Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Elements (OOC, and the Signups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elements (OOC, and the Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 pm

This is open and always will be, and we always accept! And there are...Fourteen Dragon Spots left.
BLUE HAIRED BOY BY DAY, BUT LIVING ARMORED NIGHTMARE BY NIGHT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Name: Orith 'Ori' Nar
Appearance: He normally wears full black clothes, it is almost impossible to identify when one piece of clothing ends and another begins, he is 6"1, with blood red Hellkat-ears which are covered by his hood most of the time, he has blood-red pupil-slitted eyes.
Race: Hellkat-Pureblood
History: He was born by two pure Hellkats, Shar (His mother) and Onaran (His father) he has grown up in the Bloodfur Clan, a clan of Hellkats that have blood-red fur and eyes, he travels the woods, and can seldom be heard talking, and when he does, it is only to certain people. He wears a large double-sided double-hilted battleblade slung on his back. He was born in Broa.
Magic: He uses wind to speed up the strikes of his blade, and has mastered the element.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 pm

accepted, but please tell me some personality.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 pm

I want his personality to unravel through RP, it'd be no fun for everyone to expect him to be however the Personality says he is, no one is ALWAYS like their base personality....=D

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Deal

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:44 pm

is the IC up yet??

Oh and buggy, when you make the OOC for that warhammer thing, tell me plz :D
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 am

Hmmmm..... I think that this RP has died :O that or we need to repost "Looking for Players" or make a IC.
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:00 am

The IC has been up all week.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:13 am

What? Really? Can you give me a URL?

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:34 am

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Lol, My bad. I missed a post in my reading. I will go and fix that now
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 pm

sooo... whats happening with this rp? is it dead, or are we just taking a break?

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm

I dont know lord... oh and when will you post in Interplanetary? I think this may be dead... that or people are having the problems you and me had.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!