Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jinchūriki School ((Sign Ups))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jinchūriki School ((Sign Ups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 pm

yea I pmed him/her a few days ago and all I got back was an I'll try flowed by this post in the OOC topic

~*~emoneko~*~ wrote:Yes Overkill, I have the same problem. i will be PMing people to post or replacing them. So, is there anyone who wants to take a teacher position, just to get people ahead of time.

That post was on Wednesday however, almost a week ago and no response since. All we can do is hope I suppose though. If he/she doesn't return though would you object to me taking over, or would you like to lead, or Kaneria, or Sxxy_Pup666, or even our new guy Enough_with_ur_LIES? Just so long as the story goes somewhere.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 pm

how about democracy? until emoneko returns?
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 pm

I'm indifferent towards picking a DM, I would step up because I have experience, but my creativity well is random. Sometimes it'll flood other times it's dry, and I have no way of predicting it.

Just for the record, Emoneko is a girl, there's a link to her Myspace on her profile page.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 pm

well maybe we should replace those who dropped out especially the series characters like Naruto and Gaara.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Hmm... well we defiantly need to replace major cannon characters soon, but it honestly seems like if need be they can be npc'ed till someone signs up for the position, besides I think more important than that is having a plot and a story for us to follow, we need a dm now. I'm honestly impartial to who takes over but someone needs to (Unless Emo shows back up... EMO WHERE ARE YOU =( ) and we need a story. A democracy would be great except we would all know where the plot is heading, and there is no point in rping if you know the ending. Any ideas as to who or how we should continue the plot plz post them so we can talk about it =P

also until we get a dm there really is no reason we can't continue with just training at school and building character backstory/emotional content so we might as well continue rping the school for now. just my opinion, if I'm coming across bossy plz slap me in the face cause I mostly am just anxious to continue =P

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:38 pm

well then you seem to be the most active but overkill is the senior member so the new and or temp gm should be one of you

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 pm

maby we should have you flip a coin... I CALL HEADS XD

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:52 pm

I didn't post yesterday because I was hoping Kaneria would post, but that never happened, so I'll just keep going.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Umm, ReiRyuusei, I'm kinda waiting on you to post. Yer Hinata, correct? I'm waiting on my Teacher to post... ¬.¬
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:02 pm

I don't know if ReiRyuusei is even watching this thread anymore.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah, I was afraid of that... I may have to get a new teacher or something, because I want to remain active on this thread... Just haven't had the oppurtunity...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Enough_with_ur_LIES, are you up to the task? Mr. Emo, do you mind being Enough's student if RR truly abandoned the thread?

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:09 pm

you never know maybe the just need to know that there character can continue, well at least it worked once with that vain person in a bleach roleplay where their character need medical help.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm

overkill wrote:Enough_with_ur_LIES, are you up to the task? Mr. Emo, do you mind being Enough's student if RR truly abandoned the thread?

what task?

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm

I'll be Enough's student. I have no reason not to. Which character are you, LIES?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 pm

im a oc named Asai Okamura

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Alright, so should I approach you, or you to me? I mean, Sensei approaching student makes more sense to me, but...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:24 pm

I just sent him a PM, hopefully he will respond, but in the mean time we need more people to at least have a single student to each teacher. So far we have 2-4 teachers and only about 3-4 students. Two of whom are learning from one teacher, a third who isn't officially a pupil, and one who seemed to fade out of existence.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:28 pm

@ Enough: I just sent him a PM, hopefully he will respond, but in the mean time we need more people to at least have a single student to each teacher. So far we have 2-4 teachers and only about 3-4 students. Two of whom are learning from one teacher, a third who isn't officially a pupil, and one who seemed to fade out of existence.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 pm

If we can't get enough people, we could always double. . . . just putting that out there.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!