Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Titan Academy OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Titan Academy OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Is this okay for a picture?

Last edited by Souseiki on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch the rhythm, feel the moment

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Souseiki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Your picture isn't showing up. =/
Do me a favor: donovan-academy-ooc-signups-t31486.html

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Sorry about Hermes anime pic, but it was the only one that was what I kinda pictured.

Hermes: Image

Poly: Image
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Eh, really? Is it there now?

Souseiki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Yeah, it's there now.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:22 pm

@Sou: Yes, it works now, thanks.

@Chari: Nice pictures ^^

I started on the IC thread! Join!

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Well here is my character

Zeus(God of Sky, Gods, and Tunder)

Does this mean that my character can fly and use thunder?
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Hmmm, not right now, because he doesn't necessarily know how to use the powers yet. Later on, yes ^^

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Oh ok cool

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xax200 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Hmm, my first online RPG... I would love to be the god Chronos (god of time). His power of course could be time, which he could use to help or hinder the other students as well as using it to play pranks, cheat, become extremely good at things really fast, and stuff like that. Maybe he could start out just being able to slightly bend time a little bit for himself, then moving on to bend time of his surroundings, and the ending power would be time travel/freezing time/ability to prolong other's life by turning back their age...
Any suggestions?
If there are too many gods, I'll be one of the teachers... (but I really would like to be Chronos XD)

xax200
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:54 pm

I know Im not the GM of this RP but being Chronos would be god-modding. Thats just my opinion but if the GM is ok with it then so am I.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xax200 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:00 am

Well, I know that he'd be very powerful at the end (but he could even still not be full powered at the end, and even chronos has rules), but at the beginning he'd probably start out extremely weak, as in only being able to bend time a tiny bit. He might have barely made it into Titan school for all I know! He would probably extremely dissatisfied with his ability, which might make him more prone to pul pranks and be a small nuisance until he matures (and his power does).

xax200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xax200 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:03 am

This is the picture for proposed teenager god Chronos...

xax200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:12 am

I don't know I was just saying. But it would make a good character though. The pic is great, I couldn't find any good pictures to fit my character lol. I wonder if my character can be related to your character. Hmm *THINKS REALLY HARD WITH HAND ON CHIN*

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xax200 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:19 am

I'm liking this idea!
What kind of relationship, something kind of distant like long lost cousin or something closer like a brother? Or not blood related but perhaps staying in some kind of dorm room together by random chance? What kind of housing are they in anyway?

xax200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:35 am

This is Calypso.

Hygeia's gonna be posted soon enuff.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:16 am

I was thinking something like brothers you know. Since my character is like the God of gods and your character is quite strong. I mean thats what I was thinking.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 am

Hmm, you can be Chronos, but what Angel said, try not to god-mod, okay? :)

Just remember that some of the students can fight back themselves. Haha.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xax200 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:54 pm

@ destinyendendearing: Sweet, thanks!

@ AngelDreams: Sounds cool to me! Brothers they are!

xax200
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Xax, you can go ahead and post on the IC thread! It's ready for everyone.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!