Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Hidden within the Village Hidden in the Leaves is a rather large, wooden building which stood just behind a series of large, oaken tree's. above the large double-doors of the building, and written in a black paint, was the wording "Konoha Academy". This was the exact place where all of Konoha's current shinobi, and most of the words most powerful shinobi. It was truly a place of legend, it was where the tutors took a rather wimpy, teary-eyes child and turned them into a almost hellish, mission-machine. Well, not really, but something along those lines. As you stare at this sign, you wonder just how you will do within these hallowed halls. Will you become a powerful shinobi just like all these before you, will you become one of the hundreds of victims of these times, or will you, like some others before you, simply fail to pass these simply grades of becoming a true Shinobi. What is your ninja destiny?

Character Skeleton
Name:
Current Jutsu Learnt:
Appearance: [Picture or description]
Personality:
Bio:
Other: [I.E What their favourite food is, the name of their best friends, pets and enemy's. Blah blah blah, you know the drill by now!]
Last edited by KyraiYuki on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Academy: A Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Character Skeleton
Name: Kuro Fuyu
Clan?:Uchiha
Current Jutsu Learnt: Basic Academy Jutsu
Appearance:
Personality:Silent,Cold,Distant,Smart,Artistic,Emotionless (another Sasuke if you please xD)
Bio: Fuyu was born in the Uchiha Clan but her side of the family,meaning her parents and a few aunts and uncles, traveled a lot. So they weren't in the scene of when the Uchiha Clan was murdered, they heard about it and feared to be killed so they settled in Yukigakuri in the Country of Snow. Fuyu grew up isolated as to due that she was the only one in this "Uchiha family" had the Sharingan,they found out when Fuyu was 7 years old when training with her father in a sort of all or nothing type of match, her father was really strict. Fuyu never went out or play like a normal kid, an incident accrued and Fuyu's parents passed away leaving her alone, her uncles and aunts had dissappeared after her parents passed away. She didn't know what to do but remembered where she had come from,Konoha and grabbed supplies she had and traveled there with help of pass bying people. She madded there in 4 months and went to the hokage and told him/her everything and who she was, immediately she got in rolled in the academy and was another hope to revavie the Uchiha clan. Fuyu's parents had changed her last name in case of an attack or something full name really is Kuro Uchiha turned Kuro Fuyu.

((hope this is okay xD not sure what time period this rp takes place before the clan was killed or after Naruto becomes hokage xD))
Last edited by AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Well, that was quite. Usually ages are between 7 and 10 for students. Though, superly-smart people like Kakashi could be as low as 5 or so, but I highly doubt many could be that low. So, yeah, usually seven to ten years old.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:11 am

DONE! ^.^ hope its okay

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:06 am

So, she knows Goukakyuu, but not the basic academy jutsu? I sort of guess that could be allowed. Bare in mind that this rp starts IN the eacademy, but it won't be drawn out just to make it stay there. After a while it'll start moving out towards the Genin teams.

So! We DO need Teachers and Jounin, quite a few o' them, after we get enough Genin of course.

Anyway! Accepted ^-^

Character Skeleton
Name: Uzumaki Shun [Yup, I'ma be Naruto's kid. Don't worry, he's NOTHING like him, except maybe his determination..sorta]
Clan?: Hyuuga
Current Jutsu Learnt: Basic Academy Jutsu, Byakugan, Protection of the Eight Trigrams, Fourty-Two palms: The same effect as his mother's created jutsu, but to a lesser effect. Actually one created by Shun himself. Nobody else has seen it in effect yet.
Appearance: Image
Personality: Despite being the son of one of the most brash, knuckleheaded, annoying shinobi ever created in Naruto Uzumaki, Shun is extremely bright and takes after his mother, Hinata Hyuuga, more than his siblings. He almost has the same haircut as her as well as being able to activate his Byakugan from the age of six, an all-time low for his clan, and a surprise for both of his parents. He is very talented, as shown when he learnt all of the academy's basic jutsu within a few weeks of entering the Academy. He is usually the voice of reason, and is one of the most anylitic people he knows, being found capable of easily finding out a person's true nature just through a quick chat.
Bio: Now, usually being born into a mega-rich family has far more upsides than downsides, if any downsides at all, but that wasn't exactly the fact being born into a house with a father who, despite being one of the Shinobi World's most powerful ninja ever to live, was a bit of a Rasengan-first talk later sort of parent. He was usually the one, again despite being the Hokage, was always the father who sat at the back of the room and randomly covered his fart's by caughing, or got drunk and picked fight's with all the other dad's for no reason but his own pride. Other than him being a bit of an idiot, Shun truly adores his father to the point of pure idolism, and would do just about anything for him. That's not to say he doesn't love his mother a lot, but he's pretty much a daddy's boy through-and-through. Sadly, he's quite factually the geek of the family, as well as being the middle child between his Elder Brother and his Young Sister.

