Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

]==}- Cursed (OOC&Accepting) -{==[

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: ]==}- Cursed (OOC&Accepting) -{==[

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Ooh, I need to learn how to work that thing, I might actually create a roleplay for once in my life, but until then...

Are we supposed to re-upload our characters (as characters built into Roleplaygateway I assume) to the tab?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 am

weekend was kinda busy for me. I'll try and get a post up early monday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm

@Orin, if you'd like to. It's not mandatory, I'm just expanding and refining this world for future use. I happen to like it.
(((̴̵̹И̜̏̀͂̅ɐ̴̵͍͍͍̹᷈n̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈o͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̹᷄᷇᷈h҉я͈̼Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐ɐ̶̜̺̗̑҉k)))
(((k҉ɐ̶̜̺̗̑Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐я͈̼h҉͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̴̵̴̵̹̹̹᷄᷇᷈᷈o̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈n͂̅ɐ̴̵̴̵͍͍͍̹̹᷈И̴̵̹)))

このプログラムは、心を持っている。
I can smile.
I am human.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Posted, sorry about the partial godmod, but there's not much you can do with an unconscious person.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superkorean on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Name: Locke DeRose
Appearance: Locke has black, fair hair, surprisingly clean, despite the condition he lives in. His almost pale skin is not ever tan, not even during the summer. He wears an eyepatch over one of his eyes despite having both of his eyes, and wears a long jacket that flows as he walks. He's not the tallest, but that doesn't mean he's short, either. His "inhuman" trait is eyes and mouths, which sprouts randomly in his body, depending on his mood, and spikes that grow along the sides of his body.
Drugs of Choice:
Teardrop
Rather ineptly named, Teardrop is a healing sieve, almost immediate in effect. It comes in white, sticky liquid that's applied directly to the wound. What separates this from Goom is that while Goom is impossible to make, Teardrop is awfully easy to make, which makes it ideal for any druggie to use. This drug, however, is peculiar in that there is no high, and that the chemical will never exit your body, ultimately causing overdose.

Necrogen
Necrogen is a drug best taken by rubbing against one's wrist. From that point on, the chemical spreads, and causes one's muscle to expand the way no muscle possibly should, bloating Bones and Skins with the muscle. While this sounds like the wonder drug for any battle situation, rubbing this against one's chest will cause heart to hyperexpand, causing easy death. This drug's high is best described as "Caffeine Rage," causing one's mind and body to wander faster, but also causing one to be more irritable than usual.
Other: Each of Locke's Mouth has different voices. Locke owns a small dagger, and wants to own a sword one day.

Superkorean
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Accepted. You can go ahead and post anytime you like.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:36 pm

I don't suggest interacting heavily with my character, as I need some time to clear up an abundance of issues, I'll make sure to read as much as I can, and I will be back, I swear, but perhaps not for a week, two at the most.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:02 pm

ooc: Oran don't leave! I was going to interact with you!
*sniff*

Okay. I'm done being an oversensitive adult baby. LOL

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lobos on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 pm

I'll ask here since my PM was ignored.

Kearuneh, is it alright if Lucian auto's your character so we can get away? I can't think of any possible way to do so without your permission to control Reina for the post.
Serenade the moon, and let loose your howl.

Lobos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 pm

ooc: Oh, I don't check PMs, sorry. I dunno why...I find them irritating..
Sowwyyy

I could care less. For future reference to everyone: I don't mind auto's as long as their within reason and not killing my character.

Otherwise..I'm GOOD.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Okay, personal life dealt with...

Where should I send my character? Or should I make a new one?

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:29 pm

You're in my house, tied to a bed next to Xian, with both legs broken. Feel free to wake up and wonder where you are, or even escape your bonds. I tried to godmod within reason, but it's still a godmod, so you can void it if you want.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Actually, that's lovely. Thank you for the lovely kidnapping.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Actually, that's lovely. Thank you for the wonderful kidnapping.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 pm

For those of you who might be interested, I've made another RP based on a different universe. Psychic based, not as freelance as Omega, it actually has a set direction. Ψ Check it out.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:11 am

I've never seen someone so happy to be kidnapped, LMAO

Nice Oran.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:01 am

*Gently pokes thread*

I get naggy after a week without posts...

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm

I....
THINK...
I posted.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Yea...I check the posts everyday...and I'm so bored with this waiting..

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm

I am going to find and kill Din.
Then I will make him post.
Then I may kill him again.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!