Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: From The Academy to the Grave: A Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:15 am

well the blunt of my character was:

female nin, gifted with a kekkai genkai ability to do a similar affect like photosynthisis but threw the human body, transfering the sunlight into usable chakra... she was from a family in konoha who specialized in herbs and their uses for both alchemy potions as well as medicinal usage.

she wasn't very strong but she was a master at her families trade of making battle oriented herb coctails, they use the sense of smell to produce different effects that were all genjutsu oriented. one made the light extremely bright even threw closed eyes and it would blind a person, another would enduce a pyralisis to the body where they couldn't move and a third was sounds would increase dramatically and the person could hear a heartbeat like a fog horn blarring directly into their ears...

she had a special armament like shizune for defense purposes on her arm, other then that she would toss packets like an explosion seal attached to a kunai...

Another gift her family had was the pact with swamp creatures, plantlife that looked humanoid... vines twisting and contorting to look like limbs, roots looked like feet. there were 3 summons a small projectile type plant creature, a normal sized melee style and a plant cannon that was a stationary summon that would obsorb sunlight and once the petals turned yellow it would spit out a huge chakra beam from condensed sunlight chakra, this summon looked more like a venus fly trap...

let me know what you think if that helps...
- =There is Always Room For Justice= -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyronide
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Actually, I came up with a slightly similar character yers ago too, lol. But, yeah, it sounds good to me. You can just say your part of a family in Konoha that are normally just medic-nin, if ninja at all, and you can be assigned to help us at some point, or something like that anyway. As for the summons, I like the, but you may want to wask KyraiYuki about them, since this is sort of a joint effort on both our parts.
Unseal the hushed casket.
- Cortana
In the end, the older generations always sacrifice themselves for the newer ones, so that the children that make the new generation can have it better than they themselves did.
- a lesson from Naruto

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/invite/?player_id=59217&h=15eba7100b818f061501969591749860 - a link to a naruto game on Facebook, join my clan if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:43 pm

yup, i know the summons a bit much... i called it a family summon like the uchiha cats... but im not able to summon the stronger ones yet... i was working up to summoning a big swamp thing as their boss lol.

Pyronide
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Okay, sounds good to me then. Also you are the only person I've met to know, or at least say they know, about the Uchiha cats. Though, I don't know how much of the manga and anime are really alike...

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm

The Anime is full of filler... Too much filler.

The Manga, however, is very get-to-the-point. I guess it's just to allow the Anime to have its own sense of identity.

I don't know for sure, but long-story-short, I don't watch the anime, so I may be left in the dark on some parts.
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 am

I don't watch it either, but I've read all the manga, so i go by it. I watched it while it was on cartoon network, up till Sauske got involved with Orochimaru, but then it went off. It was pretty much a match up till then at least.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:28 am

When he makes a profile, I'll check it out. Until then I can hardly do anything, can I?

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:54 am

Hey did, it's on the new OOC.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Ill be making A Profile and then posting it in both just in case you want me to start here lol

Pyronide
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:58 pm

You can just post it in the new OOC...do i need to put that link on here? I can't remember if i did or not...

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:16 pm

I will track it down and put it up there then, thx... it should be up in a couple hours if i can remember most of it...

Pyronide
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!