Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

OPEN: After Sunset: City of Assassins

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OPEN: After Sunset: City of Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:57 pm

IC located in Fantasy Roleplay
Post your character sheets here, and questions you might have

edt: feb 6, 2010: RP is still open for those who want to join.

After Sunset: City of Assassins

Assassins and criminals in a city of Love and Death, fighting for the top bounty of the infamous killer Lash.

La Ciudad de Amor y la Muerte..... Also known as the city of love and death, is at the heart of an almost forgotten kingdom. So alone from any other society or outside government, the Kingdom Esperanza has transformed into a land of crime and, more interestingly, magic, dark and light. La Ciudad in particular is known for its large community of criminals. No force has ever been able to fix the outpouring of crime here. Therefore, a significantly large, secret population of assassins have taken to this area after sunset to get business done. Other than the significant risk of your life to be lost once in La Ciudad, it is a rather beautiful city. Located at the top of a rocky mountain overlooking the kingdom, the sunset is one of a kind here. The downtown city streets had a beautiful view of the far off waves. In La Ciudad, people live and breathe the brisk air of the streets, the dim lights, the bars and the fights, death and passion. Locals gave it the name La Ciudad de Amor y la Muerte for a reason.

One thing that criminals never get credit for is their chaotic parties of madness in the streets. Barrels of beer rolling down the alleys, beautiful scantly dressed women left and right, men passed out under lamp posts, a dead body by the trash can, unlimited use of dark magic... criminals saw this as utopia! And those who weren’t criminals, but loved a crazy time, were usually the stable ones in the town bright enough to run the bars, restaurants, and shops.

Number one profitable profession in La Ciudad? Assassin. The ones clever enough to get through the danger on the streets make big money here. Only the best know how to blend and kill the bounty before they get killed themselves. Everyday is a fight, blade against blade, magic against magic.

Growing up in this land, locals saw this as common society living, and enjoy it. They are able to see through the death into the passion of the city around them. Love and drama after all roam close to criminals and death.

One could say La Ciudad was now entering a “Golden Age”. Unlike most golden ages, the reason this city was flourishing was because of crime and death, and major profit. Criminals ran powerful gangs, illegal businesses were booming, booze seemed to flow from the fountains it was so cheap, and in general life was exciting.

A new criminal has come to La Ciudad, and is shaking things up. He is the leader of Espada Ensangrentada, the Bloody Swords, named Lash. The gang has recently taken credit for majoring killings in a town on the west coast of the kingdom. Many humans were murdered, and hundreds are homeless from the fire they started. Lash was the mastermind behind the plans. At word of Lash retreating to La Ciudad, humans knew there was only one way to seek revenge- put up a bounty on him. Humans put a bounty on Lash for 20 million dollars, the highest bounty any assassin has ever witnessed yet. When Lash learned of the bounty on him, his gang set up fort in the La Ciudad in an unknown location. Espada Ensangrentada has an army now of highly developed black magic followers putting their lives in the way to keep their ruler Lash alive. The assassins willing and brave enough to take on the challenge of Lash’s bounty take the journey to La Ciudad with stride and confidence.

------------------------
Potential careers:
Criminal (of whatever you wish), Assassin, Shop Owner, Dancer/Entertainer

Races in Kingdom Esperanza:

Human: Extremely talented in fighting, with the highest IQ of all the races, humans have adapted to this area born fighters. They don’t have powers to support themselves in this lost kingdom, so they depend on their bodies to be able to fight off weaker magic users. Most humans live around the coast of the kingdom, close to trade posts and a fast way out of the kingdom if need be. Not many humans have the guts to live a life in the center of the kingdom, especially near the mountain top city... La Ciudad.

Humans with powers: Advanced humans in this kingdom have managed overtime to develop powers. All of these special humans have the power to hide in the shadows, along with a genetic magic in ones blood, unique to each person.

Shadow Walkers, also known as the Caminantes Sombra: Rather quiet figures. In the shadows, the dissolve into a cloud of darkness. In any light, they appear as normal humans. They have black magic; As a defense mechanism, Sombras can summon a poisonous air within a certain radius to stun anyone too close for comfort-- the stun lasting at times up to 1 hour.

