Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire Academy (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vampire Academy (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Rellik if you pose as stirgoi..wear contacts or something *so people dont see the red eyes :o?)
And profile accepted :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 pm

yey~ and aya can you guy be my guardian if its okay with you?? Also I don't feel like reading 3 pages full of stuff..so anyone mind filling me in on what happened so far..?? ^^"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:11 pm

sure xD ^^
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 pm

yey :D ^^

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Basically, the school was attacked by a stirgoi or two, but many of the students still dont even know that happened.
Stirgoi are lurking *can attack at any time* but because the moroi are so sheltered they arent really told this and a few people found out the hard way...

You can get away with not reading it done worry.
Nothing uber happened yet.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 pm

yey :D then i shall join in now.. ^^ thanks for telling me what went on so far fallen :D

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 pm

*Hey. I'm sorry 'bout the gun thing. I just wanted to make another character 'cause I have the urge to :D*

Name:Hades Lighte *e is silent*
Race:stirgoi
Position:...
Element (Fire, water, air, earth, spirit):~
Guardian Status: (guardians only): ~
Moroi/Marian/Morin you protect: ~
Guardian: (Moroi/Marian/Morin only)~
Personality:Hades is a very calm, cool, collected young man. He has a hatred in his heart after the loss of his sister. He becomes very out of control when he lets go of his "mask". He doesn't speak to others of his kind much, so don't be surprised if he sneaks up on without a single breath and kills you :P
Biography:He killed his parents after they sent his sister away to be executed; he was very attached to her. After that, those of the royals decided he was a dangerous kid that should be desposed of. They sent for his execution next, but he ran away from them to join a stirgoi cult.

Other: He hates rainy nights but loves stormy, dark days

Picture:Image

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rellik on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:03 pm

I have a question regarding the school itself, where is the school? is it like in the middle of a forest or something or just in the middle of a town like a normal school? Are there separate dorms for the boys and girls or is it more of a hotel style complex?

And I was wondering if there could be an old lab or some haunted catacombs hidden under the school, I could make up a story or something to go along with either one.

Please forgive me if I ask a lot of questions, I like to know the settings to a high degree of detail when I role play for some reason.

Many thanks!

Rellik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 pm

It is super far from ANY town. You could say its forest ISH around it. But not an actual forest.
There are Moroi and dhapmire dorms. Within them both male and females stay, just not the same room.
Graduated dhampires generally stay in their dorms but also do what their moroi asks. It can be overuled though by the head mistress.
Dhampires in training DO stay in their dorms.

No haunted catacombs please. Sorry.
And as for stirgoi just for note.

They have red eyes, and pale skin, deathly pale as if they have no life.
They look completely different from moroi. Freightening even.
Enhanced strength and senses.
And they willingly became stirgoi by getting bit then drinking stirgoi blood.
However some people are forced and when they are stirgoi, they have no recollection of force and they just completely lose their souls. Evil. It's all they are. And don't get it wrong. They are hard to kill. Moroi, or untrained dhampires, would be like flies to them.

The school is in danger dont forget D;
And stirgoi travel in groups usually.
They are also sensitive to light.
Moreso than moroi/marian/morin.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rellik on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:06 pm

****EDIT****
I'm sorry, I have realized that my one of siblings has used my account to sign up for this thread without my permission (along with two other vampire related threads, thank god that she was denied entry to one.) ... normally i would just let her continue posting because honestly, i don't care. Unfortunately due to family related issues she is going to be unable to use the internet for a long time. I would have been happy to take her place in this thread but I'm not as fond ( or in her case, obsessed) with vampires as she is and I'm not at all comfortable playing a villan. I'm sad to say that I'm gona have to take down all the posts on this thread, unless one of you wants to take off where my sibling left her character.

God, I hate it when siblings do stuff like this.

Rellik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skyestrife on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Name: hakuko
Race: dhampire
Position: guardian
Guardian Status: Graduated.
Moroi/Marian/Morin you protect:unknown for now
Personality: happy, easy to talk to, sweet, kind, fast, good with weapons
Biography: Hakuko was an orphan at the age of 6 because her parents were killed by the villagers who hated dhampire guardians.hakuko had to watch her whole family get killed. Ath age of 12, she got taken in by a moroi family and has already travelled the world looking for friends and the love of her life, she has made a lot of friends but no luck with finding her love.
Other: uses a sword with a silver blade that her farther gave her before he died.
Picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ/S ... rl_elf.jpg

skyestrife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KylaHammis on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Name: Kyla Hammis

Race: Dhampir

Position: Guardian in training.

Personality: Kyla, born in Venice, Italy, has a strong personality. She's not afraid to get hurt, and she's DEFINITELY not afraid to hurt. Kyla watched her Guardian father die and her Moroi mother be taken away at age 9. She enrolled herself in the academy to learn how to always protect Moroi.

http://majortxtr.chatango.com/fullpix

KylaHammis
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!