Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Fall of Azazel-OOC (Mature-Read rules and warnings)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Fall of Azazel-OOC (Mature-Read rules and warnings)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:22 pm

It is understandable, I'll wait till the new year as well with my posts...simply because I'm in Sydney and want to enjoy my time at the beach.

~Sax
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm

I am not sure if my spot as Lilith can not be given to me again >.< But, I would like to say that I have return from my Hiatus and would like to join this RP again. However, if my former role is out of my reach then I would not mind creating a new character, I have decided to only do two RP's as of now and this one is included. I only wish it would be fine to everyone. In any case, I am happy to see that everyone seemed to be enjoying this very much^^
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 am

To Saxious :

Have a good time my friend, and soak up the sun. The beach sounds infinitely better than this hellish cold.

To Lady Ethereal :

Welcome back! Of course you can have Lilith back. In fact, I only did a small post as her without a lot of talking to wrap up where you left of and since then left her shelved should you return. So you can slip right back in as Lilith as if nothing happened.

To Everyone :

In case there is some confusion, the thread is not dead. It is in another of my impromptu eccentric breaks. It shall resume in all it's glory on the New Year. Probably with open war between heaven and hell and the mass murder by me of countless NPC's and those few who made characters and for months have not responded to my summons. Or something like that.

Happy New Year everybody.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:40 am

I would like to make a comment that I am not gone from this RP, Dashmiel, however, due to the post I had intended, and then the holidays, I have not been able to find a sufficient spot to pick up as Artemis. Of course, I am still searching, but I am very busy for the holidays and Oni is currently away so she will be back when she is and I know that she particularly enjoyed this RP and may very well intend to come back to it upon her return.
"Is it really the darkness we feel? Or is it the light and love embracing us?"

shadowman55
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 am

It is my birthday tomorrow, just as a thought i put this up.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 am

To The Shadow:

Happy Birthday Shadow! Enjoy your day. (Coincidentally, it is my birthday tomorrow.)

To Shadowman55:

No need to worry, you're in the clear. When I said months, I quite literally meant months. Very small demographic, and one from which you are safe.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 am

Happy birthday (Australian time) shadow!

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 am

Yes, i am also in Australia, it is where I live and (Going by steroetypes) I ride to school on a kangaroo and throw bentsticks that then return, and everyone greets everyone else with a 'g'day mate', also for now reason you should check out 'Zero Punctuation' at 'The Escapist' a website, it is a game review thing and is usually pretty funny, it is done by a british-born now living in australia.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DASHMIEL!!

and A Happy 2010 to everyone! :)

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:23 am

To Mercia:

Why thank you. It's hard to think another year went by already. Meh, at least I'm not old. Yet at least.

To Everyone:

Happy New Year to everyone! If you're the kind to party the year away, be safe and enjoy yourselves. I'll be posting sometime in the next few days. Probably tomorrow or the day after. See ya all next year!

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 am

happy new year everybody! and happy birthday dashmiel!!! :D
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Yes, happy birthday to Dashmiel, and Happy New Year Everybody.

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

All

I'm beginning to think that no one wants to interact with the dragon.

Without furthur ado and with no objections, Vellastraza is going to paint the world in fire leaving Bellanuva the only town left standing. For those of you wanting to save something, speak now or forever hold your peace before I post the Apacolypse.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:16 am

Alright Mercia, no problem. Say Shadow, would you mind if I controlled your character in my next post? I have an idea for how the battle between our characters can be, but I'll of course need your permission. As for the injuries...nothing too serious...just some broken bones and hurt feelings :P

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:25 am

I don't mind too much Sazious, nothing serious like nearly killing my character, please take into acount that my character is about to have yours by the throat. As for the apacolypse, isn't that really something only Azazel could do, and as for interacting with your dragon Mercia, my character probably would try to do something about it, it's just that i'm in the middle of a fight with an insane lich, and my character isn't one to run away.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:30 am

To Everyone:

This is certainly very embarrassing... My sincerest apologies for my sudden and unannounced absence. Had some "stuff" interfere with my otherwise charming existence, and "stuff" is always a royal pain in the ass, if you'll pardon my language. This RP being one of my favorites to ever been born within the confines of cranium will certainly receive a well deserved second try at some point. I will either re-start it entirely at some point, or attempt to continue it. It will probably be the former however. If any of you are still watching this "relic", let me know if you would have an interest. Depending on that interest is how soon I will be able to go at it again and plan accordingly to have some definite time spared just for it.

Once again, I'm very sorry, and Azazel is heartbroken he did not get his chance to kill you all. If it is any consolation, he's been rather angry with me lately.

-Yours Truly,-
Dashmiel

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm

hey dashmiel, well....I sort of lost interest in the end as I didn't see a lot of activity on your side, however if you are going to restart this RP, I'd join it again, I really enjoyed it and I had a good plot in my head :D

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Re-making this thread!?.... what are you? A mad man?...

But in all seriousness... i'm down for this thread again.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:24 am

Sure I guess I'd join again.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm

i guess id join again too, ive found my spark for rping again. and i really liked this thread, so i wanna give it a shot. :D

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!