Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Fall of Azazel-OOC (Mature-Read rules and warnings)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Fall of Azazel-OOC (Mature-Read rules and warnings)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Posting as we speak...

Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X.Ignore what is written here, its if for the sake of the red X. YAY GREEN CHECK :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm

To Mercia:

I see you've posted. Merely for the sake of not being a massive arse, and keeping you imprisoned until my laziness wanes, I will begin my post in which Azazel releases you now. It may take anywhere from ten minutes, to the ending of the world. The time depends on whether I get mentally blocked, my headache becomes worse, I get lazy, or a butterfly flies into the room. And it might also take a bit because I'll have to make some sort of half-assed attempt at foreshadowing for the plot which will likely go unnoticed like all the other ones I've made...No, I am not bitter my genius goes unseen, really. Damn headache making me blunt. At any rate, hopefully the pain killers will allow me to hear the requisite heavy music needed for my posting, and it should be up at, best sometime in the next two hours, and at worse, come morning. Also, pardon the bluntness and passive-aggressiveness, headaches make me cranky.

On a separate note, I will say this in the most calm manner possible, as Shidoshi exhausted my sarcasm on the matter, and it would be unfair to wrongly lash at you in my head-splitting crankiness: It is indescribably easier to ignore anything when it is not blatantly staring at you. Many thanks, and my apologies, I really do want to burn a few small villages right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Dashmiel;

If only temple massages could be transferred through the screen. Oh look, a butterfly! Isn't she pretty with her purple wings and green dots and--...Ahem.

I am sorry to hear that you have such a mind distracting headache, however I dont wish you to rush on your post. I can wait however long it may take to awaken Azazel's vile yet beautiful creation. After all, she's waited a thousand years to destroy civilization, a few hours wouldn't make a lick of difference.

Besides, they are still clearing out Azazel's beach for when he goes on vacation whilst Vellastraza unleashes her fury on anything and everything in sight. Save her a giant bloody mary, with a little umbrella made of human flesh sticking in it and she'll be done within a hour or so. Can't let the master have all the fun.

Saxious;

I dont think Vellastraza would allow you to get within reach of her back, let alone ride on her. By all means, Ichor can try. I hope he likes acupuncture because shes going to use her teeth to replace the needles.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 am

Mercia,

If you read the posts I have about Ichor you'll find out that he would be laughing his head off (pretty much literally) while he makes that attempt to fly on Vellastraza's back (maybe even scream, "Look mom! I can fly!").
Anyways, Ichor is a little schizophrenic lich, and due to his insanity he is rather powerful but he does know how to contol his powers (to a certain extend at least XD).

Dashmiel

Actually...I have gotten this new plot twist in mind (I'll PM it to you and see what you think about it).

Actually, since Ichor is schizophrenic, he probably have so many ways to see the world as, right from a constant riot till flower power till who knows what else he may think of!
So yeah, he rarely fails his insanity department, which is what makes him such a funny character for there really isn't much that he can't and won't do :D
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:32 am

Name: Abbandon 'Nightfang' Arau'Me (read Arame)

Race: Shifter

Animal Tree: Feline (the area o creatures in which he specializes when it comes to metamorphosing)

Orientation: Straight

Alliance: Lawful Neutral (Abbadon as a human being does his best to keep upon the path of righteousness, yet while being shape-shifted in to one of the multitude of ferocious beasts laying dormant inside of him he has been known to besiege innocent travelers or to simply act based on his feral instincts, thus causing several undesired life-losses. To sum it up in a few basic and simple words, his just ways are strongly affected by his lustful feral ways, making the man stray day and night between the paths of good and evil.)