Brutes: Given such a plain name, it is obvious this race is full of massive creatures. With a physique like a mega-sized human, Brutes get up to 10 feet tall. They are rather stupid, but strong. They don’t have magic powers, but are strong and dumb enough to venture into the center of the kingdom. Brutes make up a big part of the criminal population in La Ciudad.

Sirenas/Sirenos: Beautiful, magical women [rarely you will see males/Sirenos]. No one knows where these women originate from, but they venture into La Ciudad like it is no issue at all. All are light skinned and have light blue eyes. Hair color varies to the individuals preference. They can seduce many of the Brutes around. It provides protection from harm most of the time to have the Brutes on their side. To the strong, black magic races around the area, Sirenas know beauty doesn’t cut it. So to add to the looks of Sirenas, they have powerful magics of their own that can put up a decently strong fight against others magic races. Surprisingly, assassins are often after Sirenas with enormous bounties.

Elves: Many of the Elves come from the inner areas of the kingdom. They live amongst the tall trees and magical land in peace. Their homes look like domes made of crystals randomly spread out in the tall branches, away from predators below. This is a very magical race, some good, some evil. They are clever creatures, and have amazing eye sight. They live for many hundreds of years, and are quick healers. Because of their many skills, Elves are usually many of the assassins you find roaming the kingdom and in La Ciudad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

PM me with questions.
Apply to join, fill out character sheet.

I prefer that you must be active if you are wanting to be a main character.
PM me if you are busy and will not be able to update in a 24 hour period.

PG13

Character sheet--

Character Name:
Race:
Occupation, if you have one:
Criminal?:
Appearance (detailed description, image, or both):
Character Bio:
Powers:
Anythings else you might want to add:

------[my character and intro to the RP]------

Name: Parker Rose Emory
Race: Elf
Powers: Incredible speed. Able to manipulate light in an area.

Weapon: Trained in blade throwing, she carries around two usually. A curved, trailing-point knife that is lightweight with a large curve on its edge. Such a knife is optimized for slicing or slashing. Her second blade that she keeps in its case strapped to her thigh is her needle-point blade- a symmetrical, highly tapered, twin-edged blade often seen in fighting blades. Its long, narrow point is ideal for good penetration, important when throwing the blade a far distance for a bounty. If Parker is in close corners with her kill, she whips out the blade in a quick slash to the throat. She loves her blades, and keeps them very clean. After each kill she finds a quiet area to rinse of the blood and say a prayer to her Elven deity of victory and courage.

Bio:
One assassin up for the huge bounty for Lash was Parker. At the age of 120, she was a young elf, just entering adulthood. Though young compared to many trained assassins, she was raised in an orphanage built to train abandoned kids as deadly assassins. Even as a kid she could throw a dagger to the center of a target. With developed eyesight, Parker can spot a particular face from a far distance. Under her belt she has already killed 10 well-known criminals in La Ciudad. The criminals know of her now, but none know of what she looks like. Parker is good at not bringing attention to herself, like all the other assassins in the bars and down the streets. Now that Lash is in La Cuidad, she leaves her elven community once again to the city of love and death. On her toes, Parker knows she has to be extra careful now of who she talks to and where she goes.

Appearance:

Her hair consists of three colors: blond, red, and purple. She has bright green eyes, typical of the elves in her clan. She has a green bead braided into her hair that she kisses for good luck in kills. On her face, she has a permanent pattern starting from her forehead down to her cheeks, two symmetrical brown streaks. Many elves have tribal patterns on their faces. She is a passionate fighter, visibly noticeable in her eyes. She is about 6 foot tall, the average height of elves at her age. She usually dresses in black pants and a grey tank top, preferring to be dull and dress unattractively so they Brutes would ignore her.

Dislikes: Someone taking her kill, since being assassin is her way of living.
-----------------------------------------------

Parker took a swig from her water bottle as she sat down on a flat boulder. She stretched out her feet and began to meditate, listening to the calm muse of the birds and sounds of nature. Soon these sound would be no more and instead be replaced by yelling, gunfire, and drunken parties. She was half way up the mountain, almost to La Ciudad. It was a long journey from her home, and she had not rested once yet on this trip. Where she was located, she could already see the smoke billowing up from the mountain top city. She couldn’t help but smile, the danger made her excited. After all, if it didn’t, she wouldn’t be able to handle the job as an assassin.

