Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Poke-Hybrid Academy (Sign-ups & OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Poke-Hybrid Academy (Sign-ups & OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 pm

(This idea was originally thought up by Digimonrule45 and I asked for her permission to start a new one)

The IC is up, here's the link: poke-hybrid-academy-still-taking-sign-ups-t29762.html

About a year ago, a small meteor hit the Earth. The meteor might have been small, but when it hit Earth, it released energy. The meteor had come from a different dimension. The pokemon dimesion. From then on, some people became infused with the DNA of pokemon. These few people were shunned by society. The younger kids who had been infused with the DNA, were sent to a special school. The school was in an island and there teenagers and children would be taught how to use their newfound powers. They would also study the world of pokemon.

An evil group has also risen up. They want to use these children to control the world. They plan on using the children's powers to somehow enter the Pokemon dimension.

The RP will start off with them arriving at the school. The school has dorms for the guys and girls. They're seperated of course. You cannot have a legendary pokemon's DNA. You must also start off as a pre-evolved form.

Rules:
1.No excessive cursing.
2.Romance is allowed and encouraged I guess.
3.No godmodding of course.
4.Uhh that's about it. :D

Character sheet:

Name:
Pokemon Infused with:
Appearance:
History:(not needed or can be explained in the story)
Favorite color:(just cuz)

Mine:

Name:Caleb Night
Pokemon infused with: Sneasel
Appearance:Image
Personality: Calm but can lose his cool. He's very friendly and doesn't like it when his friends are down. Tends to outcasts himself at times.
History:Ehh. I'll explain it throughout the story.
Favorite color: Silver of course!
Last edited by SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Poke-Hybrid Academy (Sign-ups & OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Character sheet

Name: Fuuma Cross.

Pokemon In fused with: Absol.

Appearance:

His normal appearance - Image

When he needs to use his powers - Image

Personality: He is lazy, stubborn, sarcastic, and a little sadistic. He is kind and nice to people and other times he likes to bully them a little and joke around with them. He is very lazy and stubborn sometimes and he likes to sleep. He is a bit of a whiner sometimes and he is hotheaded and funny. He likes to eat and he likes to listen to music. He likes males..so yeah he is homosexual. (Hope it is okay that he is homosexual..)

History: -will be revealed in the story-

Favorite color: Black, White or Gray..He can't decide.
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Name:Tulip Lienna
Pokemon Infused with:vileplume
Personality:She is very shy. Since she gets picked on easily she doesn't trust people to well. She will seem snoby to people, but they will realize that she is just very untrusting.
History:will be explained later
color:green, purple, and red
Last edited by brokenlove on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Name: Keki Wallace
Pokemon Infused with: Roselia
Appearance: Image (I just love these poke-hybrid pictures XD)
Personality: Keki is very shy and timid, but very nice. She is also very caring and motherly.
History: Will be explained in the story.
Favorite color: Pink
Last edited by Shilo714 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Name: Alec Willis
Pokemon Infused with: Chimchar
Appearance: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/ ... _MLeth.jpg
Personality: Alec is smart and wants to be a mechanic. He is quiet, and keeps his hands in his pockets most of the time.
Favorite color: Red.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Character sheet:

Name: Eiko "Enma" Wakeshima
Pokemon Infused with: Misdreavus
Appearance:
Personality: Silent, Stealth, Intelligent, Artistic, Strong, Distant
History: Eiko "Enma" Wakeshima is full Japanese, she was born in a very rich family so she got everything she wanted since birth. But Eiko didn't care for anything they gave her the only thing she wanted was love, love from some, love from he parents of course her family didn't give it to her because she was a as they said a thing. Due to the lack of love she received it turned her heart to ice, she became distant and silent she never spoke unless spoken to but sometimes she doesn't speak at all, she has suffer a lot not like anyone notices, not just the lack of love effected her since her parents were never home her the rest of the family did great damage to her. They abused her harshly but she kept quiet because she was told that all families did this and it was rude and bad to say anything about it. When Eiko got accepted to go to Poke-Hybrid Academy she was very natural about it she wasn't happy or sad just normal, she has no friends, she keeps to herself she's like a ghost among the dead just like the Pokemon she is Infused with Misdreavus.
Favorite color: Black, Red, Magenta

Character sheet:

