Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Armored Core: Pray for Power

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Armored Core: Pray for Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 am

Otsdarva is my favorite lynx in for answer :0

And I dont think hes cocky at all, hes smart and hes pretty much the only third dimensional character in for answer, I guess Wynn D is also third dimensional but I don't like her at all because she has a mild sort of superior attitude or something.You know Otsdarva is Thermidor right?He fakes his own death when he fights White Glint.

The only reason he is weak is because of the regulations, play 1.00 and you will see that White Glint, Otsdarva and others are much much harder.When facing them for the first time anyway.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Hmm. I try him on those regulations at some point, I still don't like him, Too smart. It gives off the impression of snobbery and cocky to me. Funny enough though I like Wynn D, As soon as I meet her I automatically felt more attahced to that character. Yes, I know Therminador and Ostdava are the same, I have completed the game a un-godly amount of times, On hard mode you have to face him when at the ORCA ending along with Wynn D as well as My Bliss, Not too hard if it wasn't for them always going defensive in a tight space.

Yea, Armored Core does neglect alot of it's lynx with no background or straight forward personalitys, Still. It gets bought by it's fans and other Ilk so it must be doing something right in that area.

In overview all the Lynx are nothing compaired to online. Of course it is other player so it is expected.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:29 pm

People buy it I think because its really the only decent mech game around.They haven't really made many improvements since armored core 2.But I think they will step up their game for ac5 because Front Mission is coming out and also the developer said something about making the game a lot different than the last ones.Cinematics mean crap all when judging a game.But yeh online is where its at, but no one good plays anymore.There was only one guy who I could never beat unless he was a blader, TehAsianguy or something.Cant remember his name exactly as I dont have xbox live anymore, he was perfect at second staging whereas I could only get it about 90% of the time.Everyone else I beat pretty much beat all the time except for the odd skilled guy who beats me rarely.To give you some scope of how good I was I could take on people 1 v 7 on 1.4 regs.

The trash talk on it is hilarious too.I wish they would set it so you can say something when you die, like the way it happens in single player.That would be badass.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:40 pm

I don't know. I always wonderd what would it be like if someone tried to Role PLay on Xbox Live, Epsiccailly with armored Core, It would be nice to see mechas with their own story for once rather than appearing randomly, Then again that was mainly for answer, I beleive 4 and the rest are meant to be a lot more dramatic.

Haha, 1v7. I can't even beat 1V1 depending who I am against. I am a middle-Light gunner by the way, I know my way around a booster but I need to perfect my evasion and assualt armore, I never go down without taking someone with me or filling my attacker with a nice storage of bullets to send them off. I can't stand duel blades...I can't blade for my toes, I use it more as something to stand by incase the guys think it's smart melleing me since I use machine guns.

Hmm, Speaking of drama and mechs. I have an idea for Imiss after this, Assuming he lives or dies by Gummy Bear, He will still continue this story. Are expirements allowed or is that tinkering too much..expirement characters I mean. I have another idea if it is. And assuming if this story line continues, Guessing by the plot you sent Nobless with, It will. It should at least.
Last edited by Statement on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 am

Get so many people who can't play crying about dual blades, its so funny when they start raging and swearing at me.And yeh do what you want.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Il make a post tomorrow.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

I posted that at 1:52 am so technically I havent broken it yet ;)

For sure tomorrow.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Honestly Im not bothered making a post if no one is interested anymore.Pretty much all my RPs have died or didn't turn out the way I wanted.No one really responding on this ooc thread except Statement.So this RP is basically dead.Sorry Statement.

Tired of the inactivenes and such, its a shame.Looking for another RP.Il probably restart one of my RPs, but not this one.If anybody is interested, please pm.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm

That is a shame. I was enjoying this too. I guess the armored Core Community is smalll like the online users said. Ah, Well. At least you gave it a try Cookie. Thanks for doing so.

If you want to Role Play again sometime don't be afraid to ask me. I am anti-Romantic though. All the through. I'm properly your type freind who hisses when any of you mention marriage or true love.-Joke. Yes, All my jokes are lame but you properly managed to grasp that by now-

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 pm

I dont like romance RPs or hate them.Fantasy and mind game sorta rps are my favorite.I also like some futuristic.If you know any good ones be sure to pm and ill take a look.Your jokes are quite peculiar ;)

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Whaaaat! I still care! I was just waiting for you to post :')
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Hmm.I can post even if Gummy Dosen't repsond to my emote right now. I mean...well, He's going to end up the same ether way to be honest.I personally think Gummy will post though. She did send me a PM to ask me whats going on. I think she is just busy.

Im ean..life is hectic.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Er, I was waiting for cookie to post, but I don't think there is enough people in this rp to keep it alive much longer. I was going to have ORCA force Angelica into mass killing and have her character get darker and darker. Until she became the angel of death. But it looks like that idea is caput. Yah, I think we would need more people, sorry everyone.
Image -Girls are not complicated. Seriously, how hard is it to say 'you're pretty' and give us chocolate?

-Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic...

-I will kill you until you DIE from it!

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:44 am

Uhm. Dacookie may I suggest we work out a posting order so something like will not happen again, We can go-At least with tihs Role Play with just three characters I think and we can keep it alive that way at least for the end of this plot, More may join the next connected theme. A posting order will help I think.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Hmmm okay I thought you guys lost interest in this like the others, because that is what they did: say nothing and then just not post.What do you suggest as a posting order?I am obviously next, then?And yes I think your idea of a new theme will help pump some life into this, I initially implied that, unsure whether to actually do it or not I think.

Well...your next post will most likely be your final one until part two, so it will need to be quite long and detailed.It will shape your character a lot more than your previous posts, so make it a good one.There will be a time advancement, and thats why I say this.To be honest, I think I waited too long until part 2.Part 2 should have begun around when the others left.

Okay no messin around, Ill make my post today.Listen to this beautiful piece by the way ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkuJZqTq8N0

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 pm

I am happy we are cotinueing this Role play. Dacookie if you are a fan of thi kind of music then look up the artist on youtube

-GLobus
-Immeidat Muisc
-X ray Dog
-Pothumus
All of these groups create the music for films like Angels and demons along with any other movies with epic music.

I know what is going to happen to Imis. Well after this ROle pLay atleast. What happens to him depends on Gummy Bear's Response to his question.

The posting order. Well, As you are next. I think. You, Kaiya as you are obviously getting along so well character wise and then me or Gummy. I will let Gummy decide if she wants to be last or before me.
Last edited by Statement on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Ok I will.

I made a post, but I didn't really like it because I hate using random characters that I can't really develop.Next one should be better.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:47 am

I kind of like making random characters to an extent. I'll post in a week if we end up in waiting for one another to let the thread move on and tread onto the second plot. It will be easyier to aplly the posting order at the start then. Let me know if that is ok, Dacookie

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Yes thats okay, just remember that your next post is your last on this thread anyway.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:34 pm

I forgot to show a picture of what Double O looks like:

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!