Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 pm

The picture looks a bit old for the age, but otherwise it's fine. ^-^ Accepted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

the picture is not him I am just telling you he wears that kind of clothing...and also need a summarization please of what currently going on

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pride
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Um...I think basically for you, you're in the hokage's office, waiting for me, and my other new genin, to get you going, right?
Unseal the hushed casket.
- Cortana
In the end, the older generations always sacrifice themselves for the newer ones, so that the children that make the new generation can have it better than they themselves did.
- a lesson from Naruto

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/invite/?player_id=59217&h=15eba7100b818f061501969591749860 - a link to a naruto game on Facebook, join my clan if you want.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:18 pm

umm I think?

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 am

Name: Ichiro
Clan: Gaara's
Current Jutsu Learnt: Basic jutsu, *hariton (glass release)
* Hariton is a combination of hs kekkei genkai from his father, Gaara, and his own unique talents. he can use the sand he carries and the heat he can generate from his fire chakra to turn the sand into glass, which he can then use and moldas he likes, as Garra can do with sand.
1. Glass Release: indestructible Wall (Hariton: Fumetsu Hei)- creates a wall of glass with no flaws, as clear as the air before you, that can't only be seen by the dark thickness from the sides
2. Glass Release: Fragment Bomb (Hariton: Kake Bakudon)- makes an orb of glass and fills it with his chakra, when it hits the ground the chakra causes the orb to burst into peices

Appearance: Ichiro stands at an average height and build, with spiky, blood red hair, like his fathe, and the same pale green eyes as his father, but without the dark rings under his eyes. He has no tattoo as his father does, but he wears a very similar outfit. A crimson coat long enough to cover to his knees, with fitting black pants underneath, a wite vest with straps that he uses to carry a sand gorde similar to that of his father.

Personality: Unlike Gaara, Ichiro grew up knowing the kindess of his village, and the love of his family. his mother died when he was young though, and as a result he has a dark side, just like the old Gaara. He is very quiet and very protective of his friends, family, and anyone he is placed with.

Bio: Ichiro is the son of Garra, the newest kazekage, and a woman who was very goo with katon. When he was only seven she died though. Since then he has hidden the growing darkness inside of him wih trainning, but it still slips out every now and then. He was sent by his father to visit Konoha.

Other: If given enough time he can melt stone into glass as well
Last edited by Dante_Page on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:25 am

Hmm, well I'm not quite sure. I'll allow the Hariton nature on two conditions. Firstly: He cannot actually use Sand nature at all, but has it in his body, if you see what I mean. He uses it for jutsu, but cannot actually USE sand jutsu what-so-ever. Oh, and secondly, you can only have a fire chakra nature, so you can't learn another.

Oh and also, I need to know what Sunagakure jutsu and which glass jutsu he has. You can't just say sunagakure and Hariton, seeing as that means he has pretty much all of them >.>

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:51 pm

srry guys I need to drop out of this rp because I have too many already =/ can barely keep up with them all

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm

..See, now this is one of my pet peeves. Why the hell did you sign up in the first place if you couldn't join? What's the point of joining something your not going to actually use.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 pm

seriously, people like that shouldn't even bother with the time it takes to make a character...

also for shameless advertising, take a look at my RP Naruto: Obsidian, right now it's only in the sign up stage

Skysong
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:05 pm

srry kyrai I wish I could do this rp but I rather dropped out then make you guys wait like a week for my post..

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:48 pm

KyraiYuki, I know what you mean about the sand. And no, he can't do like what Garra does with it, he just carries it and uses it like a tool. As for the Sunagakure jutsu, I really don't know what their basic jutsu is, but he would have those...I'll try to figure them out later.

As for the Hariton, I'll make three main jutsu for him to use, and then besides that it'll just be simple things, like he turns the glass into shuriken and things like that. I'll add the 3 Hariton to the skeleton when I get them done.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm

All the villages have the same basic jutsu. Anyway! Take out the basic sunagakure jutsu thing, and one of the jutsu please. That way you have the basics and three jutsu.

Then it's accepted.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 pm

OK, will do, then I'll post, yay!

[edited]

Five years pass by. All the characters of this rp have grown, but as they have grown, so have the enemies of Konoha. In the fall of Akatsuki a new organization has rose up, only instead of destroying just Konoha, they wish to destroy all five Great Countries. This group is known as Uragiri, and it is lead by a man named Genzai Jyagyu, a master of chakra control and the demon blade shiriken. He has collected ninja from all over, outcats, missing-nin, any powerful shinobi that would join him. he seeks to take all the kekkei genkei and use them to gain power over the ninja world. It is rumored he already has the sharingan and shikotsumyaku. Now they are after the heir of the Hyuga clan.
If you're interested, just say something and I'll give more info if needed.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Love the idea. Not so much the be bein' captured bit, but more the whole random people idea. Anyway, just make it and we'll see what happens.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm at work right now but I would love to join this with an old naruto character I had from another site... I was just wondering if I could grab the link to the story so I could read it that would help me a lot lol.
- =There is Always Room For Justice= -

Pyronide
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm totally up for the idea, even though I kinda feel like that's giving up on this one, but w/e =^_^=

Skysong
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Well, I don't nessicarily mean they capture the people, they, in some cases, may just steal the kekkei genkei. Like how you can take the eyes of people to get them. As for the link to the story so far, I'll put it up, and I know, I feel a little like this is abandoning the rp we have now, but look at how long it's been since everyone posted, and how many we've lost. Oh, and sure, I don't mind your new/old character as long as you can make it work.
Hopefully I'll have the new rp OOC up tonight, if not the IC too.

Link to story- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=167&t=28317
Link to new story- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/beyond-the-academy-naruto-sequal-t29217.html

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:39 pm

errr aparently i deleted the character sheet i had so i have to re make it seeing as i cant track it down v.v' gimmie a day or so to make a bio....

would it be more apropriate to just be one of the new nin in the 'new' thread as oppose to making one and then switching storylines.... kinda like sai

Pyronide
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 am

That depends on you. Whitch ever is easier on you I guess. I mean, if you character is older and has already been around then just come up with a reaon why he wasn't there or something...I can't really say without knowing it.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 am

i think that should be 'ok' since it's a new story as being one of the new teams made after our batch, or like how sai entered the story through being an 'anbu' well, my opion alone isn't enough... but that's what i think though, that would allow more people to join us

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!