Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Fall of Azazel-OOC (Mature-Read rules and warnings)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Fall of Azazel-OOC (Mature-Read rules and warnings)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xenor on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 am

when will you be starting your minor role, dash?

im kinda waiting on others to fill the gaps so that im not posting one after the other

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xenor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 am

To Xenor:

Oh that's right, I did tell you I would be doing that. Hmm, I got an hour left before getting ready to go time...Let me see what my crazy mind can work out in that period. I should have the character done in no more than 45 minutes, and then I'll first post as him in about six hours maybe?

To No one in particular:

Man, I would hate to be a church in Bellanuva...Everyone seems to like messing with them. At least the bars are safe...I amuse myself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xenor on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:03 am

sure, take your time. i might take a rest, but im itching to get my story underway, just need a chance/idea for it too bloom

Xenor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:47 am

Alright, I'm done with my new minor character. He's a bit rough around the edges, and I did rush his creation a bit but...in my supreme arrogance, I am allowing myself in regardless. I'm placing him both here and in the first post so that you guys can see it without having to go back there. Or I would if I could edit it...Since when are we not able to edit old posts?

Name: Tadrasus "Bearkiller" Beorgson

Race :Human (Infused with a Bear Nature Spirit upon birth)

Appearance: Tadrasus is rather big for human standards. Standing at a nearly even seven feet, his height alone makes a lasting impression. The fact that the weights a few pounds shy of two hundred and seventy-five might also add to his charms. His hair is a common enough brown and of medium lenght. His one remaining eye is hazel colored. His overall frame can only be described at heavily muscular and is usually accompanied with the phrase "He's a bear of a man" which has more truth to it than he even realizes. He keeps his empty eye socket covered with a bandage held in place with a strip of leather.

Usual Clothing/Armor: Tadrasus wears an assorment of mail and leather armor that is mostly mismatched but quite effective thus far in keeping him alive. His one heirloom is his chestplate made of a mithril and obsidian alloy which features an effigy of a bear's head right below the neckline. This chest plate curiously has the color of the obsidian and the features of mithril. In order to not be spotted from a mile away, or at least to not stand out worse than he does, the rest of his armor is of a similar black color. Upon his back he wears a tattered black cape which he believes of as a sort of good luck charm and which he finds enhances his overall menacing look.

Weapons: A friend of Tadrasus once told him that one could never carry too many knives. This friend of his was then stabbed in the heart with one of his own knives. Nevertheless, Tadrasus took this advice to heart and in addition to his trusty elf made falchion he carries as many knives as he can hold.

Magic and/or other abilities: Tadrasus could not conjure up anything to save his life, let alone take another. However what he lacks in open sorcery is inversely proportial to his inherent abilities. Unknown to him, he carries within him the last of the Great Bear Spirits, a race of druidic beings that roamed the land long before it was split. This gives him a sturdiness that is several times greater than most men, and also grants him great bursts of physical strenght when in a rage. He is also a great tracker and woodsman.

Bio(graphy): Tadrasus was born to a pair of farmers in a small village not very far from Elliad. When he was 16 this village was razed by Elliadian troops on their way to some conquest. He was the only survivor and watched as his parents and friends were slaughthered. From that day on he vowed to be the strongest in the world and not let himself ever be taken advantage off for his weakness. He found his way in the very thing he hated. He joined the Elliadian army as a mercenary less than a year later and became one of their best payed war machines do the circumstances surrounding his birth. The spirit within him intesified his rage and resolve and it was not long before he was feared by foe and friend alike.

After many years of war fare and training he decided that the troops he usually worked with were full of weak men and decided to take his business to the private, highest bidder sector. The Elliadian's did not like this and sent ten men to stop him. Very luckily for him, one of those men happened to be a very strong veteran. A veteran who on the prime of his military career had been the commanding officer who razed his village. It was in battle with that man that he lost his eye, but after killing nine and sparing the last one as a messenger he earned his freedom as the Elliadian's found him to not be worth the trouble. It is now a few years after that and he now roams the lands searching for more strength and a purpose to his otherwise empty life.

