Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

OOC:Tag Battle: Fight in the Sky!!!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tag Battle: Fight in the Sky!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:21 am

Name: Hifumi Talendra
race: Human (enhanced?)
weapons: a serated asian-type spear. And 2 butterfly swords
powers: parkour? acrobats? she's human so...

Good enough for me..o.o you may want to add more to her abilities, this fight will be involving alot of different styles and madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Name: Vendetta
Race: Human
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 247lbs.
Apperance: He has brown hair and one brown eye. The other is a light crimson, and a set of 4 scars make a criss-cross X pattern across the red eye. His skin is tan.
Weapons: Vendetta the bounty hunter wears the XX-Entity202 battle suit, a fully enclosed fighting suit with many items built into it.
Defensive items/Qualities: The suit is built of adamantium. It has an air filter to block out harmful gases, as well as a light filter to block out high levels of light that would blind. It has weak anti-gravity fields to allow astounding leaps and other feats of agility. It is capable of using night and infra-red visions.
Offensive items/Qualities: Energy blasters are built into his palms. For this battle, they are set to unleash concussive energy blasts and flash-bang blasts. His hands and feet are clawed, and retractable adamantium ball and chain weapons are built into his wrists (Each can reach up to a length of 20 feet). It enhances the wearer’s strength and speed (Weight can lift: 10 tons).

Other: Through his training simulators, his reflexes and senses have been honed to perfection, and he is ready to test his hunting talents on the gladiator field.
Reason for fighting: For the prize money, of course!
Anything you see wrong here? If so, let me know and I’ll change it, or add something.
Last edited by Noctemwolf on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Slow Poster Alert: Expect me to post, but be ready to wait. Life is hectic.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Name: Hifumi Talendra
race: Human (possibly enhanced)
height: 5'2"
weight: 105lbs.
appearance: Hifumi has short black hair, the edges died blue. Her eyes are a deep azure blue. She looks like any normal short, 17 year old girl. She has a nice tan, and a small mole under her ear. She wears a thin type of bullet proof armor that would also aid in protection against blade weapons. Over that she wears skin tight gray clothes, and black shorts with 'special' black and red knee pads. The knee pads are made out of a special adhesive material that can help them stick onto things (building or poles, even people if wanted.) for a limited amount of time.
weapons: a serated asian-type spear, with an button activated poison shot. (The button is on the tip of the pole side.) She carried around 2 butterfly swords on her back in the same sheath. She also carries around smoke bombs and flash bombs. She hides a small blade in her boots.
powers/abilities: Hifumi can do amazing acrobatics, her maximum jump height can go up to 25 ft. She is skilled in martial arts, but prefers to dodge attacks, rather than blocking. She is a good aim, and can throw blunt weapons with great accuracy.

I added lots more to it!
ImageImage

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:27 am

That's better, looks like another character "Made" for this specific style of combat. I should make one but, I made a utility character. lol built tough, for everything o.o Well, we have four people. We can start and there's no time limit on posts, its about to be thanksgiving, and I'd be damned if I'm going to be missing food for fighting reasons. One thing I love more than Rp Combat and such is food. I want everyone to let me know there here and we can start.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Re: OOC:Tag Battle: Fight in the Sky!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:38 am

A bump to spark some kind of interest o.o 48 Hours and not a flinch of life >_<! Come on! This is epic! At least look at it. I think everything is fair enough. I need to secure everyone's place in the Rp and the random teams. I do realize its about to be or rather is Turkey day. Happy Turkey Day and I'll give the thread 2 weeks then kill it. I think that's enough time for some kind of response. Sadly, I am very much impatient also lol o.o

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Im just waitin for the other guys to say they're ready.

happy thanksgiving!

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm here and ready o go! Just lemme know when we are all ready!!!

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 pm

That's what I like to hear! Happy Turkey Day Fellas. Hopefully our last player will confirm and we can start. I'll flip coins to randomly decide teams, and well start off with a introduction to the battle ground, and other things. I'm going to set up the In Character Thread as soon as the last guy confirms. Then we'll start. May the best team win. Its football game, but with weapons and even more violence! lol

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

>_<!! Why has no one else finally jumped in? I'm impatient. I can't handle the waiting x.x Its killing me! Its only been 3 days, but I figure since its after the holiday posting would turn to normal.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Dunno. We'll see I guess. *-*

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:44 pm

You want me to confrim or something?

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:43 pm

We now have 4 members! The random team are:
--
Blue Team: Shion Julietta & Marcel de Louise

vs

Red Team:Vendetta & Hifumi Talendra

I will be setting up the in character thread shortly, I have business to attend to, look for it within' the next three hours lol

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 pm

I added the power to run into buildings so I could actually fight, is that ok? Well run up buildings. Also, can the crossbow fire chain hooks? Also could his fangs contain some kind venom, or what not?

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:44 am

Comrade Vacilli wrote:I added the power to run into buildings so I could actually fight, is that ok? Well run up buildings. Also, can the crossbow fire chain hooks? Also could his fangs contain some kind venom, or what not?

Well, you can only run so far, only brief if anything. The crossbow seems kinda "Ify", but I guess its cool. I'll call you on it if I see too much. I also update my Character a bit, due to some fights, adding to the experience.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:18 am

Alright!
I'll be waiting!
>,0

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:31 pm

The In Character Thread is up! Please go ahead and post!

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:50 am

I see I was ignored...

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:17 am

Comrade Vacilli wrote:I see I was ignored...

What do you mean? I haven't posted yet o.o It was an intro post. Just chill and be patient, plus now that every has posted up an intro I can respond to you as well as get on with the show.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Well, How is everyone doing? I've been good myself. =)

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:39 pm

daw.. Sorry. I think I killed this with the over long time you guys had to wait for me. =( Sorry...

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!