Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Denizan Academy((OOC Signups))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Denizan Academy((OOC Signups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:51 pm

So, pretty much. You received a letter in the mail inviting you to join this new academy, Denizan Academy. It's for boys and girls, and the ages range from 16-19. It's just a real life roleplay, and you can have whoever you want for a dorm partner; just notify me when you've gotten a dorm partner so I can list it, hence causing less confusion :].
There's only really two rules:Pleasepleaspleaseeee try and make this a paraposting thread. I hate one/six liners D: But, if you absolutely can't parapost, then I guess you can just do however many lines you need to.And if you're not going to be on for a while, notify people. It's a tad bit annoying when people leave.. I'll give ya a character sheet, and some photo's of the academy to get an idea what it looks like. The pictures can be anime or real life, or models. Whatever you want :]
[[I'll probably be adding more pictures of the Academy later:]
This is the front/side er whatever view of the academy.
This is theeeee Lunchroom
One of the dorm rooms. (Sorry, I'll get a better looking room when I can find one xD)
Annnddd this is the library
Lounge room:]
Gardens
Hiking trails

Classes- Biology, Calculus, Algebra, woodshop, Home economics, Health, Nurse training, Physical Ed., English,French,German,Italian,Spanish. (Pick 5. :])

Character sheet
Name:
Bio(Hobbies,likes,dislikes,personality,...ect.):
Appearance(Either a link, written description, or just post the picture on here):
Classes:
Anything else?:
Once I get enough people, I'll make the IC thread :]
Room 1- Addie&
Room2-Jamie&Irving

Name: Addie
Bio(Hobbies,likes,dislikes,personality,...ect.):Addie loves swimming, and her favorite period is biology-she plans on being a ferenzic investigator. Her hobbies are:Swimming, dancing, poetry, and gymnastics. She loves hanging out in the lounge and talking with friends- if she makes any at the new Academy, that is xD. She likes getting people hooked up, even if she has horrible dating experience. She's pretty much the goody goody girl, but she can be a bitch at times ; especially if people act like they're all that and a bag a chips xD.She's an outdoorsy girl and loves hikes. Usually-after all of her classes are finished with- she hangs out in the garden's. The only place she finds calming, other than the hiking trails.
Appearance(Either a link, written description, or just post the picture on here):Image
Anything else?: She's kinda nervous about meeting new people. Maybe someone would like to make her..unnervous?xD
Classes: 1st hour--> Calculus. 2nd --> Nurse training. 3rd--> Phys. Ed. 4th-->French 5th--> Woodshop.
Last edited by Baileeee on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baileeee
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Denizan Academy((OOC Signups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Name: Jamie Denise Johnson
Bio: Jamie loves reading and writing. She has written some really amazing poems though she won't admit it. It has always been in her nature to be modest. She loves animals and it hurts her heart to leave a stray on side of the road. She has been in dance since she was three years old and loves it. At her old school, she was a flag twirler and isn't sure this school has a color guard team, but hopes so. Jamie is very opinionated and speaks her mind. If she doesn't like you, you won't hear it through the grapevine. It will come straight from her. She loves to feel in control, but lives for sponanteous and outgoing moments.
Appearance: Image
Room 2: Jamie & ______
Anything else? Jamie is a natural flirt and can sometimes be a promisicuos girl.
Classes:
1st hour: Biology
2nd hour: Home Ec
3rd hour: Algebra
4th hour: French
5th hour: Health
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anna Molly on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Name: Irving Marie Donnelly

Personality: Laid back, Irving doesn't let things bother her. She doesn't like causing scenes, or being the middle of fights, and doesn't like to involve herself in others' problems. She can be a little too laid back, seemingly brushing things off when they actually bother her very much. She loves to laugh and tries to stay positive and and smiling at all times. Irving is also empathetic, and can't be truly happy if someone else is upset. She often sugar coats the truth, but will sometimes get a little blunt, if frustrated or upset. She tends to bottle up negative feelings, and if someone manages to get angry, she will blow up on them.

Bio: Irving was raised by a single mother who had recently immigrated from the Philippines. They were happy together, even if sometimes money was tight. But one day, when she was ten, everything changed. Irving left for school in the morning, and her mother went to work as usual. When Irving got home, she waited for her mother to come home so they could eat dinner together as the always did-- but she never came. Irving's mother simply disappeared one day, and she hasn't seen her since. She's now living with foster parents-- Irving doesn't bother to mope about her mother's disappearance, but still can't help but hope that one day she'll she her mother again.