Other: Tadrasus's morals are rather loose, and he is bound only to the concept of strength.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:05 am

Hey Dash, would it be alright to make a second character? my first one doesn't seem to be doing all that much and I think he might be getting lazy for no real reason, but my first character will still live on and stuff I was just wondering about a second one.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:49 am

Just a thought but Tadrasus and Egarr should eventaully meet just so the giant of a man wont feel so giant anymore compared to a being who is nine feet. just a thought though...
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Name: Mazza, also known as Mazza the Shining.

Race: Leebineese

Appearance: Image Mazza is about 4 feet 10 inches tall, His race is normally about 6 feet tall, so he is abnormally short. With his robe/armor he weighs about 107 pounds. Without his clothing, his actual weight is about 100 pounds. His eyes are fully yellow, as in his entire eye is the color yellow, he doesnt seem to have any pupils. His face seems a bit elongated, like a normal Leebineese person. He is somewhat slender, he is not very physically strong as he relies on his elemental abilities. But other then that he looks like the picture.

Usual Clothing/Armor: He wears a somewhat typical wizards robe, but he has a layer of armor underneath. The armor is so light because his race is very technologically advanced, he just abhors the use of it, but he is made to wear the armor, since he used to be their emperor. His Hat looks kindav like a wizard hat except at the top instead of a point it ends in a ball, that emits a faint amount of light. Underneath his robe he wears a light tunic, just so the robe does not make him feel uncomfortable.

Weapons: He uses one weapon. It is a staff with a crystal ball at the end. He can use the crystal to generate light to fuel his attacks. The staff is made of a durable metal so it does not break easily. The crystal ball is made of a reinforced crystal, while it breaks easier then the staff itself, it is not easy to break. All other weapons he would use the element of light to make a magical weapon.

Magic and/or other abilities: Well It is an inherent ability of the Leebineese to control light, mazza can just control it to a much higher degree. He can control it to the ability where it can become hot and start fires, so he somewhat controls fire as well, but light is his main element/magic.

Bio(graphy): About 3000 years ago, before Mazza was born, His race, which stood for light, started to fight A race called The darkan, known for their use of darkness. The war erupted and when Mazza was 250 years old he was crowned emporer. His forces defeated the darkan and they were going to exterminate all life on What used to be The darkan half of his earth, which would end their race once and for all. Mazza did not want this to happen, but it did. So he banished himself into exile at the age of 978 for not being able to control his race. he used his mastery over the element of light to create a portal(dont ask me how i cant explain) to an alternate earth where he found Humans, and they were in the medieval ages. Since he abhorred technology he had no problem with this. But his bodyguards, set a condition for not coming along. He would have to line his robes with powerful Leebineese armor, so he did. And for the past 22 years he has been upholding the ideals of justice and all that other good stuff, living up to his nickname, Mazza the shining. the fact that he controlled light helped that nickname form. :D

info unknown to mazza: The Leebineese guard use his armor to check what state he is in. If he is in critical condition, they will come, with guns, but downplayed leebineese guns, as not to scare the population into thinking there more supernatural then they already look to be. hey would be in full armor, with a gun that shoots light, the light would be set to stun, not kill, as they do not wish to cause harm to humans, since they haven't truly shown if they stand for justice or evil.(If you want, i can give you a picture of a Leebineese shock trooper. A.K.A: a sun trooper.)

EDIT: More on Leebineese Culture and other random stuff: The leebineese were always a race that stood for justice. They saw the Darkans mastery over light as a assault on justice, since they controlled darkness. this makes them very narrow minded. His entire life Mazza has tried to prove this wrong, but the war happened before his lifetime, so he couldnt prove they were not evil when they burned cities with weapons of mass destruction. Since the Leebineese control light, their half of the planet never left the darkness. They constantly kept there half lit up, resting when the sun did it for them. Without light, the leebineese were almost as useless as a rat would be compared to a human, light made them everything they were. This is why the body gaurds sent mazza with his armor, it creates a faint light that doesnt penetrate his robe, but it fuels mazza, making him effective at night.

