Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armored Core: Pray for Power

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Armored Core: Pray for Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 am

Yes. Its more Union related plot like Imisis. I guess they would only trust him with the more..darker details of missions since..he can't really protest or fight back or he dies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Il have a post tomorrow, I have Irish orals.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:36 pm

When I made my profile, I didn't read anyones profile...
So yah, terribly sorry about that Kaiya , didn't mean to offend
as for rank, I think Angelica isn't ambitious enough to go higher
though it does give me an idea...
Image -Girls are not complicated. Seriously, how hard is it to say 'you're pretty' and give us chocolate?

-Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic...

-I will kill you until you DIE from it!

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Oh god Gummy don't worry about it! I wasn't offended or anything :) I like your character.
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Ok I promise I will make a post tomorrow, more time then.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 pm

The death of Leonhardt and the birth of a dream ;)

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Will you make another character?! ;O
And oh my. What about Gummy's char? :') she's just going to be sitting there with half a lens going 'wtf o.0'

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm

I think she is going to fight statement?And you will see in like 2 or maybe 1 post/s probably.

I thought she was gonna post after statement but I hadn't posted in awhile so thought she was waiting for me.So I posted, I mean I guess she can do the usual where you basically reply to an old post of someone.Say she replys to you but before she can take me on board I die basically.

What did you think of the post?I thought it was my best post on the thread so far or maybe not :0

Epic plot incoming that will last till the end of the thread btw ;)

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:46 pm

I really liked it! I may have to go five star it you know ;))
oooh epic plot? Pandora involved? yesplease ;D

EDIT: THEY TOOK AWAY THE STARS? BUT I WAS FIVE STARS. that is not cool :(
my word count is all crapola because of OOCs though? When I do post it is usually far above 174. awhhh maynnn.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Yeh I gave 5 stars before for posts in the thread I thought were good, but now that system is gone cause of abuse I guess.And yeh they shouldnt include word count for ooc threads...what the ass ;0

Well depends what your next few posts are if you are involved or not :)

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 am

Waiting on Kaiya and Gummy to post, no rush.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:59 am

Hm, Plot?

Any chance that the RP will comeback as a sequel of this storyline?

If you do continue the RP in a new thread then I have a few ideas for Ims's Storyline-If he dies I have a idea-Two actually for what I can be that will be linked to him.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

What?The RP hasn't ended.

Armored core 5 announced btw.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Hey sorry I haven't posted lately! All of my school coursework has come at once, it's horrible. I'll try my best to get a post in this weekend though :)

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Oh, I thought Cookie was bailing on us by killing off his character...heh my bad. I'm kindof in the dark here but I'll just put down what Angelica would do. I stayed away from the ooc because I thought DaCookie was killing the thread, it made me sad....

Sorry again!

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Welcome back you two.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Yeh thought you guys abandoned me, except statement :0

If anyone is interested please join this rp.Its gonna be like a complex mind game romance sorta RP: bound-chains-t37453.html

The trailer for armored core 5 is so bad imo, I wonder what the english translation is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoftnaBeehs

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Ah, I could never abandon you Cookie *Gives him his most warmiest smile with a gentle tone* you gone there grown on me you have.

Yea, The new armored core looks like it wants to focuse on heavys a bit more, Poperly going to be in a gneration where heavy arms fort and mechas where dominant, Good thing too, There is barely any heavy leg parts unless you count tanks.

I would join buut..I suck at romance-Yea, That was a lame pun, I know- Thanks for letting me now about it anyway though, Cookie.Well, Let us know about it rather.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 am

I dunno if the rest of you will like this, but I know Statement will.Its badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CP7DLsiqvo

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:26 am

I knew there was a armored core for answer animation out there somewhere. Too bad it of Ostdava though, If they put a different Lynx in place the fight would of been longer and cooler, Yea. I don't like Ostdava, Mainly for all the hype and then let down to how weak he was, That and I hate cocky-Almost perfect enemies.

I'll post my Emote after Kaiya and if Gummy reacts to my characters emote

Statement
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!