Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wagnor High;;OOCSU's

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wagnor High;;OOCSU's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkeetSkeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Heeeyy. This is Wagnor High. The school known for it's drama. Welcome to hell :}

Okay. So, I seen a few of these posts, and thought they looked fun; but the damned things were usual killed by the time I went to fill out a character sheet. Therefor, I'm making my own >:] And this one shall not dieee! ...Hopefully x].

As you all know, there's always cliques. Maybe not alot. But always a few.

Preps

Also known as the popular kids. The ones that get the good lunch tables, hottest boyfriends, and have ALL the friends. This group is the life, and if you're not in it, then you're not seen by them. Or are you? Will you stand out from all the other snotty kids and be nice to the nerds, geeks,...all of those? Or will you fade into the group?

Emo's

They whine, they cry alot, always found in a corner. Wearing black clothes is the 'trend' in this group, and they usually are pretty good at poems. This group is looked down upon from alot of the other groups, and not alot of the others socialize with these guys.

Scene Queens/Kings

The Scene's are really fun to hang out with. They have the looks. They love doing perverted jokes and get a kick out of watching the Preps try to be better than them. This group usually listens to a certain kind of music. They're clothes range from vintage to gangster things that they can pull. They have the real friends, unlike the preps. They're hair is usually very poofy, or very straight and razored. Some even go to the extents of putting colored contacts in to match their outfits, ehh? I like it.

Nerds

These guys don't care about social lives beyond their group of study halls and calculus field trips. They spend most of their time studying in the hallways and during lunch, and are very smart.

Gamers

GAMES GAMES GAMES. That's all they talk about non stop. Sure some of them associate with other groups, but that's usually only if the person plays video games too. Most of the time they're at each other's houses playing video games, or looking up the newest games. They're language consists of lots of computer and video slang.

Jocks

These guys are all about the sports. And girls of course. They have all the sports awards, metals, diploma's, scholarships; anything about sports, they know it. Most, not some, are sort of stuck up and try to get the preps to go out with them. They usually ignore people who aren't in either their group or the preps group, and tend to talk about football alot.

Loosers/ Rejects

These guys either choose to be alone, or are rejected from all of the groups. They don't really band together,but stay in a group and draw on their notepads or something.
Pranksters

Pulling pranks, getting into trouble, and laughing at people is what they do. They get a kick out of watching someone sit on a ketchup packet, and then book it down the hall before the principal can find out who did it. These guys can get pretty annoying at times, but most of the people just laugh with them.

Normal

These guys just ..fit in pretty much everywhere they go. Except for the preps and jocks of course... they don't really accept anybody but their own. So they stay away from the preps.

Rockers

Mohawks. Chains. Yaa knowww?

Skaters

The Scene's aren't the only ones with flippy hair. These guys-mainly, but some girls I suppose- are usually seen wearing tight pants,much like the scene boys are, and always have their skateboards in their lockers with them.

Rules

Yeah. Drama's aloud. No extent to that.
Cussing..I could care less (:
Romance. It's school. Nobody cares as long as no one sees it x]. There's janitor closets and such for that kind of stuff.
Pleasepleasepleasseeee! Try and post atleast in a 3 day range. I really hate when people just.. poof. Ya knowwww?
Make your character sheet readable...meaning don't have a lot of spelling errors.
This is highschool version, no one under 9th grade please.
Not everyone is a badass, and you can't beat up everyone just because you're 'bad to the bone'
Two characters max :]
Try to get a picture pleaseeeee. :] THANKSCHUUU

Character Sheet
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Age/Grade:
Appearance:
Group:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkeetSkeet
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Wagnor High;;OOCSU's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 pm

the-name-is;
Billy Lillian Carter
i-go-for;
Guys
i'm-not-a-plastic-copy;
When Billy is taking photographs, she is very quiet and focused. She rarely responds to anyone in this state, except if it is to ask someone to move out of the way. When she isn't, she is really lively and vibrant, quite a social butterfly. She mingles with most groups, but not all. She doesn't give particular attention to her appearance, unlike the preps and scenes. However, when she does get dolled up, she looks absolutely stunning.
the-candles-on-my-cake;
don't-judge-a-book-by-its-cover;
where-i-fit-in;
Normal

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkeetSkeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Accepted:]\\

SkeetSkeet
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkeetSkeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Name:Shiloh
Sexuality:Straight
Personality: Shiloh's pretty funny and cracks alot of yourmother jokes, or anything that she can turn to make sound perverted. She may hate Wagnor high sometimes, but she hasta love her friends; they're with her till the end. She's half and half with the pranksters and the scenes; but spends most of her time with the pranksters. Pulling pranks and running away is her life. Shiloh tries to get along with everyone, but she knows that- in a school like this- that's pretty much impossible. It amazes her how much drama is here; it's like this school feeds off of it. Even the teachers! The only subject she really likes is math, which is kinda weird. During lunch time she usually hangs out in the halls, thinking of new ways to prank people with her group.
Age/Grade: 10th
Appearance: Image
Group:Prankster/ Scene

SkeetSkeet
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!