Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

epic story for all.

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

epic story for all.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poison snowman on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Gather round children, and i shall weave a tale so epic, so awe inspiring, that all who wonder upon it shall be struck with such curiosity, such interest that they will halt their quest just to merely listen. Shall we begin? Once upon a time...

I need some serious story tellers to work on this one. The point of the role play shall be to tell a epic story of the ages. How shall we do it? You may ask, well, we shall each tell 1 paragraph of the story at a time. I will not start, the first one to post will start the story.

Now to the rules. Well, you must post at least once a week, and when you post you shall only post a paragraph, nothing more nothing less. The last word in a Paragraph must be When. The last sentence of a paragraph should be something like "Jake went up in front of the class to finish the question when..."
But the most important rule of all shall be to HAVE FUN!

To try out you must tell a one paragraph story on how you came about choosing your user name. Don't include any personal information, and if you don't want to tell the real story, make one up.
i will except who i see fit. I'm not very picky but tell a good story. Good luck.
A bad random number generator: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1...

Beta. Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for 'still doesn't work.'

If the Start Windows Restart when Windows starts check box is checked Windows Restart will start automatically every time Windows is started. - Actual excerpt from a windows program help file

Programming graphics in X is like finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals.

if you understand any one of these, post them in your signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poison snowman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: epic story for all.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freeXwolf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Alright! I'm trying out!

A user name can range anywhere form deep meaning to a fast fumble of letters across the keyboard when your drunk and wasted therefor having no idea what you are doing because your so gone. I would say that mine comes from the deeper meaning of the heart. The wolf dates back far in history as it dose in my mind. The wolf, in my eyes, is one of the most beautiful stunning creatures you will ever see and it is very symbolic and personal to me. Every part of it stuns me; the simple wave of the tail, the longing howl of desperation for a pack, the prick of the ears as a new leaf falls to the ground, just everything. So I figured that I had to have something about a wolf in there. the free in my name shows how important freedom is to me and how a wolf is a free spirit. The X, well the X just looks like an awesome space filler. I know that's so disappointing, but at least the other two have meaning. That is why freeXwolf is my user name and has been for quite a long time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freeXwolf
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!