Appearance:

Abbadon stands somewhere at around 6 feet tall, with a wiry, athletic body covered in dozens of small intricate rune-like symbols etched in his skin. The patterns are simple and neat, forming either perfect lines (for example the ones which trail from his shoulders to his palms) or circles (the ones which are placed both on his chest and back), all of them composing small poems or hymns which are devoted to Mother Nature. In most of them the "woman" is being referred to as a young maiden, with the lower part of her body represented under the form of a elderly trunk surrounded by different species of animals symbolizing nature's feral ways. He is dressed in white cloth clothes, a dark-brown leather slash clinged around his waist while leather boots and bracers complete his attire. A red cape downs upon half of his torso from the upper part of his shoulders to the lower part of his back, ending in two ribbons which lethargically flutter behind him. A simple, dark-brown raggedy cloak equipped with a hood envelops his body as if a widow's silk veil, shadowing his true garments from sight

Weapons:

Leaving aside the two, thin blades which lay dormant underneath his leather bracers, Abbadon has gained in time an unearthly love for projectiles and explosives. A pair of crossbows with long elephant-horn like handles and two barrels with an ending similar to a funnel at their tips remain strapped at his waist in several light-brown leather threads while a long halebard like weapon remains clutched to his back. In different hidden pockets underneath his clothing, small pouches sealed with cloth laces filled with black powder remain dormant, awaiting for their Master to make use of them.

Bio:

Abbadon Nightfang is, or was, a well known name in the village which sheltered him in the first few years of his life. When hearing this, you would of course imagine that the reason would his possible participation in brave rescues, courageous missions or the creation of cunning plans which would ensure the survival of his town in the face of the troublesome days. It was neither of the above. Abbadon was well-known for two, possibly three things: First of all, ever since he first came in to the World he appeared to be a tad, insane, always injuring himself as a baby, always drawing peculiar objects in the sand and always causing other youngsters to cry. As he grew up the trait continued to manifest itself in different ways, the man becoming as superstitious as an old hag and in the process also managing to pick up a couple of nervous tics, such as fiddling with his tail when he would shape-shift in any of his different forms. The second would be the fact that as he reached the age of ten, himself and his older brother Raval abandoned the village's safety and pursued their own road, both of them desiring to become either trained Assassins

They did indeed become murderers, yet their goal was never reached as at the age of twenty, Abbandon's older brother perished when caught in an ambush set by a bang of petty thieves which traversed the forest they had stopped in. Devastated by his loss, the surviving sibling strongly believed that it was Mother Nature's punishment upon him for leaving the boundaries of his town and offering his body, soul and mind to the dark arts of assassination. He wondered aimlessly for several years, believing his life had no meaning and thus he should simply await with open arms for Death's embrace to come. Yet all of this changed as in one autumn night, he made a halt at one of Nature's shrines located in the northern part of a Mountain chain in order to resupply himself with water from a nearby fountain. While placing a small hand-made bouquet of wild-flowers upon the shrine's pedestal, he gasped in amazement upon the sight which lay before his eyes. One, crystal like tear was slowly trickling down upon the stone in which the Goddess's image was engraved, seemingly coming from her right eye.

Quickly lowering his head he bowed down, knees and palms glued to the stone pavement underneath his body. In that one fugitive moment, he had realized his Heavenly Empress had not forgotten him, he realized that she was crying in pain when gazing upon his suffering. He rose his glare to meet the monument dedicated to her once more, a frail smile crawling it's way upon his lips in a sign of eternal thanks to his Goddess. Lifting himself from the ground, he quickly dusted himself off and began traveling towards a nearby "Monastery" built in her name. Upon reaching the sacred location, he tattooed the rune-like symbols which now can be seen covering his body and remained there for several years to come.

Personality:

As most would be able to tell, Abbadon is quite a peculiar fellow due to his own nature, due to his continuous tics which seem to have no end and of course due to his slightly insane ways. He is mostly introverted, avoiding contact with any of the races due to his skittish ways unless fate clearly forces him to interact with others. In the past he has been known to make use of his contacts with other traveling groups in order to serve his own purposes and needs such as acquiring food, water and ammunition by "borrowing" the objects for better use in his Lady's name. (more to be revealed in character)

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Abbadon is quite fast and agile both in his human form and his animal form, . His weakness are vast and quite peculiar: Though he is a devout follower of Nature's ways, he has a strange fear of heights and of caterpillars, even though they are beings of earth such as himself. He is also quite skittish and tends to run faster than a vehicle in Nascar if he has any suspicion that his mission is in danger of being revealed or if he is in danger of being detected while targeting his objective. Leaving aside the above, he also lacks the force of those in his race which have chosen as animals a bear or larger creatures. He has been seen to unexpectedly attempt to bite his own whiskers when on a important quest as they were "attempting to blind him by piercing his eyes with their razor-like tips."

