Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jinchūriki School ((Sign Ups))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jinchūriki School ((Sign Ups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm cursed!XDD Every RP I join, dies!XDD Does anyone know how to break that curse? I'm pretty sure it could be done by posting in the IC thread.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Yes Overkill, I have the same problem. i will be PMing people to post or replacing them. So, is there anyone who wants to take a teacher position, just to get people ahead of time.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:46 pm

WE MUST LIVE JOIN NAO!!! XD

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:16 pm

I need a naruto RP fix, all the other ones are a bit too far in, and have too much to read.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 pm

More Players needed currently page 3 and would really like to continue

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 am

:BUMP:

Also to overkill and ~*~emoneko~*~ plz post in the IC thread guys. me and my characters group are trying to keep it going but its hard to do a 12+ character RP with 3 people... Just tonight i had to make the decision that day one is over just because or GM hasn't posted in 4 days on the damn topic, much less anyone else or any other groups. WTF DID EVERYONE GO!!! I really want this RP to continue so Join, Post, and RP Plz. Also ~*~emoneko~*~ if you don't keep the story progressing can you plz pm me your plot and let me try my best to run it. Like i said i want to keep it alive =P

:BUMP:

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 pm

I'll be glad to do something with my character. This whole time I was waiting to be chosen by one of the teachers, but if it's anything like sports, I'm not the first choice!XDD On another note, does anyone object to me changing my bijuu to the the 6 tailed weasel, Rokubi no Raijuu? (Middle right)

Edit: I posted and it made page 4.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 pm

No objections~
I shall post on the IC with the assumption that your character is now the container of the weasel bijuu.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 am

:Bump: SIGN UP HERE :Bump:

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Careful with the bumps there, you might bump us up to one too many pages an that might intimidate new comers.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:52 pm

yea but i also would hate for the topic to fall to the wayside. O well i guess having 4 of us to rp is better than none although i would like at least one or 2 more full squads (A Teacher and 3 students)

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Keep bumping if you want, just wanted to inform you. On another note, I had a thought, should the school be like a boarding school or just a day school? No one has brought that up yet.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:22 pm

It probably could be a boarding school, since it takes in jinchuriki from several different villages, but your character doesn't have to be a live-in student if he has another place to stay.

Also, should we advertise in the players wanted thread?

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Of course, anything to get some attention.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 pm

do the teacher's need to be from the series or can thay be oc?
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 pm

being that this thread is near dead, I'd say it can be OC if you want. Objections?

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:48 pm

GO FOR IT !!! as long as your dedicated enough to return to the rp your more than welcome to join, post a character sheet and welcome to the school.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Name:Asai Okamura
Sexuality:Straight
Teaches: ninja science: gear's and toxin's
Crush:none yet
Appearance:Image
Tailed beast or abnormality: yamata no orchi the eight headed snake
Other:has an IQ of 269 and his sword administers a neural toxin

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Well seeing as how we lack a real GM I'm going to say approved and welcome, you can either NPC yourself some students that you slowly replace for players when we get more or you can act as an alternate teacher who shares class with Puppie and we have more than one teacher. I'll let you guys decide. Also on a side note we need a GM so if any one wants to step up and take the role go for it. If not I can work on trying to craft a full story for us and Ill act as GM, unless you guys object (sry I just don't see this going any where with out structure and Emoneko seems like he/she abandoned the RP.) =P once again WELCOME OKAMARU-SENSEI!

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:03 am

I PM'ed Emo just in case she forgot, but if she abandoned it , we need a successor.

overkill
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!