ok.... now for the real section on Leebineese culture: Leebineese culture is based off of light, they used to worship the gods. But the influence of technology eventually made them lose sight of their religion, so they stopped worshiping the gods. A leebineese person would be greatly insulted if offered to worship a god, since they believe that is above their standards. as they get older, they seem to be more broad-viewed and more accepting.(This makes it so mazza would be offended, but he wouldnt murder people or anything) The leebineese were a wise race to start, they normally abhor violence, but will use it when they need to. They were on the verge of developing space technology in their universe when mazza left, although no machines like a tank or a ship or anything like that could get through a portal, only an infantryman(like a sun trooper[a leebineese shock trooper specially trained to enter the portal and save Mazza's life if need be, info on that above labeled as info unknown to mazza.])could get through a portal. They also have a need to uphold justice and right wrongdoings, it is in their nature, although as they get older they start to care less about justice, Mazza has trained himself to keep this need.

If you want anymore info on Leebineese culture ill have to make it up/think about it, never had to explain leebineese culture before :o)
Last edited by Lord-of-Stone on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Name:Morana Ahasuerus (Roughly translated Morana Ahasuerus means “death’s great warrior".)

Nickname/Preferred Name: Morana does not like any variations of her name. Due to this, she is content when another entity calls her Morana.

Age:Approximately 500 years old although she has the appearence of a seventeen year old.

Race:Enhanced human (meaning that along her lineage, a mutation in the DNA transpired causing her to have supernatural gifts)

Personality:Morana Ahasuerus has always been pegged as the loner, the outcast for the simple reason in which she tended to keep to herself. By no means was Morana a shy person but she often times enjoyed being alone. With a mind that was difficult to parallel, Morana constantly wrote various entries in a notebook. No one held access to this book because of the simple fact it contained a hit list. Ever since a young age Morana was a fighter. She has the drive to accomplish whatever goals she has. However when on the hunt she faces extreme tunnel vision not resting until the target has fallen to her in the battlefield by a loss or even death. Graced with a gift for words, she is also well spoke and unafraid to speak her mind at the appropriate time.

Appearance:

Face:Born into a family of brunettes, the expression of the allele in which determines hair colour graced her with fiery red hair. It comes just to her shoulders, long enough for her liking but also short enough to remain out of the way when in combat. Because of its length, Morana’s hair frames her the semi-straight part of her heart shaped face. Her chin does not come to an abrupt point like a heart however it resembles the general shape of one. Her forehead is measured with three fingers. Some might consider it wide but due to her side swept bangs it looks completely natural for Morana’s looks. Just beneath her forehead sits sky blue eyes with long black, curled, eyelashes. These eyes have gotten her out of many sticky situations; mainly those in which she did not feel fighting would be the answer although her counterpart did. Right in between high cheekbones sits Morana’s just right nose. If one needed to put a size to it, it would be of medium size and length. It is not abstractly long or thin and also not short and wide. When looking straight ahead, her nostrils point downward not having a so called ‘pig’s snout’. Located right below are her thin and pale pink lips. They house the brightest white shade of teeth even money could not buy. Last but not least, Morana’s ears resemble a human’s whose lobes are attached to the skin.

Body:A beautiful face such as Morana’s needs the body to compliment. Her neck is of that of average length. Moving further she has well developed average sized breasts in which are almost always covered as a result of training and fighting. She has a fit abdominal area also attributed to the amount of workouts she participates in. Not an ounce of excess fat resides on neither on her upper nor lower half. Her hips protrude outward in such a manner that it is often a wonder as to how she can efficiently move. From having them for her entire life, Morana grew accustomed to walking, running, fighting etc with these hips. Both her thighs and her calves are shapely as they make their way down to her feet.

Usual Clothing/Armor:Keeping with the traditional styles of the time period, Morana often times wears a light blue dress in which comes down to her ankles. Deemed a fighter since birth, she learned to fight without this assistance of any armor. In her mind, armor is only worn by the men therefore as aa female she believes she is not supoosed to fight within its confinesl.

Weapon(s): A 28.5” sword entitled, “The Sparta”. It is a legionary sword forged in the 2nd century AD. It has been passed down from father to son within the Ahasuerus family. Morana came upon it due to the fact that she was the only child in which her parents gave birth to. Morana typically channels her powers through her hands making them her most valuable weapon. “The Sparta” is only seen times in which hand to hand combat is the sole option.

