Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Four Academies : (OOC+SignUp - OPEN TO ALL)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Four Academies : (OOC+SignUp - OPEN TO ALL)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Lol, now it looks like Haru from Fruits Basket. And he's cool.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Ok thats better lol sweet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Holy frick he's cool! *gigglesnort*

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 pm

*Bangs head on desk* still the only freshman, cause im so awesome.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Because you're special *thumbs ups*

AND PEOPLE, I'M GOING TO BE LAME, SO I'M POSTING A THREAD WHERE WE NEED LIKE, 3 more people =(

It's called "Mansion on a Deserted Island", and RP about a gameshow? Yeah, they have to survive in a mansion, on a deserted island, with ten strangers, for the whole summer.

Every other day, they're given a task to complete and the winning team gets a phone call home (le gasp) and a GOOD prize.

The thing is, at the end, if everyone completes the game, then they get a trip around the world for 4.

Every ten of them.

But if one person just so happens to leave, then that trip is not available anymore, and everyone still has to go through the rest of the summer.

NOW JOIN.

Please? =( I want to get it started.

Join Join Join Mansion on a Deserted Island Join Join Join

Oh, and btw Victim, I was asking my parents about this and they said that in Japan, cousins are allowed to marry.

In China, it's distant cousins that are allowed.

And in other places, well, they only mentioned those two countries =)

And aren't distant cousins second cousins?

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm

UMMMMM!!!! Why is the Rp dead only me and fumei post now :( and Skittle your avatar reminds me of Dazed and confused (Same picture lol) from my RP. Oh and thank you for the link to the Magic color survey.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Hey...it was Dazed&Confused avi xD

And yeah, you guys ditched meh D: I understand you have school or work or whatever, and have lives, but no posting? Besides me and Victim, for like, 4-5 days?

=(

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Hey, I posted too! BTW nice Akito/Agito avy. At least, it looks like them.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah, Chari's special too =) And thanks, Air Gear FTW *thumbs ups*

And Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Code Geass, and Soul Eater, and Kuroshitsuji...

Umm, you guys didn't need to know that =)

But besides you and Victim and moi, D:

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Sorry. Ive been blocked.. And ill post as soon as possible

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Yeah and i'll post as soon as i get back from school today.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:29 pm

I'll post as soon as I know whats going on *is to lazy to go back and read the 9 or so pages she missed*

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Were about to go to the city and Chari's alex is already there. More or less lol.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 am

Could just follow me gothcakes, i missed as much as you.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Come on... Someone post...

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 am

Is this rp going somewhere?

I am sorry. I will be dropping out.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:16 pm

She's got a point. Where are we going?

But I'm staying for the long haul.

Also, hurray for shameless self-advertising! We needz more people!
Dragon Hunters ((OOC))

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Ya if it some how revives it self I will stick with it.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:21 am

I'm still here and also when it revives I will post, just work and some family issues are distracting me at the moment.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Name: Jaedan Damian

Birth: December 20th

Astrological Sign: Saggitarius

Dormitory: Fire

Nationality: American, but born in China

Year: Senior

Appearance: (Description) 5"9 broad build, blond hair that frames his face, with intense blue eyes, the color of a crystal blue lake of freshwater and a guitar that seems to be constantly on his back. He almost wears a full-black metal rocker tux, with a golden tie and strange symbols etched into his guitar.

Personality: A born leader,extremely resilent and won't be found crying unless something very bad has happened, he is kind to all, and very, very courageous, he will act out when he sees fit, and will act on every impulse. He loves to be around people, and play his guitar, he sings, and learns fast, his mind quick, his muscles are tough and hardened through intense physical (Slaughtered spelling possibly >.>) training.

Academy Level: AA
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!