[oh, and anyone who would like to play one of the siblings, then just go ahead and post an application for then ^-^
Last edited by KyraiYuki on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Re: From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:32 am

Hey, I like this idea. I tried a Naruto rp on here before...didn't work, but I've done 2 other very sucessful ones on another site. Anyway, I'd be happy to be a teacher, jonin, and student, whatever you need, I already have lots of characters, though I'll have to make a new personal one for the role of a student.
Unseal the hushed casket.
- Cortana
In the end, the older generations always sacrifice themselves for the newer ones, so that the children that make the new generation can have it better than they themselves did.
- a lesson from Naruto

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/invite/?player_id=59217&h=15eba7100b818f061501969591749860 - a link to a naruto game on Facebook, join my clan if you want.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 am

Yey! Heh, anyway! If you can, I'd love for you to also play multiple characters, I was about to start working on a Jounin actually. Well, really we don't need teachers, I'm not sure why I put that. The students have only just graduated, meaning they're now genin, but are still very fresh, meaning they don't know any jutsu. So, yeah, a student or jounin would both be great. Ooh! Also, if you know anyone who likes this sort of rp, would you please pass it on to them? We, of course, need more people

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 am

I can inviet the ones who joined my last one, though they may not do anything.
I'm going to add a jonin character here in a few minutes, just have to pick one and change a few things. Here's my genin, tell me if anything needs to change.

Name: Koji Hiroshi
Clan?: Senji
Current Jutsu Learnt: Basic academy
Appearance: Koji is a skinny thing that looks like he couldn't even lift the large books he reads. He has short brown hair, though it's growing shaggy, and dar brown eyes. He wears normal ninja boots, black shorts, a loose long sleeve crimson shirt with sleeves that are a few inches too long. Since he hasn't graduated yet he wears a simple black headband with yin yangs around it.

Personality: Koji is quiet and shy. So far in his academic career he perfers to sit in the back of the room and read his books rather than socialize with the others. It isn't because he doesn't like then, he just doesn't talk much. He hates preforming jutsu in the class but loves to practice on his own at home. When you get to know him though he is a happy kid dispite what's happened to him, and a life long friend if he trusts you.

Bio: When Koji was seven his mother was killed on a mission with his father. That is when he started wanting to learn ninja arts, however his father forbade it. When he got to the age of ten though his father began going off on missions more and more, farther and farther away, so since he was alone most of the time he started trainning and joing the academy. Once, before he died, his grandfather told him there was something special about him, because he was in the line of the strongest ninja clan ever, the Senji, who's power rivaled even the Uchiha. So far though he's a less than ordinary ninja kid.

Other: His father is Yamato. Koji isn't shi real naqme, it means orphen, he took it up when he joined the academy so his father wouldn't know. He never uses it, though that may change as he grows up.

Name: Jin Yamamoto
Current Jutsu Learnt: All academy, doton, summoning, transformation, many others
Appearance: Jin has shaggy, spiky dark green hair and dark eyes. He is tall and has an athletic build with a deep red scar under his left eye that leads downward and at an angle towards his jaw. He wears the normal jonin attire for Konoha, but carries metal gloves with him in a pouch on his belt. His Hidden Leaf headband is worn proudly on his forehead.

Personality: Jin is smart and quiet, always thinking, but he knows when to take charge and has always been a leader type, taking action when it's needed. Younger ninja often either avoid him, afraid of him, or come to him seeking help..