Magic and/or other abilities: Morana has a wealth of different supernatural gifts. All of which are powered by the simple crystal in which she has upon her entity at all times.

Passive powers (Powers in which do not cause injury to any other entity while within battle or otherwise.): Accelerated healing, bone manipulation, echolocation (ability to determine locations by use of reflected sound waves), invisibility, innate capability (has natural skills/knowledge typically gained form learning), omni-linguism (natural polyglot), and ESP (multiple and various forms).

Active powers (Powers in which cause harm to another entity):Biological manipulation, kinetic absorption, merge, poison generation, animated hair, elemental control and light manipulation

**If any of her powers need more description I will be more than willing to elaborate.**

Biography: Morana Ahasuerus' parents both came from a lineage of enhanced humans. While inheriting the gifts of a mother and father were typical, Morana did no such thing. From her first birthday it was quite apparent that she was different than her parents. The first indication of this came when Morana began to speak Latin. Normally considered a dead language, shock moved through her parents as they heard their only child muttering words in which they did not understand. By watching other children, they knew that this wasn’t typical childish gibber gabber, it was something more.

On a stormy winter day, Morana’s mother brought her to a local ‘supernatural doctor’ in order to detect what was going on with her. “The answer is quite simple Mrs. Ahasuerus. Your daughter is a natural polyglot. In other words she has the gift of omni-linguism.” Initially she was thrilled to hear this news. As time set in she began to worry about what this would mean for Morana’s future. Knowing that the present was no time to concern herself, Mrs Ahasuerus accepted her daughter’s gift as natural and passive.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to months and months to years and for twelve years nothing of any significance transpired. Morana was able to go to a normal human school without the hindrance of her powers. The omni-linguism enabled her to become completely successful in classes that dealt with foreign languages. Because of this, the Ahasuerus’ often received letters that suggested that Morana pursued a career in the languages despite her youthful age.

One day her father decided that it would be beneficial to test Morana’s abilities. He brought her out to a clearing that was surrounded by various trees. “Now Morana, I am going to throw various energy beams at you. Defend them and even try to send a couple attacks back to me. You understand?” Morana only produced a simple nod out of fear for her life. Her father’s face was decorated in the brightest shade of red and such loud voice that it scared the new teenager. Without a moment’s hesitation, Mr. Ahasuerus sent a beam toward Morana at nearly the speed of light. The only thing she could do was jump to the side. “NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He barked at her with such a volume that it reduced her to tears. Once more he shot another beam at her. This time it hit her directly in the leg, knocking her to the ground.

Although she was on the ground and looked nearly unconscious, Morana’s eyes began to flutter rapidly. Her body was undergoing one of her passive powers, accelerated healing. In a second’s time, the wound healed leaving her without a single scratch. Slowly she rose from the ground and stood up with a fierce look in her blue eyes. Her eyes locked onto her fathers as she unlocked another one of her multiple gifts, ESP. This form was considered mind control. Her father began sprinting over to a tree and proceeded to run into it, knocking himself unconscious. “Get up!” Morana ordered. Her father did as such while bleeding profusely from the injury. She flicked her head upward and then back down. Mr Ahasuerus followed the motions in which would ultimately lead to his demise.

From this day forward, Morana vowed to kill anyone who attacked her or attempted to control any of her actions. She was truly death’s great warrior.
Last edited by Kataluna_Destiny on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kataluna_Destiny
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:37 pm

I'm surprised to say the least, but, I finally posted! Now, I know what you're saying... Bellanuva... GONE?! That is not the case because a simple veil has been wrapped around the city, one in which mirrors that of Bellanuva’s surrounding. Basically, it’s a simple illusion that the city is gone. Once inside, imagine purple skies and… well, a hellish scene before you. He is truly trying to take the city over… so once you get inside, you’re on his turf. ;) Remember, it’s all an illusion – nothing has really changed, but your mind doesn’t know that.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shidoshi on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Orion Vryce wrote:Just a thought but Tadrasus and Egarr should eventaully meet just so the giant of a man wont feel so giant anymore compared to a being who is nine feet. just a thought though...