Name: Kamui Nakajima
Pokemon Infused with: Castform
Appearance:
Personality: Artistic, Kind, Wacky, Quick, Strong,Caring,Kind
History: Kamui is Half Japanese and Half English, born into a average family he was well raised and taught to always be respectful. Even if told he did okay but loved to cause trouble, Kamui was born a rebel. He would get in fights but for the right reasons, Sometimes, he would either be defending someone or taking the blame for something he didn't do. But even if he was like this and everyone said he would never achieve anything, not his parents though he won many academic awards and even scholarships to famous schools around the world. But then all those things got taken from him when the meteor hit and infused him with a Castfrom. His parents loved him anyways they didn't care what he was they loved him for who he was their son. When they heard of Poke-Hybrid Academy they sent him there so to be free of any judgement and be taught how to use his special gift and to make him see he was a jewel to them no matter what anyone said to them.
Favorite color: Gray

Character sheet:

Name: Hina Takahashi
Pokemon Infused with: Torchic
Appearance:
Personality: Cheerful,Outgoing,Stubborn,Curious,Inquisitive
History: Hina grew up in an average family not rich or poor,average. Her father an average business man and her mother a flower saler. She had a normal life loving parents, no siblings going to school, crushes ect. normal. Hina was very popular at her school for her upbeat personality and always helping others, but got in trouble sometimes for her curiosity and sense of justice. When Hina got infused with a Torchic everyone she thought were her friends abandoned her and called names for what she was now. Hina at that moment learned that not everyone was truelly her friends this caused her to become shy and silent she even went through depression cause of this event. Hina's parents got worried on her condition and started to get problems from their jobs. Hina saw this and tried to kill herself but before she did anything reckless she found out of Poke-Hybrid Academy a place for people like her she told her parents happily for the first time in a long time she wanted to attend her parents were hesitant but Hina told them she wanted to go, they gave in and sent here to the Academy. Hina was once more happy she was going to be with people like her and for the true reason her parents wouldn't have problems anymore due to her.
Favorite color: Orange and Yellow
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 pm

omg hi aya *waves* :D

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:31 pm

lol hi Vasto ^^

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Name: Sophie
Pokemon Infused with: Ninetails
Personality: sweet, wants to be included, and luvable
History: she was raised and lived on a ranch so she knows lots about horses
Favorite color: light blue
Last edited by Horseygirl on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Sounds fun :]

By the way, would the pokemon being infused with be able to evolve later on? Dunno how that's going to work... xD

Name
Mina Meurinoxt

Pokemon Infused with
Dratini

Appearance

Personality
Mina is a girl who's extremely gentle and serene, with a grace almost too mystical to exist. She's gorgeous and loves to smile, apparently wise beyond her years. She's a very mature individual, with a sense of creativity and respect fused together. Despite this though, she's not afraid of speaking up and adding in her input when necessary, but prefers to remain quiet and the peacemaker of the bunch. During arguments, she'll look on both sides of things, lay out the consequences and benefits, before choosing the correct and fair choice with no judgment.

History
Explained in the story

Favorite color: Icy Blue/White/Black
Last edited by fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Alright sweet! Didn't think I would get this many replies actually lol. All are accepted so far. :)

EDIT: I forgot to answer the question! Yes you can evolve, but don't have to.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Well Sliver this got on better then the other one so ill make a post in a second like i said.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 pm

I keep telling you its "Silver" not "Sliver" D:

Anyway, I hope ya'll noticed my edit. :T

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 pm

when are you going to make the in charictar? (if you do)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm not sure. Soon I guess. Horsey, since you're pokemon is already an evolved form, please don't make yourself too much stronger than the others, ok?

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 pm

nope didn't notice the edit silver XD whadda edit..?

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Well its for people who have pokemon who can evolve. They can evolve during the story, but they don't have to.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Mind if I make a second character?
Name:Benjamin tammoren
Pokemon Infused with:Lucario
Personality:He is very anti social. He never talks to anyone unless spoken to. He doesn't trust anyone at all. The friends he will make, he will protect them with his life though.
History:will be explained later
color:blue

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:44 pm

I don't mind, he's accepted :D and the IC is up..so someone post?!

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Name: Max
Pokemon Infused with: Raichu
Appearance: http://inucat.deviantart.com/art/Before ... -122169328 the one on the left
Personality: Max is a wreckless daredevil, and wings it most of the time.
Favorite color: Yellow

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!