She checked her leather pouch before getting back up from the rock. She had everything she needed in this pouch: a significant amount of gold coins, a blade sharpener, and a magic vile of healing potion. She wasn’t planning on staying long, but having the large amount of gold definitely helped in her method of killings. Criminals were so easy to persuade with the sight of money.

Two things Parker had to worry about on this hunt for Lash: the huge gang of protectors keeping Lash hidden, and the race against the large amount of other assassins wanting the bounty. It isn’t strange for one assassin to kill enough if it means bettering ones own chances.

She was dressed in brown hiking boots, black leather pants, and a black cotton t-shirt. It was getting dark, and nothing good came in the dark. The better she blended in with the night, the better chance she had of being ignored by the Shadow Walkers. She wasn’t too worried about the Shadow Walkers though; one of Parker’s powers is the ability to summon light. One a Shadow Walker enters light, the cover is blown and their human form is visible. One slash of her blade and the Shadow Walker is dead, simple as that.

“Show me the money, Lash,” she smirked as she made her way up the mountain side into La Ciudad.
Last edited by echored on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Re: NEW RP: After Sunset: City of Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:46 pm

OH! So sorry I didn't see the first few lines! I saw the other thread first and totally missed it, I apologize. Will send the PM shortly
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Works for me, character accepted! I have the post up in Fantasy if you want to post your intro into La Ciudad or where ever your character is at in the kingdom.

Thanks for joining, AlWayZFrE3

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:56 pm

AlWayZFrE3- I will type a post once a few more people get the chance to write in the IC. I have two people I just accepted to join the RP, so they should be posting soon I hope.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Anyone who's joined so far can meet for whatever reason in the pawn shop/bar setup I have going, just throwing that out there for consideration.

Oh yeah, I have a little of everything at the shop, so anyone and everyone goes there, including mages, hunters, assassins, etc.

I do have a question, though: what is the tech level here? You mentioned guns, but so far it looks like modern ish

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:57 pm

yeah, many people in La Ciudad use blades/daggers, some wealthy buying guns from humans on the coast. its not too advanced. there are magic spells and poisons that enhance blades, etc, methods like that are practiced.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Sweet, I can work with that.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 pm

AlWayZFrE3 wrote:Sweet, I can work with that.

I posted my response to your post

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:46 am

I'm confused, where's the IL?

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 am

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:10 pm

looking for people to play the roles of:

Brutes
Humans with powers
Human (if anyone is willing enough)

Need more people to play assassin roles

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Zachary "Malice" West
Race: Human
Weapon(s): Broadsword, Dagger, throwing knives and a hidden blade in his right bracer.
Criminal: Yes, as a child he relied on thievery and conning to get enough to survive, still relies on those skills today if he can't find any good 'contracts'.

Character Bio: Zack doesn't remember a lot about his past, he remembers a father, a mother, and a little sister, but then that doesn't matter now, they were taken from him at a young age. He raised himself on the streets of La Ciudad, learning the trends of thieving to survive. His first kill was at the age of 16, mistaken of a well known criminals face, he was caught in the act, trying to steal the mans coin pouch. Being chased down and beaten, he was on his last stand or so they say, he was at his wits end and wanted nothing more than to simply survive to see another sunrise, he got lucky when one of the clumsy brutes dropped his weapon in the chase, doubling back Malice picked it up and took to hiding. He lost the brutes but the well known thief wasn't as stupid. He was locked in battle for a good 3-4 minutes before he saw an opening and took it, sticking his foot out for a sweep and then coming down with the sword after piercing his enemy in the chest, then running to hide out for a few days.

He remembers his first kill to this very day, even recalling it to see how much hes changed. He took the role of an Assassin because he disliked all of the 'bad' people that were allowed to walk the streets, even being one himself, he believes that to make up for his mistakes in the past he has to kill as many of the bad guys as he can before he falls to someone Else's blade, hoping that that will be the way to go, out in battle. He has trained himself in the arts of stealth and deception, along with his limited knowledge in his weapons. He has learned to look past the Beauty of some races, and even how to overcome the strength of others, as comes with his years of experience. He isn't untrained when it comes to his profession, but there are those out there who are better than he, and he is trying to be the best.

