Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Poke-Hybrid Academy (Sign-ups & OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Poke-Hybrid Academy (Sign-ups & OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pikachu_2008 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Can i still join

Name:May
Pokemon Infused with:Pikachu
Appearance:Image
Personality:Mystery
History:Mystery
Favorite color:pink

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pikachu_2008
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shuichu on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Ohwow this is interesting, a awesome idea.
save me a spot, ill post a bio tomorrow! :D
"Please let me know everything's alright
Thinking about you, 'though you're out of sight
every night, when I'm turning in, my tears find me.
Please hurry, dear, come back and rescue me..."

http://www.shuichu.deviantart.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shuichu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 pm

you guys still open?

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shuichu on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:50 am

Name: Sunny.
Pokemon Infused with: Growlithe.
Appearance: Above.
Personality: Sunny is a realy happy-go lucky, the glass is half full optimistic girl. she loves making friends and seeing smiles on peoples faces. But if challenged she can become quite cheeky and cocky.
History: N/A
Favorite color: Yellow!

Oh yeah are you taking staff, because i would be ahppy to make another char' as a teacher or something.

Shuichu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Name:Nina Johnson
Pokemon Infused with:Ninetales
Personality:Calm,sensetive and kindhearted to people
History:Nina grew up in a rich family,living with her mother and twin sister in England,when she was 7 she found a Vulpix hiding in her mothers greenhouse and viewed the beautiful alpine roses,Nina walked to him and he was afraid of her. When Nina was 12 Vulpix evolved to a beautiful Ninetails and she was surprised when she accidently touched one of Ninetails tail she didn't get the 1000 year curse. When she turned 20 her mother died from sickness and gave Nina and Cathrine the house and the money,but their father took the house and kicked them out so they had to go to London to look for a job.
Favorite color:Yellow,Pink and Black
Relationship:She has a close bond with her sister,Arcanine and Ninetails,Ninetails has a crush on Arcanine.

Name:Cathrine Johnson
Pokemon Infused with:Arcanine
Personality:Happy,senstive and protective
History:Cathrine grew up with the twin sister Nina and her mother,when she was 9 years old she found him when he was just a Growlithe. She called him cookie because he was soo cute. When Growlithe evolved to Arcanine she stopped calling him cookie and gafe him a new nickname Fire Storm. Nina and Cathrine are very close and so are their pokemons,and Nina and Cathrine share the same intrests,personalitys and they like the same food.
Favorite color:Red and black
Relationship:She has also a close bond with her sister,Arcanine and Ninetails,but Arcanine has a crush on Ninetails.
Last edited by TinnaOsp on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Yoshi42 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:36 pm

I hope I can still join this >_>
I'm new to the RPG scene. I'll try to do this the best I can.

Name: Buzz
Pokemon Infused with:
Appearance: I'm drawing a pic of him myself, but my scanner is broke. Here's a sprite for now: Image
Personality: He's very childish and playful. He's very joyful when happy, and cries when sad, and overall very bubbly. Kind of hyper, and likes to run around.
History: Buzz always wanted to be an airplane pilot when he wanted to grow up. He wears aviator goggles most of the time, and is always running around with his arms like wings. The meteor gave him wings, much to his delight, but now shunned, he is sad he can no longer see his parents, He hopes to make new friends.
Favorite color: Orange

King Yoshi42
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 pm

nevermind then
Last edited by Draruto on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:53 pm

You must also start off as a pre-evolved form.

Question: Would "pre-evolved" mean baby Pokémon? If so, this would mean that if the Pokémon has a baby form, they'd be limited to that form, right? (Sorry to those of you infused with a Pikachu, but you'll have to start with Pichu if I'm right. Special mention for those of you with blatantly illegal choices like Arcanine and Ninetales: *GLARE*)

I would so love to have someone with the DNA (and I'm guessing, abilities) of a Ralts who has an intuitive emotional connection with others, but side projects are sucking away my soul. >_<

Edit: I took the liberty of going through every post in this thread for a list of accepted profiles that break the rules in the first post:

-Tulip Lienna (Vileplume, from Gloom)
-Benjamin Tammoren (Lucario, from Riolu)
-Keki Wallace (Roselia, from Budew)
-Sophie (Ninetales, from Vulpix)
-Max (Raichu, from Pikachu)
-Nathen Blake (Pikachu, from Pichu)
-Yoru Hinamori (Houndoom, from Houndour)
-Takachi/Yamato A. Nightmare (Heatran and Latios, respectively: I'm pretty sure there's a "no legendaries" rule in effect?)
-May (Pikachu, from Pichu)
-Nina/Catherine Johnson (Ninetales from Vulpix and Arcanine from Growlithe, respectively)
-Thundercracker (Pikachu, from Pichu)

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterPhoenix on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Character sheet:

Name:Aster Silverwind
Pokemon Infused with:Mudkip
Appearance:Image Except without the fins and the orange things on his cheek
Personality: He is happy go lucky most of the time but he has his moments where he can be a brat
History:(not needed or can be explained in the story)
Favorite color:(just cuz) Aqua, Ice Blue

There's something in the Mist!

AsterPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PainfulRainbows on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Name: Simon Miracluse
Pokemon Infused with: Unknown (some flying being)
Appearance: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24 ... 2.jpg/sr=1
Appearance when activation powers: http://www.pimpmyspace.org/comments/code/354775/
Personality: Cold/stoic, expressionless, awesome fighter, good looks >:), Ignores people... When he turns to his power form his hair turns black xD
History: you'll just have to find out :P
Favorite color:black, crimson, grey, midnight blue

PainfulRainbows
Member for 13 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 am

Name: Lola Reese
Pokemon Infused with: Buneary
Appearance: Image
Personality: happy-go-lucky and bubbly
History:(not needed or can be explained in the story)
Favorite color: PINK!
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Name: Jiro
Pokemon Infused With:Gallade
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/ ... _AYN_T.jpg
Personality:Shy,but is very good at his academics,sports and other stuff.
History:Lost his dad at 9,his mom at 12. He didn't want to go to an orphanage, so he roamed the streets.Later, he was going to go steal an orange, but Jiro saw the meteor, and when it hit,(wherever) he protected a woman and her baby from the blast.
Favorite color: Red (and black)

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Jiro is a ralts at the start. :P

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby frozenwings on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:51 am

Is it to late to join? i would love to join this.

frozenwings
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KatherinWinter on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

I love the Pokemon splice idea. I would love to through in a charactor if your still accepting.
The best treasures are buried within.

KatherinWinter
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!