Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elements (OOC, and the Signups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elements (OOC, and the Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:53 pm

I encourage anybody who's in this RP to start it. Just call it whatever you think goes with the title.
BLUE HAIRED BOY BY DAY, BUT LIVING ARMORED NIGHTMARE BY NIGHT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm

To Lord:I'm a sucker for big, scary, fully armored, and pretty much Chaos induced evil fiflth from the warhammer universive. :D

To Trinityliger:No problem, I'll change it tomorrow.
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 am

Hehe, I love warhammer. Nothing beats a well put together Chaos army :D
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Oh you do? Awsome lol :D. I play 40k, I like the Imperial Guard. However im looking into playing the fantasy.

Also... is anyone going to start IC? I'd prefer not to, but I will if you guys want me to.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:38 pm

I played 40k for a while too. My father's best friend ran a game of Warhammer Fantasy for dad, my uncle, and myself..as well as my uncles girlfriend. It was amusing but some other company took over part of the way through the release of the books and now its not as good anymore.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Dragon Pirate:That stinks, eh, may as well still try heh. I remember my brother playing a while back, he had 3 rulebooks for Warhammer 40k lol.

Just a quick question, can my race have "corrupted" humans that can use dark element magic?

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Dragon Pirate, i think a well put together Tau army could beat a chaos army, if used correctly, like battlesuits with jump packs to harass infantry and hammer heads and fire warriors with marker drones to back them up. :D As you can tell i play 40K but as Tau.

to everyone: hmm, id rather not start the IC im only good at starting something if i have already contemplated it in my head and know the storyline. but if i must start, i will, but id rather not.
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 pm

Lord, You are probably right about that. On the same token, I am very faithful to my Chaos and am very good with it. I actually got into warhammer by helping my family paint their miniatures. lol.

As for the IC, I am in the process of putting together a large group rp of my own involving two worlds that I created and thus I am a little to preoccupied with that story line to start an IC for someone else.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Well Lord! I played as Tau for a while (their awsome by the way.) Just can't resist..... the imperial guard. :D millions of lasguns, millions of booted feet, thousands of tanks. I love mass numbers :D.

I actully plan on making my Imperial Guard army a corrupted regiment. With some chaos markings on the tanks, I'll crush the imperials! lol

Alright, Trinity you mind making the IC?

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 pm

you are also right dragon and buggy, any army used to their full extent and has a good array of units and vehicles and such could beat another, all how you use the men. :D and thats a cool way to enter warhammer. I got in becuz of a club at school. and the Tau always interested me, they sooo cool, plus i love long range. But tyranids kick my ass.... they get close and im done.

EDIT: we should start a warhammer RP!! we can use our armies!!! :D i could finally BE Shao'so, commander of the tau army!

and trinity, you should make the IC, you know the storyline, so youd be good to start it off.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Warhammer RP? Eh why not? I could be a Imperial Commisair! (Don't want to be chaos in RP lol) We'd need a good scenario so where all of the races would be involved. Would it be galaxy spanning war? Or a war on a planet? Imperial Guard vs Tau? With the taint of chaos on the planet? Oh well lol, whatever we do :D

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:43 pm

hmm idk, it would most likely be ona planet, i dont know the sotry behind warhammer or any planets, but i do know how to play the game, for that is what i do. but the planet one sounds cooler. Im not the best at space battles and such that could happen in galaxy spanning wars.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me :) If you throw one together I shall join.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Alright I've got an idea, Lord Obivously wants to be Tau. I'll be Imperial Guard, Trinity plays 40k to I think, so waht race you want to be? Dragon Pirate what do you want to be?

Alright I've got a story to.

On the Tau planet of Unjerlay, a ork swarm has invaded and has begun to attack the Tau world. The Tau fight valiantly agaisnt the orks, fighting them off with great skill. What has drove the orks here for their massive WAAAAGH? Glory? Or just for the big fightz? Or is there another reason?

The Imperial Guard Sabbat Crusade has noticed this incursion and has sent a small fleet to deal with it. The regiments of the Imperial Guard and a Chapter of Space Marines will soon descend upon the planet. They have come to deal with the Tau, and ork threat. However they sense a taint upon this world.....

Chaos Space Marines have started a taint on this world, they reach and begin to spread their fiflth. This is the taint that the Imperial Guard Pyschers have sensed.

Anyways if you guys tell me the races you want I may be able to incorporate them. If you want to add anything just tell me.
Last edited by Bugsly on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:02 pm

awesome story, make an OOC about it, and i shall join! and i like how we spontaneously started talking bout warhammer.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:19 pm

I shall play Chaos because it is what I love. Probably a dark Eldar..Who knows.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Its up, it's called Unjerlad, a Warhammer 40k RP. I'll post a URL if you guys need it.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Damn, so many questions. Alright, to Buggy, I'm going to join your warhammer rp. Also, yes, I accepted your concept of the Corrupted Humans. Second, I WILL PUT UP IC FOR ALL YALL

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:30 pm

BTW: Daemon Hunters (Grey Knights), and Blood Angels, or Space wolves?

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Hello, I was just browsing when I stumbled upon this... sounds good.

may I join or is it closed??

If I can, I'll post up my character as soon as i can. (just a warning though, I'm pretty new and I'm really busy with school work.. :S, just letting you know that I may not be able to post as often as you would like me to.)

What elements are you lacking at the moment? Any more dragon spots left?

Thanks!

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!