Appearance:

Classes: Biology // Home economics // Algebra // French // English

Anything else?:
Jamie's roommate? (if UCTigerette is okay with that)

Also, I split up the bio and personality, I hope that's okay.
I'm sorry young man,
I cannot be your friend.
I don't believe in a fairytale end.
I don't keep my head up all of the time.
I find it dull when my heart meets my mind.

Anna Molly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Name: Isamu No Kiyomori
Bio:
Born to strict Japanese Parents Isamu was raised in the kind of atmosphere that was extremely disciplined in it's nature. From a young age he was made well aware of what was expected of him. Rising to each challenge with a tenacity that was, that should have been unexpected in a child of his young age Isamu showed that he wanted to live up to each challenge.

Then came the formal years of his youth, that awkward time when all children begin to develop their own personalities. When their own desires and wants begin to take center stage, often in ways that bewilder their parents.And Isamu was no exception to this rule older then time. Gone was the subservient child replaced by a teen who wanted nothing more then to be the complete opposite of his old fashioned parents. Joining the culture of Japanese youth he emerged as something his parents barely recognized as their own son.

Gone was the humble attitude and willingness to do whatever was told to him. He was driven by a urge to prove himself the better and often he would. No matter the contest he would find some way to win and if he couldn't then well he would simply challenge the victor again as many times as it took. And well this attitude would be viewed by some as stubborn it served Isamu well, vaulting him heads and shoulders above his peers. Sports, Academics, More illicit activities he conquered them all. So much so he grew bored with them and instead focused on seeking out new challenges.

Now in his final year Isamu merely seeks to pass through it so that he might be free to conquer the world in any way he can. A gambler by nature and willing to do anything to prove he is the best it could be argued the world may not be ready for him. But Isamu secure in his abilities could care less. He will conquer it even if a few people have to be burned. For Isamu is slightly cold and driven in the way true masters of their chosen craft are.

For Isamu his chosen craft is anything he puts his hand to. Although he does show a fondness for sports of all kinds. From the tame desires of rugby and soccer to the thrilling and illicit pleasures of street racing. And he has always loved the sparring square, finding a true challenge in fighting viewing as better teacher then all the boring and useless academic classes he takes.
Appearance:
Room 3:
Classes:
1st Hour-Physical Ed.
2nd Hour-Biology
3rd Hour-Woodshop
4th Hour-Calculus
5th Hour-English
Anything else?: Driven and Cold Isamu has made more then one enemy. And more then likely will make many more before his shot at life is over
Last edited by Derek Smith on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Name: Ray Catania

Bio: An unabashed geek, used to be solitary but became much more outgoing at the Academy. Tries to get along with everyone, especially chivalrous toward women. Can't stand when people keep making the same stupid decisions. Never talks about anything before going here, ever. It's the source of many rumors about him.

Appearance: 6'1", 145 lbs, shoulder-length black hair, blue eyes. Usually dresses just a bit more formally than everyone else in the room. (Pic goes here when I find something suitable)

Room 7, Ray and _____
Classes: 1: Biology, 2: Spanish, 3: Calculus, 4: French, 5: Woodshop
Anything else?: Absolutely brilliant with computers. Fixes other people's for a price.
Last edited by bluewolf482 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samquestionablegunnerkriggpennydresdenandxkcdcontentcourtfuzzycodakarcade

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 pm

It would be great to be roomies with you Irving (Anna Molly)

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Name: Emma
Bio(Hobbies,likes,dislikes,personality,...ect.): Emma doesn’t really go by the rulesand she always does the opposite of what she is told. Even if she appears to be a goody-goody girl around new people, she can get pretty rebellious at times. Her parents don’t care what she does, and they usually don’t speak much with her. Trying to get them to notice her, she would strive for that attention by going out of her way to do something wrong in hopes of them noticing her; but they don’t care what she does. Without anyone to tell her how she should run her life, she has hopelessly attempted to join this Academy in hopes of maybe bettering her life; but she’s not sure if she will even pay attention to the grades. She’s mainly there for a social life. She doesn’t understand what love is, and wonders if she ever will; since her parents haven’t given it to her.

Appearance(Either a link, written description, or just post the picture on here): Image
Classes: Biologoy,Physical ed, woodshop,German, Calculus
I whispered in her ear you better fear me dear, for I am death.

FramingShelby:]
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Awesome sheets you guys:D
Just pick who you want to be with, and if they agree, I'll put it up on the 'rooms' part. :]

Baileeee
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!