Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Four Academies : (OOC+SignUp - OPEN TO ALL)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Four Academies : (OOC+SignUp - OPEN TO ALL)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 pm

As Torm said I will never quit I have a tendancy to spend all my time in front of a screen so this site is where I am most of my time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 pm

okay so, what day was the frist day of school a tuesday? so its been four days?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 pm

First day of school was a MONDAY, now it's been five days, and so it should be about...Saturday morning =D

And you do have homework.

From Academy History, and your regular classes, and spend at least half the day finishing off your homework...please?

Thanks, I love you all *thumbs ups*

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm

So, wait, it's Saturday now?
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Umm. Umm. Umm.

Yeh.

(:

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Ill post as soon as i can. I have stupid homework. :P

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Tommorow i'll post like crazy cause i get day of school

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm so sorry for my inactiveness, I'm sick and I still have school, only two weeks in and I have had to write up two essays, one paper, and one lab report for frigin chemestry. So although I can keep up with that, I'm becoming exhausted. Please excuse my absence, I'll have my new character up (Ivan) by morning and I'll be posting with them as well. thank you

Name (full):Ivan Von Vasilyevich (Blue)

Birth:december 6th

Astrological Sign: sagittarius

Dorm: Fire

Nationality: half french half russian

Year: junior

Personality: Ivan is very different from Sofia, though at first he would seem very much the same. He’s quiet and always staring off into space and inadvertently ignoring people because his mind is off somewhere in his fantasy world. His world where there are no troubles. He never seems cold but he’s really just extremely blunt and honest, something that can sometimes make people a bit peeved or surprised. He likes the reaction he gets though, so he does it on purpose. He’s very caring and it seems like everyone comes to him to solve their problems, and Ivan is more than willing to help, he just wishes he could solve the problems of the people he really cares about. Like his big sister, she can’t get close to anyone, and Ivan sometimes wonders if he is even close to her, or if she has a heart to get close to.

Regardless he is a family man and as such will defend his sister against any accusations that she is a coldhearted bitch. Even though he can agree that she can be at times. Ivan loves to do leisurely things and never seems to be in any trouble, just cruising along on his skateboard and thinking. He has quite the imagination and can make up some of the best stories you’ll ever hear. With his element he likes to tease and have fun, but being the brother of the Ice Queen, he can’t help but be competitive when challenged. He’s smart but doesn’t stress about intelligible things too much.

Bio [optional]: You already know Sofia's, his is simular except for the fact that he retreated from home rather than moped like Sofia. He became more independant.

Academy Level: A

Interesting Facts/Other: Ivan's fire is blue, thats why his nickname is Blue. He can read upsidedown and backwords

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Hehe, cool profile.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Hey Skittles, do you still want me to make that other character?

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 pm

yes please ^_^
Sofia has nothing to dooooooo!

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 pm

ALRIGHT =D

I'm picture surfing right now...xD I'll edit this into a profile after I find a good piccy =)

((He'll be in water, just like you...and a heads up for Torm's character, you're getting some competition >D))

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:49 pm

yaaay! Drama!

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:10 am

Drama? Where?!*is bored out of his mind*

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:30 am

*has missed a hell of a lot* uh... ?

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 am

We both missed a lot didn't we..

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:12 pm

o.o oh god compation thats bad xD

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm

[center]

Name (full): Kai Sung

Birth: November 1

Astrological Sign: Scorpio

Dorm: Water

Nationality: Chinese/Mindettai

Year: Senior

Appearance: Image

Personality: Kai, in general, is your overall 'badass' boy. He's the kind that won't 'take your crap' and 'doesn't give a damn' of what you think about him. He's tough and witty, able to create insults in the matter of a second. He's just about unflappable, and if he hates you, then he hates you. There's no change to that. He finds the people who love to isolate themselves from everyone else emotionally insecure and rather hilarious, always sticking to his theory of 'there's nothing to prove'. Although, when it comes to family members, he's rather overprotective and extremely caring.

Bio: Kai is the distant cousin of Ren Tai, on her mothers side. He comes from a whole family of elementals, all from various elements. He actually lives in Mindetta, where his parents own a popular cafe, father a water user and mother a fire user. Originally, he was going to be married off to Ren (incest), found to be okay, to keep their bloodline pure, but the two refused and denied the engagement, and sooner or later, it was put off. He does love her dearly though, as a cousin, and doesn't like it when she gets too close to other guys. He acts as her 'older brother'.

Kai grew up at a cottage on the seaside of Baiken, quite far away from Four Academies. His parents don't mind much about his studies, as long as he can control his element perfectly fine without flaw. He was in A ever since freshmen.

Academy Level: AA

Interesting Facts/Other: He used to smoke...

But then quit when Ren told him he was going to die :]

He has a street style, similar to Ren's.
Last edited by fumeii on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:36 pm

I am soory but the pic is nothing like the bio lol. He looks shy. And in asian cultures cousins farther down the line I think its 3rd or 4th cousins, are aloud to marry. This is not incest. Incest is your parents there brothers and sisters and there parents. Your brother or sister and there kids. Sorry for the lesson lol. Also first cousins and second cousins would be incest.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Eh. Oh well.

And dude, distant cousins is mothers cousins child, that's a second cousin *thumbs ups*

Suree, I'll change the picture, for YOUR SAKE.

I didn't like the giant white part at the bottom xD

TIME TO EDIT~~

fumeii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!