Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mirror's Edge: Band of Runners

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mirror's Edge: Band of Runners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:23 am

Okay. Why everybody gots to be stealin' mah thing. Now the whole RP is gonna be filled with Angst over siblings. Lets not do that, alright?
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:23 am

That's aloooooootta flashbacks.

I'm gonna just opt out of doing one. My character doesn't have a horrible family dying past that causes him to reminisce of unrelated events during times of extreme duress.
--------------------------------------------------------
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone."

-Lance Clayton

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

papolatte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OnyxSpy on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:59 am

Well your guy is the mayor's son or something. Why would he have anything traumatic? Unless you want to make a PI subject kill your sister when she was like, eight and you were ten. That could fuel your father's hatred for Runners, because he doesn't know the difference. Just tossing it out there.

OnyxSpy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Project Icarus has only been around for like, four years. That would make Alex 14. Plus, that would continue to fuel the Sibling Angst, and we really don't want that, do we?

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OnyxSpy on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:10 pm

True. hey, at least I didn't do anything siblingy.

OnyxSpy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Well the way I envisioned it, is Alex's dad is a congressman. He doesn't like the Runners, because frankly,he agrees with the totalitarian style of government which rules the "City". He isn't a bad person per se, he just thinks the Runners are bad people. Conflict of opinion really. His dad is actually a nice guy, just stubborn and a bit old fashioned? Alex, though we haven't seen it yet, loves his father very much, albeit there is a bit of awkwardness between them. No other family beside him. I wanna keep my story simple. I actually like all of the drama, I was just commenting on all of it happening at once.

:)

papolatte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:04 am

mind if i suggest something?
How about Marko starting the communication with Takuya? that would make the most sense: Sky saved her twice and Takuya covered her and Galen back to HQ (Again, sorry bout the tase, amigo)
just a suggestion
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:05 am

I suggest someone post in the IC. Du eet or I weel eet u.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!