Well perhaps Tadrasus and Lucius should meet Egarr, two 7 ft. tall "bears of men" for him to compare to. ;)

Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post.
Last edited by Shidoshi on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shidoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:41 am

To Everyone:

My general apologies to those who contacted me and posted regarding joining for not receiving a speedy reply. I am currently sick for the third time this winter (Going from palm trees to pine trees sucks...) and spent the past 36 hours in a semi-delirious feverish state.
Also, as my eternal reminder, make sure that you read the 1st OOC post in it's entirety before asking to join. You know who you are. And yes, I am using phychology on you. Deal with it. I can get away with it. I am cool like that. Why am I still writing? But seriously, read it.

To The Shadow:

If you're sure that's what you really want (I personally feel your current character has potential and is fine, you just need him working) then you may submit another one for my review. I believe you know the neccesary process, and it will be the same for any subsequent characters.

To Orion Vryce:

That is quite an interesting thought, and certainly not an impossible one... Let's see, Xenor's Elliad is on the east, The Norn lands to the north...a few weeks of walking...Hmm, interesting...

To Lord-of-Stone:

Interesting character you got there Lord. I have but a two requests before I can accept it. The first one is, would it be possible for you to have him come from a parallel Earth? The reason for that is, if he were to come from another planet I would be forced to acknowledge the fact that Azazel and Yertreis possibly got busy making intelligent life that is capable of interstellar travel, and would then have all that knowledge to them, which would make me have to have crop circles and alien conspiracy theories on my world in order for me to keep things realistic (Ok, that is a stretch, I am just being picky and excercising my tyranny, but there is nothing anyone can do about that is there...)

My other request would be an extra section giving us more info on the Leebineese race. Also, since you are choosing to roleplay as a technologically advanced race and a character that is over a millenia old, make sure you realize that his behavior would have to suit this, and he probably won't be skipping from place to place while holding scissors. Also, make sure not to godmod the whole technological advanced thing.

Make these minor changes and you will be in. As for a recap, well, I can't quite do that in a post without skipping things or destroying the hard work of others. What I can do however, is with my limitless arrogance ask you to read the posts by me. Those would be the posts that generally shake everyone's world and require some sort of acknowledgement regardless of character. Do note however, that there are others in the Rp doing their respective things, and if say, you were to enter in the City of Bellanuva during the present time, you would be subjected to the current events happening there.

To Kataluna_Destiny:

I like your character quite a bit, however, there are a few issues with it I must address. While I do not require further explanation on her abilities (lucky me, I was blessed with a truly powerful brain, and the ego and arrogance to say so without shame!) I would like to make sure you understand that with such an extensive set of skills, the potential for God-modding is astronomical. I will not ask you to change any of them, as frankly from the rest of the character you seem capable to handle her. I will however, ask you to make sure that in their usage, you are very careful with their usage and follow the nice rules and protocols I have established.

The only other issue, and the only reason why you aren't instantly in with just the warning up top is that your character does not seem to be in the proper universe. This RP takes place in a sort of medieval time. Therefore, jeans aren't really a clothing option and your bio needs a slight touch up (Mainly the birth date and the events of 2005). Tailor these changes into it, and you will be accepted.

To Maestro:
You really like to go big or nothing don't you...Very well, I got no complaints. Lucky for you Azazel is busy...

To Shidoshi:

That is also an interesting idea. Though it would be an interesting meeting of the facets of the moral spectrum...is that really a safe thing?

...Also, if you are not in politics, then your fascination with perceived skill and popularity has earned you a new nickname in my view. Reputation/skill [Insert politically correct word for a promiscous person]. Do note however, I mean that with the warmest affection. [Insert Smily here, as I do not generally use them, since they make me feel warmer and fuzzier than I really am].

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:15 am

Yes, I love to show off... 8) Besides, Raziel is already damned so he might as well go all the way. ;)

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shidoshi on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 am

Hmm, perhaps you're right about those three pillars of social conscience converging in one spot. Such a melting pot of towering beliefs, ripping the fabric of space and time to shreds may very well make Maestro's "David Copperfield" stunt on Bellanuva look like a hoodlums "find the ace from three cards" trick, performed upon an overturned box on a poorly lit street corner. :D

I don't mind the moniker Dash. *Stands still for his PA to adjust his armani suit and tie, his stylist to tease his hair into place while his speech writer goes over last minute changes. Then with suitable fanfare steps out onto the podium*. "I firmly believe in the statement as it stands". :P

Besides, If I don't put in the filler, I won't post in OOC threads and do all my OOC posting via PM's. Even though I have been avoiding OOC's for a while now, using them will make things easier, so it's time to try out the filler. Speaking of which...

Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This
Last edited by Shidoshi on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shidoshi
Member for 15 years

Dashmiel: Thank you for the advice in which has allowed me to enhance my character sheet. I know indeed with that wealth of gifts that the chances for god-modding has been severely increased. Coming from another site in which god-modding was completely frowned upon (which site doesn't), I have learned how to have a character with multiple powers and not god-mod. It's a gift of sorts. I edited the post and her age and clothing has been changed. Thank you for the opportunity to allow me to change it. I bid you a nice day.

Kataluna_Destiny
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Dashmiel: alright, ill edit my post above, and just so you know, i said Mazza abhors the use of technology, the only technology he has is his armor underneath his robes. but ill put a section on the Leebineese culture and their wars. Ill also say he came from a parralel earth, and he used his elemental magic to come. is that ok?

as stated before ill edit my previous post.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:40 am

To Kataluna_Destiny & Lord-of-Stone:

Thank you both for your edits, you are both accepted and may post at your leisure.

To Everyone:

Being sick sucks. I missed practically another day. Back now, so I'll be posting the entrance for my new character in a few.

To Shidoshi:

Like any good politician, public opinion affects you after all huh? [Insert appropriate smiley to denote a sarcastic joke here]. Well, the change in color for your display of low self confidence/terror of public opinion is very much welcome. Keep it up, and you'll get my vote next election. [Insert bad-ass/jerk smiley here].

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shidoshi on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:48 am

Yeah, I'm happy with it too. Seemed quite silly to make something easily visible when you're trying to get people to ignore it. Only thing that nags me about it is that I didn't think of it from the start. :?

Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the

Shidoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 pm

..::True Name::..
Vellastraza
..::Title::..
The Dragon of Bellanuva
..::Human Name::..
Lady Vahlia Amaranth
..::Gender::..
Female
..::Age::..
As old as the first humans
..::Race::..
Creation of Azazel; Dragon
..::Azazel's Trait::..
Wrath
..::Appearance::..
Vellastraza's human form is one to be desired. At six foot two and one hundred thirty seven pounds, Vahlia looks like any 'normal' woman. Her short, stone white hair falls below her sharp shoulders. Her complextion is flawless, save for a few battle scars and Azazels 'Mark of Sin'. Round eyes stained with crimson circles adorn her rounded face. Her lips are thin and pursed, paled out because of her unnaturally white skin. Sharpened, perfectly white teeth lay hidden behind her scowl. She is very well endowed, thanks to Azazels male testosterone and her curves are that of an hourglass.
.....:::::|:::::.....

Behind the beauty lies the beast and when she chooses to show her true self, men who were running to love her, run away in fear. First off, her height soars above that of any man. From head to claw with her neck straight up, her head rests fifty feet above the ground. Her long and muscular neck can stretch out to twenty feet and her body, fully extended from the tip of her nose to the end of her tail reaches an alarming eighty feet. Her wingspan, stretched out in full reaches out to one hundred and thirty feet, making her a master of the skies. Her estimated weight is that of seventeen tons or 34,000 pounds of pure, beastial muscle.

Her crimson eyes are as big as a horse and teeth three feet in length (all four hundred and seventy two of them neatly arranged in three rows). Her jaw strength can crush obsidian boulders into pebbles and turn steel armor and chainmail into bits of scrap metal. Her teeth are sharp enough to cut diamonds and long enough to run a man clean through. Her claws, sharp as her teeth if not sharper, are arranged in three long reptilian fingers and thumb composed to act like a humans hands when she walks. Her long sinewy wings have enough strength to carry not only herself but five tons more, meaning she can carry herself and 10,000 pounds extra comfortably and with ease. Her wings are made to be like an extra pair of arms, with sinew webbed inbetween each of her four 'fingers'. The thumb digit helps her to grab onto rocks when she lands. Her tail, thick with muscle, helps to keep her balance as she flies and can also be used as a very effective bludgeoning weapon.