Bio: Jin has lived in Konoha since Naruto became the hokage. Before that he was a member of the ANBU of Iwagakure, Hidden Stone. The tsuchikage began sending him, and others, to help rebuild and protect Konoha and he ended up staying, thinking he could help more by becoming a perminate resident. Not much is known about his past.

Other: The armoered gloves are used to channel his earth chakra, similar to the way wind or lightning chakra is channeled into a blade
Last edited by Dante_Page on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 am

Sounds interesting, I do hate it when people god mod an entire RP

Name: Inuzuka Shuyin
Clan: Inuzuka
Current Jutsu Learnt: Academy Jutsu, clan beginner jutsu
Appearance: [will draw pic later] Shuyin is a rather typical Inuzuka. He stands taller than most his age. He has shaggy brown hair and yellow-brown eyes, as well as two red tattoos under them. He wears black anbu-style cargos with many pockets, a mesh undershirt, and green-gray short sleeve jacket, as well as black Zori.
Personality: Shuyin is rather brash (like all inuzuka). He often rushes ahead without a plan, relying on heightened istincts and good reflexes. He can be quite analytical when he slows down, and unlike some Inuzuka, he enjoys settling down with a good book or scroll.
Bio: Shuyin and his partner Ryokuin hail from the land of wind, but have come at the request of Kiba, the clan head from Konaha. Shu's ambition is to become the worlds greatest Inuzuka master
Other: He is from the Inuzuka hailing from the wind country, and so he has a fox for a partner. A little known fact of the Inuzuka, every clan sect bonds with a different canine species. He is best friends with Yumi Yusuke, whom he calls Yue.

If I may have a second character:

Name: Yumi Yusuke
Clan: Yumi
Current Jutsu learnt: basic Academy jutsu, ooyuki jutsu (heavy snow technique), Yuki taihou Jutsu (snow cannon technique)
Appearance:Image
Personality: Yue is a rather quite person, he is new to Konaha and only really talks to Shu and his older sister when she visits. Once he warms up to someone, he is very loyal, and fiercely protective of them. He also loses his quite nature. He is quite intelligent, but doesn't like to draw attention to it.
Bio: Yue comes from the land of snow, and specializes in snow based jutsu. He came to konaha on a program set up by the hokage in order to open up better relations with other countries. He is the test case.
Other: His eyes glow ice blue when he uses ice and snow jutsu, and he loves snowboarding so much he uses one as a weapon. He is best friends with Inuzuka Shuyin, who is the only person he allows call him Yue.

Skysong
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:18 am

Skysong, your charact'er are both accepted, but I would much prefer it if your character's didn't have many jutsu. I mean, clan jutsu are okay, but I would much prefer it if he only knew one. Even Sasuke only had one jutsu when he graduated.

And dante, I would actually adore letting you use a 'Senju' clan member, but there aren't actually any left. Tsunade was the final senju, but from what we say in the anime, she did not actually possess the Senju jutsu. I mean, if you gave me a pretty great reason for him possessing said jutsu, then your accepted, otherwise I'll have to place it on pending.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 am

OKay, I'm sorry, I forgot about that. I've read all of the manga so far and I know that but I just forgot...um, all I could think of is I might not be a direct Senji clan member, but, maybe the son of Yamato or something like that. Otherwise all I could say is either it just shows up because the blood/DNA is in me...or I'll just change it. Either way I'll have to do it in a few hours.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 am

Name:Rei Uchiha
Clan?:uchiha
Current Jutsu Learnt:fireball jutsu, normal academy jutsu
Personality:personality is different from most uchihas. She is a very kind ninja but when someone makes her angry her temper flares. The words tiny, shrimp, and stump are taboo words so no one can say them around her. She is very strong, but on the inside she is weak. She has been sickly ever since she was born. She is very protective of the people who she cares about and will kill anyone who hurts them.
Bio:She is the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha. Rei has been born into one of the strongest familys in the world. She is really happy about that and she cares a lot about her father though he used to be a criminal. She is very close to the Hokage, Naruto, since her best friend is his son and her dad and mother are his best friends. She wants to be a medic like her mother and wants to learn how to use a sword and use sharingan liuke her father. Rei, though being an Uchiha, gets picked on and her academy life is just like how Naruto's was except for that she won't play pranks on people.
Other:She loves to sing and train

