Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Magus Academy

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Magus Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirosan000 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:29 pm

lol I think there are two guys

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mirosan000
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirosan000 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:30 am

....dead......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mirosan000
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 am

Name: Dante Salem

Muneris

Powers: Is able to produce and manipulate electricity. Can use it as a projectile similar to lightning.

Bio: Dante has no recollection of anything before his fifth birthday. He was raised by adoptive parents who became aware of his power at age thirteen. They cast him out of their home and he lived on the streets for a while. He would steal food and was mostly ignored until he decided to pull a prank by overloading the cities power generator. He was located by the Muneris at age fifteen and was sent to the school. Never one for classes, he ditches often and barely passes his classes. He has no life goals, but tires from the boredom of school and wishes he was of traveling or maybe just laying down on a couch in a mansion somewhere. Either one works for him.
Last edited by Dex on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Ahh I want to join ^^ Female charachter okay? Or would you prefer a guy? I prefer fem but I don't mind too greatly :)
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:45 pm

hmm it looks like there's 5 girls and 4 guys so it doesn't really matter but then again its not my forum so its karinas decision but she hasn't been on in a while

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Um, just to let everybody know - Karinna seems to have decided to drop this RP in favor of 'Rose Academy'. It seems to be of a similar theme, so there should be little problem in people just switching their charachters over.

Just thought i'd let you guys know ^.^

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:59 pm

hey i would be willing to try taking this rp over if Karina wants to drop it, i have never run an rp before and if someone with more experience wants to do it then that's even batter. Of course that's only if Karina wants to drop it as I said if she doesn't want to then nvm but i'm simply saying i would be willing to do that

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:49 am

Hmm, perhaps she should be PM'd to clear up this confusion :?

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zivko on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:04 pm

is there still room for one more?
Image[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth

Help me raise him, please! To feed him click on him.
I am the King of Kings. The original Savage Knight, not your prince charming, nor your knight in shining armor. I am simply me.

Zivko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:07 pm

ya i pm'd her a while ago but no response

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zivko on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Micheal Giovanni

Picture: http://i22.Photobucket.com/albums/b326/ ... B231aa.jpg

Human or Muneris: Muneris

Powers: manifestation and manipulation of light including but not limiting to making it tangible.

Bio:
Micheal was no ordinary child. The day he was born the hospital experienced black outs and extreme fluctuation in the lights. The lights brightened to blinding heights before burning out. At the time they didn't know it was him.

As a baby his moods swings began to effect the lighting in the house. When he was happy the lights brightened when he was angry of sad they dimmed. No one could explain it but they began to guess maybe he was doing it.

His mother raised him as a devout roman catholic. By the age of six he began to experiment with his powers as a child would explore and test there body so did he with his powers. To him it was natural. He thought every one could do it. It took him another four years to realize that not everyone did.

His father is a Buddhist monk so when he turned ten his father enrolled him into Martial Arts at his temple. In an attempt to help him control his powers. Indeed it did help with his focus and awareness of himself and powers. He mediated religiously every morning and preyed every night.

As he grew onto his teens he saw himself as an Angel more and more as an angel then a muneris. But that was a secret he never spoke of.

His schooling went off with out a hitch. He was a straight B student. It seemed like no matter how hard he studied he always got a B. But he was happy with that. After his parents found out he wasn't human they had enrolled him into the magus academy. There he flourished and learned in full depths how to control his power. He was one to always show off his power.

Zivko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:53 am

Room for just one more?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:22 pm

sorry guys i think this is dead but maybe we could make a new one if anyone is interested. is anyone interested in runing this, and if so who still wants to join?

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zivko on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I know I am

Zivko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm

you want to run this Zivko?

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zivko on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:35 pm

I guess. Sure. Um let's see ill make a new ooc thread today. And PM every one that was interested in he original Magus academy. Then I will most likely get the IC up tomorrow. Alright?

Zivko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:47 pm

Name: Alexis Redwood

Picture: http://www.gothlook.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/scary-goth-girl.jpg

Human or Muneris: Muneris

Powers: (if any)Pyrokinetic. Talks to plants.

Bio: Alexis was born to two human parents, who were overjoyed to have a child. Until about 2 minutes later, when that child gave both midwives, two doctors and her mom 2nd degree burns. Faster than you could yell "fire!" she was thrown with great happiness (not her own) into an orphanage. for "gifted" children. that meant that they put you in a fireproof room, with heat activated alarms and you spent most of your time sedated. When she was 13, she managed to get out. by using her heat to almost completely dehydrate herself. she looked dead, so they just dumped her in a river. which happened to have a druid living nearby. Her name was Annalise, and she helped Alexis, and gave her a name. at the orphanage, she had a number. SHe ate, got a change of clothes, found herself, and heard about The Academy. So she packed her bags, and traveled for a year to get here. and thats her story so far.

Hope you accept me!
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I fail so bad.

Megraw
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:28 pm

how come?

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Angelika Petrova wrote:how come?

First I thought this whole topic was made somewhat recently. Found out that was wrong so I edited to say I'd be game if the latest posts redid the RP. Found out those were old. So I edited to what I recently said. >_<

Megraw
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!