Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Scare That Keeps On Scaring (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Scare That Keeps On Scaring (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:16 am

Over the last few months several kids have gone missing, on one knows whats going on or where they went...

One clear night you end up going to a party with several of your friends, the party is held in an abandoned warehouse, when you get there you find no one but a little girl, she just stares at you all for a second "well looks like you'll have to do" she sighs "well let the games begin" she said walking over to a wall but dissapearing before she could reach it...

what will happen?
does this have something to do with the current dissapearances lately?
who was that girl?
whats going on?

--

Ok what I had in mind was that their are 6-8 people (I might let more in depending) and they all dissapear and end up in the warehouse, this world is controled by one little girl who likes to play sick games with people, there will be a series of 'games' and you will die but if your team mates manage to win the game you all will be brought back to the warehouse in full health and you will advance a level, there will be random challenges that the team will deise weather or not they want to play, there will be prizes but if you die in a challenge you may die and if you ahve an ingery you will be brought back to the warehoues with it, thought you can quit at anytime but leaving the warehouse thought you who knows what will happen to you once you leave. depeneding what the little girl has in mind for you she might let you go home, or she might use you in another one of her challenges, or she might just kill you...

--

Rules:
please at least 3 lines per post
keep romance PG-13
gore is always good
if your gonna leave the RP PM me first then walk out the door
if you wanna come back PM me and I'll bring you back
what I say goes
NO GOD MODDING!!! YOU WILL ALL DIE AT SOME POINT!
and please have fun

please note I'm the little girl so I'll make random things happen threw out the RP

--

Chara Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (pic, link or desc. pic can be real or anime but no celebs.)
Bio:
Job:
Crush: (if any)

--

Name: ???
Personality: sick, sadistic, sarcastic, insane, violent, mean, quiet,
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cree ... l.jpg?o=29
Bio: ???
Job: none
Crush: none

--

good luck...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!