Name:Sayina Hyuuga
Clan?:Hyuuga
Current Jutsu Learnt:
Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Gentle Fist
Personality:She is a very quiet person. At times she will get in a bad mood for no reason. When she is in a good mood she is really sweet to her friends. She is treated vey respectfually as if she were a princess. She hates to be treated special though and ask people not to do that at all.
Bio:She is the daughter of one of the heads of the main branch of the Hyuuga clan so she was born into the first branch of the Hyuuga family of course. She has been treated spoiled all her life, but she hates the special treatmant. She just wants to be treated normal like any other ninja. She eventually runs away from home and starts a life for herself away from her family. She trained hard and became a jonin who helps to train young ninja.
Other:nothing else to mention
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 am

brokenlove, both are accepted, thank's.

And Dante, just change that your father's name was Yamato. That's perfectly fine, unless your the grandchild of Tsunade, and maybe the SenJU jutsu sort of skipped her generation.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 am

Mkaay, I was just thinking Heavy snow created snow, whereas snow cannon was an actual attack jutsu, but I'm fin with just one, I'll take snow cannon than, anyways, I gotta head out for an hour or two, but I'll be back on, gotta pick up art supplies. You guys can start the actual RP if that was the plan, and feel free to use my characters a bit, as long as you stay in character... just think of Shu as a Kiba with more tact (lol) and Yue as a sakura/hinata type of character

be back on soon hopefully

P.S send me a link ti the thread through PM, for some reason threads I post in only show up in my posted in section a day later

Skysong
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:22 pm

oh, I see. Then that's okay, you can have both if one is only a supplimentary. I guess your accepted then. The ooc will be up soon.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Change o' plans, turns out they don't have the supplies I ordered, so I'm free all day =^_^=

Skysong
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:06 pm

from-the-academy-the-grave-naruto-t28317.html Good job then, huh? The link for the IC, which is now up. Yey ^-^

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Character Skeleton

Name: Ishi sunobu (ishi = Icy)

Clan?: from country of the mist -think haku-

Current Jutsu Learnt: flying Ice needles, basic adcademy jutsu

Appearance: Image

Personality: a bit shy… caring for those that she holds dear, and not very keen of starting conversation with any almost everyone… unless she regards you as friend, if she’s happy... she won’t be able to stop chatting… sometimes…

Bio: Ishi was born in the country of mist with the same blood line as Haku, although they do not know each other, be it be either her father or mother was one of the 'special blood' they kept it as a secret. Her father was a Traveling Merchant moving from country to country-selling rare things that he could find during his stay in the previous country, to make a living.

He fell in love with her mother the moment he met her, he stayed in the country of the mist for about a year before getting married and the second year having Ishi, then thus carrying on with his traveling business, with his wife and infant.

While heading towards konoha, they got attacked and killed close to the border of the land of fire, fortunately for Ishi, she was saved by a returning platoon of konoha ninjas, but her parents have died, all they found was a pure white necklace and an envelope in the sleeping child's hands. The team took her back to konoha to decide what to do... adopted she was, by the very person who saved her, the jounin at that time...

Other: she likes animals… and hates certain types of bug (roaches... yucky ones) she enjoys silence… or rather peace and quite and of course snow… Ishi doesn’t know anything about her birthrights, so far they have been kept unknown to her, the envelope however still exists…

(Well I hope this gets accepted, anyone of jounin or higher rank can be her foster parent, since I didn’t say how old he or she is… both of her original parents origins from country of the mist.)
Last edited by sin sin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Accepted I guess, i mean the personality isn't perfect, but the profile as a whole is good. Oh, and the picture isn't working.

Also, I had a bit of an idea. Would it be okay if Hinata and Naruto were her foster parents, as I was hoping to make my character, Shun, a middle child. He already has an older sister, but now needs a younger siblings, which makes your character perfect. Anyway, accepted, the IC is just above your post.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 pm

sorry i'm not very good with personailty decriptions... but you'll know about her more as we rp i guess... n i forgot to add in the basic adcademy jutus as well. i'll get the picture hosted up asap. :)

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!