Crowing her head are a pair of demonic horns that rise up and twist to face behind her with a smaller pair just below them. From the edge of her cheeks is another pair of horns, but faced outwards. From her great forhead all the way down to the tip of her tail are long and deadly sharp spines webbed with sinew. This webbed sinew can also be traced down the back of her forearms. This is used to help her manuever easily in flight from one direction to the extreme opposite. Her blackened scales, harder than diamonds cover her entire body in sheets and her underbelly is plated with thickened 'plate scales' that act as an impenatrable armor. Her scales can withstand direct shots from catapults without so much as a scratch, heat hotter than the sun and colder than -100 degrees. In the moonlight, her scales shine with a brilliance that beats out the stars above and her eyes glow with a fire from hell.

..::Usual Clothing/Armor::..
In her human form, the scales meld to become her very pale skin--thanks to centuries of being locked away in a mountain. Just because the scales become skin doesnt mean they loose their toughness. It will still take alot of physical strength and surgically sharp blades to get through her skin. Her wings become a violet long coat that flows all the way down the length of her body and slightly drags the dirt. The webbed sinew on the ends of her arms become the long sleeves of her long coat and her twisted horns shrink and vanish behind Azazels 'Mark of Sin' on her forehead. The bodice she wears is a thick as mithril and holds up her wonderfully blessed and bouncy chest. The belt thats holds up he violet 'hot' pants, when shifted, unravels two fold to become her strong tail in her dragon form. The long boots she wears are spiked at the bottom and pointed like that of a dragons foot. Her nails are as sharp as her claws in her true form and curled wickedly.
..::Weapons::..
As a human, she chooses against fighting, seeing as it is nothing more than a waste of her energy. When she decides to fight, she goes for the eyes to blind by digging her wicked nails deep int the sockets. Once her enemy is blind, she allows the wrathful beast time to 'play'.

Any part of her dragon body can be used as a weapon, however she swipes with her claws and tries to impale with her teeth before swinging her head and tail around or using her wings to send her enemy flying into oblivion.

She has one other weapon that most any humanoid cannot hope to win against--fire breathing. By consuming sulfur and letting it sit in her stomach, the rocks melt in her acidic bile and turn into a gas that is highly flamable. She grinds her teeth together to make sparks and breaths out the gas. The sparks ignite the gas to burn at over 2,000 degrees and comes out as a stream of white hot fire. She can use this weapon in her human form as well, however, the fire she breaths isn't nearly as hot. In her human form, fire breathing can reach only about 800-1000 degrees farenhiet and is a deep red in color--half of its true burning potential.

..::Magic and/or other abilities::..
DRAGON FORM
~~~~~~~~~~
-Flight
-Fluent in Languages (All basic forms)
-Fire Breath
-Water Breathing
-The abilty to shift her size (Nothing larger than she normally is but anything smaller. The 'Psuedo' size is her favorite around the Master.)
-The abilty to shift freely into a human form

HUMAN FORM
~~~~~~~~~~
-Fluent in Languages (All basic forms)
-Fire Breath
-The ability to shift freely into her true form
..::Biography::..
Where to begin...Ah yes, at the beginning. As long as there have been humans, there have been creatures of lore. Dragons being the most known. They were fearsome beasts, created from fire and brimstone in the very depths of hell itself--or so it is said. One is not sure where Dragons originate from, but one thing is certain--they do exsist. Dragons are highly intelligent creatures. They can speak many different languages fluently and many are gifted with magic. Black Dragons--the most fearsome of all the species, are said to have mastered the art of shapeshifting. One in particual comes to mind.

Vellastraza, the name meaning Wrathful One in draconic, was created with the hatred of all creatures, the anger of a god and the wrath of a woman. Azazel created her to carry out his anger, rage and wrath upon any He wished. Her sole purpose in life was to carry out the Master's will by burning down villages, destroying kingdoms and ruining lives. All she has ever known is wrath, hatred, anger and doing so to make her Master happy. She was given the ability to twist her form to walk amoung the humans to furthur her deeds; spreading seeds of doubt and anger into the inner politics of the humanoid world.