Physical Appearance: Like the picture except without the logo on the sash, and the colors are more of a black/gray.
Powers: Just the sweet art of being an Assassin.
Likes: Good conversation, completing contracts, a cool unchallenged night.
Dislikes: Brute guards, the considered 'Red Light' district, Beggars/Bards
Other:(fill in later)

((sorry bout the Assassins creed photo, but when u want the best, Altier/Enzio is the way to go!))
Last edited by Rötshreck on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Sorry, I just PMed forgot to post here for others reference

Character Name: Eve

Race: Sirenas

Weapon: Her main choice of wepon though is the short sword, kept safely out of view, along her spine. Following that her secondary is an abundance of small throwing blades, kept hidden about her person. She leans heavily on the brutes that folow her and has them to fight most of her battles.

Occupation: Owner of one of the more upmarket brothles and teacher to Dawn.

Criminal?: Not if she can help it, but she deals with everyone.

Appearance:
http://img2.visualizeus.com/thumbs/08/0 ... 1315_h.jpg (On the left.)

She has the pale skin, and light blue eye's, as is usual of her kind. Her long curly tresses are a dark brown, but when struck with strong light, beams red and green highlights, that acsent her blushing red lips. She's tall, coming an inch short of 6 ft. Her body is supple and sweet, made for dancing, though she does only rarely, as to not draw to much attention.

Character Bio: Borne long ago, she has forgotten much of her past, and rarely thinks beyond when she acquired her student dawn almost 100 years ago. She found her walking in the woods and seduced her, turning her into her own blood sister. She has been teaching Dawn how to live and thrive wherever they may be, though they have recently settled in the city of Love and Death. They have set up shop, extracting girls that are abundant due to the debauchery surrounding the city. Eve is completely and utterly captivated by Dawn's beauty, to the point that it takes her breath away, stopping her still every time. Eve is a loyal person, when she is betrayed her ideas of revenge border on the insane. She is a fickle hearted with a love of many things, particularly flowers, which she always has around her.

Powers: She draws upon her strength with the element of earth, also used to make her beautie more hypnotising. Her main weapon is her beauty, which she has learned to control to such a degree that she can lessen it if need be, or pass it to her little workers. Her affinity with the earth is strong, often holding her near to the woods and forests, where she can manipulate it freely.

Likes: Seducing men and women, no matter the race. Her beautiful blood sister Dawn. People who are strong, both in mind and body.

Dislikes: Petty things and annoyances.

Character Name: Dawn

Race:Sirenas

Weapon: Blow darts tipped with poison. Her poisons are created by her and her master Eve, and she loves the process, the drawn out experience stimulating to her mind. She keeps two long thin blades, one on each boot, that she greatly relishes using on anything and everything.

Occupation,: Student to Eve, and an female escort to the big crime lords. Eve is encouraging her to become an assassin.

Criminal?: She works with them, yet does not count herself among their order.

Appearance :
http://img2.visualizeus.com/thumbs/08/0 ... 1315_h.jpg (Right)

Her pale golden hair only highlights her porcelain skin and sky blue eyes; she is the perfect picture of innocence. Her seduction lying in peoples need to corrupt, such pure innocent beauty. She has long, slender limbs and only slight curves to her frame, giving her the perfect body to dance with her mistress. Her body puts contortionists to shame, in its flexibility and makes gymnasts look clumsy, against her poise and grace.

Character Bio: Was a quaint country girl, who enjoyed living with her family on their farm. Before she had met Eve she had been engaged to a young man of a town near her. She met Eve one day while picking herbs in the woods. Once she had set eyes on her she was besotted, all but fainting at the sight of her soon to be master. Since she had been changed, she follows Eve's every whim, obedient and studious. She enjoys violence, and actively seeks to provoke it in men, just so she can demean them in front of their peers.

Powers: Death magic holds a strong hold on her, her beauty growing brighter when she takes both energy and life from the people she meets. She is still young and her ways are amateurish, but her natural tendencies support her giving her magic strength.

Likes: All the small things in life, pretty things and bright colours. Eve her mistress. She enjoys watching things die, reaching out to grasp the last beat of their hearts.

Dislikes: People who get in her way, or who are to easily taken by her charms.