All of this gathered form a strange, awkward yet powerful man with a incredible fear for caterpillars.

Famous Quotes:

- Halt ! You can pass through here, yet i must pass first.

- Revenge tastes a lot like strawberries, yet not as sweet.

- The thrill in hunting is not represented by the possible kill. The thrill in hunting is represented by the chance of you becoming the hunted.

- Do not fear Death. Make death fear the possibility of having to take you.

Enjoy !

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:22 am

To Frozen Soul:

Interesting character you got there. Welcome aboard to my world of evil and insanity even if your choice puts you more in the path of the probable hunted. We like more people to go after here. Post at your leisure, and enjoy the darkness.

To Mercia:

Ok, forcing myself to post now. My apathy seeks to overcome me, but I must post now, lest it takes me a week to get back on the saddle.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:16 am

Dashmiel:
ive changed my post. so it can now be read! YAY!!!
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 am

To Mercia:

There we go. I have posted, so you are now free to release pure awesomeness and terror upon all who live and breather.

To Lord-of-Stone:

Many thanks Lord, it is good now.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 am

The beast lives!

One visit from the master, a full bask in the sun and a meal of sulfur will begin her onslaught. I hope everyone brought marshmellows, the first thing on Vellastraza's arson list would be Bellanuva.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 am

To Mercia:

Awww come on! I need to visit her? Does anyone here realize my reasoning behind this whole role-play? I'm supposed to gather good role-players (you guys), and make an awesome plot that can become self-sufficient thus enabling my laziness and somehow sparking me at the same time. I'm supposed to be able to be lazy here! Sigh...more than one post in a twenty-four span...torture...

Oh, and also, are you sure you want to target Bellanuva Mercia? Are you aware of what's going there? Not that I object, it would be interesting to see and possibly get an annoyance out of Azazel's hair but Raziel (Maestro's character) kinda has the place in a mental lockdown and he can at least match Azazel in the arrogance department. Of course, all his cockiness can only come true if Azazel takes a nap but still...anyone not Azazel would have to be really sure they want to mess with him.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shidoshi on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 am

Dashmiel wrote:To Mercia:

I will say this in the most calm manner possible, as Shidoshi exhausted my sarcasm on the matter

Pfft, hardly. I'm confident it simply can't be done. :P

To Mercia: You turncoat! :P And to think we are getting along so well in World of Portals. :) Well, I know I'm going to wait a good long while before I try to get a dragonskin jacket. It's going to take me that long to eat enough to try and match your size! :shock: Oh, and to appease Dash's sensiblities (in truth, it does look a whole lot better with this colour), the blot out colour for ignoring text has the code color=#BFFFFF (on the palette, last column on the right, second from the bottom, directly above white).

To Frozen Soul: Another one on this side of the fence! Welcome to the light. Don't worry about all their scary talk. They won't kill us, they need us to vent their unjustified anger upon.

Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the

Shidoshi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:12 am

Alright, I'm saying this now so I won't forget, Saturday, I'll be off for Australia and New Zealand, I am going to be able to post (hopefully), though I may not be able to post as I'm not sure how much access I'll get to the internet while I'm going to be gone.

~Sax

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:07 am

And so, let the burning begin.

In light of what I have read of Bellanuva, at this time the town is spared, thanks to a richeous monk. However, Abbandon's town will be destroyed in its place, thanks to a fearful monk. All in all, a win-win situation for Vellastraza.

Long Live the Dragon.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 am

Mercia, not to be a pain, yet i do believe i never stated the location of his home-town neither in my introduction post (please double-read it if needed) and neither did i offer any coordinates for it's location in my character description if i am not mistaken. Thus please, if you are planning to take a toll on anything related to my character, do ask before hand if it is needed.

Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text.

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora27 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Wow things are dead on here, I go on vacation, come back and things have blown up! (maybe I shouldn't come back so it stays alive!) Needless to say I'm completely lost as to what is happening in the world here. Thanks Shidoshi for waiting so patiently for me! Although, I'm not posting tonight, just got home after traveling all day and need to rest and unpack. Shidoshi, I promise, I will post in the next day or so, please don't kill me!!! (or Serene :) )

Pandora27
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shidoshi on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:10 am

@ Pan: Hey, welcome back! Don't panic, there's nothing happening in Lumiere that you won't get to be a part of. There seems to be quite a few other places of RPing interest here, so no rush for our little haven to succumb to the darkness.

@ Saxious: No problems with internet availability down here in Australia, at least in the cities anyways. If you're going up north or to central Oz, you might find it a bit harder.

@ Frozen Soul: I'll PM you my copyright fees for the use of my filler quotation. :D

Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not drop below what it currently was at the time of this post. I believe the word count was designed to be an indication of you role playing ability, not your conversational ability. So, since OOC posts must count towards your word count, this filler must be included in this post. Please ignore the following text. This is filler to ensure my word count does not

Shidoshi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:45 am

Lord-of-Stone wrote:The armor seemed to absorb the light energy around mazza and vent it back out, as if the light that Mazza used powered the armor itself. making its abilities that not even mazza knows about able to be used. Mazza did notice one thing, something appeared in his vision at the top right. It was a message. press the the code 8134d for backup, exalted emperor. Mazza hated when they called him that, he exiled himself, why cant they just accept that fact? He wouldnt call for backup, unless he really really needed it, for he hated technology, and he wanted a fair fight. Bringing several fully armed leebineese shock troopers into the mix wasn't exactly fair.

Look at the bold letters, please.

Alright, lord of stone....I know you said your race was further ahead in technology, but that makes it sound like Ichor is face a G.I Joe suit....Mind telling us how advanced that suit/armor of your really is? I had imagined that you had meant something like menethril (Frodo's little chain mail shirt), though not...anything like having a freaking

I'm just curious, for I don't think we're suppose to be that far ahead in time...flintlock pistols at max was what I had imagined when I read it.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Frozen Soul

I've changed my previous post to make to an anonymous town. Ive also left it open to be an random burning forest, I'll leave it up to you if you'd like it to be the forest your in for interactions sake.

All

I've taken notice that the only 'real' town is Bellanuva. Without furthur ado--and with no objections--Vellastraza will randomly destroy and/or burn towns until she reaches Bellanuva. I am leaving everything she does completely open for anyone to interact unless otherwise stated.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 pm

To Saxious: well, see in Mazza's parallel earth, the leebineese have advanced a great deal. They have very good technology, but Mazza does not use it. he doesn't even know how to use the armor in the first place, he just thinks its a layer of metal that protects him. I mean, in the biography of Mazza, the darkan and leebineese used weapons of mass destruction against each other, strong enough to completely wipe out entire cities. Mazza doesn't like technology nor does he use it. If you also paid attention to Mazza's bio and other things, the armor that he wears, he doesnt want to wear it. It was the one condition his personal guard had if they weren't there with him. and it isn't a G.I Joe suit, it is made specifically to enhance his light abilities and give him protection. I thought i made it clear in my entrance post to the OOC describing Mazza and such that he was of a race far superior in technology. if you want, i can fully elaborate on the technology involved with the armor and other things that may happen, such as leebineese shock troopers. they would only come into play if Mazza is about to die, for they still see him as their emperor and will protect him to save his life. Once again i will fully explain any technology that might come into play if you ask me too. but for right now.... i am quite lazy and hungry, so i can't. :D

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:34 pm

To Everyone: (There are buttons missing...And I can't be bothered to hand type the code to make me posts look nice)

I'm back. Though frankly, not in any mood to post in this thread because I am not at my best at the moment. That or laziness, can't tell. At any rate, I am done with this year. I shall resume posting here next year (Which is in a few days, yay, this year is almost over.)

See ya all then.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!