done I g2g for now later

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:29 am

I is back! =^_^= and fine, since I can only have one puppet

Kobura: The snake puppet (the one from the pic)
Poison mist (large spray of poison)
Poison shot (concentrated spray of poison)
Senbon barrage (senbon stick from segments of body - can also shoot out)
Constrict (wraps around enemy and crushes slowly)
koburatsuisuto (cobra twist) (constrict and senbon barrage combination)
camera (camera for espionage)
self-destruct (self explanatory)

If that's too much I can cut some out =^_^=

Skysong
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Well, seeing as it's your very first puppet, you'd only have a few attacks. But, seeing as your characters supposed to be some genius, I'll you keep two of these: Constrict, Poison Shot, Senbon Barrage. I mean, you already have the three jutsu. Anyway, if you want your character to be on the team that fights the enemy's, Sound four arc style. Just pm me the profile of said enemy character.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

umm am I in or do I need to change something again?

Pride
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!