When Azazel fell into his deep slumber, Yertreis sought out the great dragon to end her wrath. A great battle was fought between the two entities but in the end, Vellastraza was defeated. Instead of slaying the great dragon, Yertreis, being kind hearted, imprisoned her inside a mountain far to the east of where Bellanuva would be built. Unfrotunately for Yertreis, priests of Bellanuva had stumbled upon her resting place hundreds of years later. In fear of being devoured, they offered her sacrifice to keep the people of Bellanuva safe. The priests and bishops believe that if they did not sacrifice to Her, She will awaken, destroying everything and everyone in Her sight. Carved in stone at the foot of Her mountain is a warning;

"A body of blood to slake Her lust,
In the Dragon we keep our trust.
If She should rise from her long sleep,
We pray in Yertreis our souls to keep."

She still remains locked away in that mountain and the priests still sacrifice life to Her in hopes of keeping her imprisoned. She can be freed only by Azazel. His touch can melt the rocks that bind her and crumble the mountain that keeps her. In her dormant state, she has pent up all her own anger, as well as her Master's. When she awakens, the world will be re-written as Azazel sees it; Doused in fire, blanketed in darkness and death to all who oppose him.

..::Other::..
..::|She is an ectothermic beast, as she was created from raging fires and she requires heat to do her daily cold hearted deeds. If she does not bask in direct sunlight or bathe in lava to regain heat, her core body temperature will plummet to near fatal levels.|::..

..::|Vellastraza has a fond taste of flesh, escpecially humans. Being a dragon, she must eat at least one-third of her own body wieght in meat--11,335lbs or approximately 60 human males. She isnt picky about her meat, in fact, she likes little children the most. If her diet consisted of only human children, she have to eat 150 or so to consume her fill. As much as she'd like to live on a diet of just children, she knows she'll eat them into extiction. Vellastraza insists on eating males for the sole purpose that her food source continues to breed. Every once and while she'll binge but she sticks to her diet and rarely ever eats human females. (That and they tend to taste bitter.)|::..

..::|In order to breath fire, she must consume at least one-quarter of her body weight in sulfur. (8,500lbs)|::..

..::|Her greatest weakness is toying with her prey and those the Master deems to die. She throughly enjoys torturing her fleshy toys' and usually lets them die slowly and most painfully instead of killing them instantly.|::..

..::|Being a dragon by nature, Vellastraza loves precious gems as much as the Master and tends to collect them. As she is one of the original Sins, she also has attendency to disply lesser acts of her siblings. Greed, for example, compells her to collect and hoard precious gems. You can bribe her with such gems, but she probably wont be distracted enough to play with her food before she eats it.|::..

..::|Since Vellastraza was created by Azazel, she is very loving towards him. He is the only person to know her affection and the only person she will ever 'love'. She will gladly and without hesitation go after anyone stronger than her to defeat them in the name of Azazel. She would willingly sacrifice her life for Azazel, if he should ever ask her to do so. Being so devoted to Azazel, she barely acknowledges the presence of the Three, as the only being to truely command her is Azazel. All other life doesn't concern her unless her Master wishes it.|::..

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 pm

I can predict that Ichor would want a ride on that dragon!
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:07 pm

To Mercia:

Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Here comes the excuse I needed to further my evil agenda! Finally, another evil emissary to enable Azazel's secret desire to go and have margaritas on some beach while the world burns. You're in of course. Make an intro as best as possible (I know being trapped under a mountain does tend to limit one a bit...) and then I'll have something to make Azazel go and release all seventeen tons of awesome fury and vengeful wrath that is Vellastraza!. And then I'll also have no more excuses to not post, and in that same Azazel post include my own minor character and once and for all get started and stop with my lazy ways.

To Saxious:

I'm very happy to hear that prediction Sax, Ichor really never disappoints in the insanity department. The world must be a riot as seen through his eyes. Maybe a visit by his boss with his first paycheck is in order after something comes out of his current job... So many plot possibilities in my head...and all so deliciously twisted! This is going to be great!

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!