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 pm

I am okay with Dawn's power as long as she doesn't actually have the power to kill someone by taking ALL their energy because then it would kind of make her god-like and unbeatable you know?

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 pm

No not at all, take a little energy from the natural cycle of death or speed it up minimally. It's more like an attraction or an addiction, to things growing old. As they say, were all dying! At most it would make people feel a little tired, weak or cold. Nothing more, otherwise tat would be dull!

Is that ok?

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Here ya go, got your message btw:

Character Name: Blackjack, or just Jack
Race: Elf
Weapon: Dual, hand carved butterfly knives.
Occupation, if you have one: Shop owner/assassin. Runs a pawn shop that deals in anything from weapons to women, but doesn't hesitate to take a job worth the time
Criminal?: Use to be a con man and thief, still has some skills
Appearance (detailed description, image, or both): Image
Only one I could find, sorry it's anime. Anyway, Blackjack is short, dark skinned, though light enough to pass for human islander. He has bleached marks all over his body that look like caligraphy strokes and interact to form a tribal pattern. His hair is long, though normally pulled back in some way, and silver.
Character Bio: Not much to say about his childhood: he didn't have one. Blackjack was born to a whore and assassin father he never knew, and forced to live on the streets or die miserably. His real name is Zephryn, but he earned his nickname over and over again, so it's virtually nonexistent now. From the time he could walk, Jack always strove to be sly and evasive, seeing assassins take down targets every now and then and wanting to be like them. When he was old enough, his mother, at his insisting that he would not kill himself, gave him a knife to use around the house. Jack quickly fell in love with the art of fighting and assassinating. He practiced by himself for a long time, then snuck off one day to find a bounty. Thankfully, his mother enjoyed reading, and had taught him to do so early in life, so Jack had no problems getting an easy one. For three days, he looked around for his target. On the fourth day, he came home ready to give up, only to find the man beating his mother to death. Jack snapped, and litterally tore the man's throat out with his bare hands, knife forgotten in his clothing. From that day forward, Jack never looked back at his home again. He moved on to the bars and taverns, gambling and cheating his way to easy money. Whenever someone would call him on anything, he'd start flipping around blades and play dumb, ending the argument before it started.

Jack quickly found out that one who owned a good bar with a solid flow of alcohol was one rich man, so he started saving up and looking around. Four years after his mother's death, Jack had enough money at the age of twenty nine to buy and maintain a bar. For a year, he kept it for himself, not accepting anyone else to work there. However, when assassination requests started pouring in faster than ever, he couldn't resist the challenge. Jack hired an old friend, one that had supplied him with food when he was broke, medicine when he was sick, anything he needed to keep a live at the time. Now, with Zeke at the bar, keeping the place solid, Jack is free to take on and out whoever he wants whenever he wants. As a result, he's made the bar a haven for assassins in need of a place to heal, recover, rest, or just kick back to let the heat from a gang die down.
Powers: Can grow claws and fangs and go feral for a short time, though after this he is drained completely, so it is rarely used. Also, can phase through objects or walls, depending on thickness and density, along with his concentration and stamina reserves. Both are difficult to perform and thus used very, very rarely.
Likes: assassins, conning people, his bar, his blades, and his friends.
Dislikes: nobility, snobs, people who kill not for no reason, just excessively, and going into his feral state.
Anythings else you might want to add: Was named Blackjack because of how well he can turn a card game of any kind, though blackjack is a personal favorite, into a winning, losing, or neutral situation. Has a minor berserk button; getting called Zeph or Zephryn to his face, and a bigger one; touching his knives. The first causes him to just get pissed off, the second causes him to almost go feral.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Laucrian, your character is accepted. Glad to see someone is willing to be a human :D

Thanks for joining, post anytime you want!

**edit-
and yeah mercy that is completely okay. I was just confused at first about the extent of her power but now I understand it better, thanks for clarifying!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:02 am

Alwayz, I'm going post, so I might have to 'talk Tae' for my character to be able to progress.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 am

Please do, I'm pretty slammed GMing two of my own -_-;

Thank you, by the way, it would have taken me forever to come up with something good.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:10 am

lol alright no problem. I posted, so hopefully I took Tae in a similar direction you were planning on going. check it out ;)

echored
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!