Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Magus Academy

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Magus Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirosan000 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Sounds fine to me.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mirosan000
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 pm

i agree with the muneris only idea

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm

alright we could definitely do that. Still need just a couple more people and then we can start.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

hopefully that wont be to long if anyone wants to do 2 characters that might help.

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 pm

yeah that could help. but we'll just wait and see.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:04 am

so karina just thinking about the future what season will it be and how will time progress like for example will one of us just say to the others if we were talking in a group "hey its almost 7 pm im gonna head back to my dorm" or "hey what time is it" or perhaps since your in control of this thread you could say in your posts like "as the sun begins to set" or if every character was asleep you could say "at 6 am Amelia wakes up to the sound of her alarm clock" and you could do weather in this way to like "she looked out the window to see it was pouring rain" now i know im getting ahead of my self but i was just wondering if you had thought about it yet

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 am

*smiles* i'm very glad that you asked that question. Not many people do. Well I will probably controle the time frame of the rp so we don't get to messed up when it comes to the posting and stuff.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:44 am

yes i tend to look at the big picture of things and it also occurred to me since we have two time controlling characters including yourself

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirosan000 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 am

Oh my guy can only see it

Mirosan000
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 am

II CONTROL THE TYME!!!!!! IF I PRESS THE BUTTON ON MY WRIST TIME STOPS!!! IF I PESS IT AGAIN, IT GOES!!!!! MY WATCH ROCKS O.o((watch turns off and on lol))
Image Image
(\ /)
( . .)
C(" )(" )

Huchiama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:36 am

well its been about a week and no one new has come perhaps its time to start but leave it open and if someone comes we can fit them in or we can wait a while longer. your choice Karina

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby athiya10 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:52 am

Character Sheet:

Name: Alice Elizabeth Williams

Picture:

Human or Muneris: Muneris

Powers: *insert dramatic music here* The ability to control shadows - or Shadow Manipulation for short.

Bio: Alice was a normal child, one that is taught how to walk, got her pictures taken when she first laugh, and went to pre school with pretty bags and skirts as any other girls would. But when she reached the age of eight, she discovered she can play with her shadows and create all kind of shapes with them. Her friends though it was lovely; her parents did not. Immediately after they find this out, they searched for a way for Alice to control her powers - they weren't afraid, they were concerned about her safety. Sure enough, after those months of observing their only daughter, Alice did something that made them realized she should be put in a professional hands. The little girl killed a stray dog that was about to attack her; grabbed its' shadow and while screaming, throw it aside - which off course, made the dog fell to the hard ground too. Since that, her parents had trusted their little angel to Magus Academy with much tears and goodbyes.
How's life for Harry Potter's sons and the other heroes' children after the war? Join my RP! :)

athiya10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:02 am

well that was an odd coincidence

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby athiya10 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 am

Scarlet Rose wrote:well that was an odd coincidence

Odd coincidence about?

Oh, and if it's too late, it's okay if you all reject my character. But I really hope I can still join :)

athiya10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Rose on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:15 am

its not to late but its also not my job to accept people Karina needs to do that and i said it was an odd coincidence because i was just saying no one was joining and we may want to just start

Scarlet Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen's_Jester on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:33 am

Name: Charlie Blake

Picture:

Human or Muneris:muneris

Powers: controls sound waves, able to form sheilds for the waves, and other soild objects, she controls the pitches

Bio: Charlie was born into a family that loved music, her parents wanted a boy, kinda how her name came about. Charlie lived with her parents until she was eight, her parents just disappeared. Charlie lived alone for a year, it was when the cops were called about a noisy neighbor was she put with a foster family for a few months and then moved to Morgus Academy. Thanks to her gift and hatred of silence.

Queen's_Jester
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen's_Jester on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 am

Name: Charlie Blake

Picture:

Powers: She controls sound waves, make solid objects that are temporary, and change volum , and frequency

Bio: Charlie was born into a family that loved music, her parents wanted a boy, kinda how her name came about. Charlie lived with her parents until she was eight, her parents just disappeared. Charlie lived alone for a year, it was when the cops were called about a noisy neighbor was she put with a foster family for a few months and then moved to Morgus Academy. Thanks to her gift and hatred of silence.

Queen's_Jester
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:01 am

Character Sheet:

Name: Maya Valentine

Picture: Image

Powers: She able to weild darkness and time

Bio: Maya was born to a wealthy family her father being a famoes actor and her mother a well known movie star. She lived a charmed life always going to private schools that is until one day her powers awoken as on her way to school a truck lost control and was about to hit her. Terified she placed her hands infront of her expecting to be hit but none came as she opened her eyes everything seemed to stop moving after a few minutes time seemed to return to normal as she quickly stepped away from the incoming truck. Her parents found out about it eventually as they sent her to Magus academy.

(was gonna make a human but you guys said that only muneris is allowed)

(can i join?)

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen's_Jester on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:28 pm

sorry didn't no i posted twice...

Queen's_Jester
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:54 pm

thats alright. And I had no idea how many people were joining lol. We have a lot of girls now lol.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!