Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Titan Academy OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Titan Academy OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:57 pm

This is Eris...Since she is the goddess of chaos, I figure she's the outcast, trouble-maker type.

And this is Morpheus. Since he's the god of sleep and dreams, he's a slacker who spends most of his time playing video games and drawing. He has trouble with this whole "reality" deal.
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Cool pictures, DoC! I feel like I have seen Eris' before on another rp thread. But it definitely fits the Goddess of Chaos thing. Haha.

You can go ahead and post if you want, the IC thread has been up.
Do me a favor: donovan-academy-ooc-signups-t31486.html

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Thanks!

Well, it's a picture I'm fond of using. :P

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceLyn on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:34 pm

does anyone actually know latin? i'm only asking becaus eit came up in the thread
"Oh sorry...was it me who killed you last summer?"

AliceLyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Haha, I don't...

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xax200 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:35 pm

umm, i don't really either, but i'm learning in the tutorials...

xax200
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:08 am

Haha thats funny lol Man I can't wait till we start getting our powers...
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceLyn on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm in latin two at school..

AliceLyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xax200 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 pm

hmm, busy day everyone?

xax200
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 pm

I was wondering the same thing...

Like half of everyone who posted here has not posted in the IC

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Re: Titan Academy (OOC)(please join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yue Shine on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 pm

onirukon wrote:Cybele is a goddess the Phrygian Goddess of Mountains and Wild Animals.

Sweet, cause I love nature. Ain't no mountain I can't climb, ain't no animal I can't tame.
ImageImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.What is your Spirit Animal
Your Result: Tiger
Pounce! Bite! Claw! The Tiger is your spirit animal. You are agressive, and probobly charming. Used well, your strength can bring fame, but used badly, you will end up in Jail.
Result Breakdown:
70% Tiger, 52% Wolf, 52% Deer, 50% Turtle,26% Bald Eagle
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Yue Shine
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm just waiting for he part were we can start discovering our powers.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!