Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

OPEN: After Sunset: City of Assassins

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OPEN: After Sunset: City of Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 am

yes I hope so soon. Mercy is gone and im not sure when she will be back

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qball0019 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Ok, I'm actually starting to get a little upset. I'm feeling really left out here, and I'm seeing Mercy start up new rps on the site but yet she still fails to continue on with this one. I've been holding on for a long while, but now that when I finally get Internet on my laptop and within the first hour it gets a virus leaving me with my iPhone again. I'm seriously debating just calling it quits, cause it seems that she doesn't care anymore. And neither of you contact me regularly anyways. It's just turning into a big waist of time for me, so I'd like a real answer from both of you. Are you in or what? I've at least attempted to give you guys updates on my status, but I'm not given the time of day anymore. I hope to hear from either of you soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qball0019
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 pm

wow.... that honestly was a bit harsh....

Mercy hasn't been on the site in months. She isn't ignoring us, she just isn't online much because she has a busy life outside of this website. I'm sorry all your electronics are breaking but dont take it out on me.

I never told you to wait for this RP, so don't say this was a waste of your time. If it was really that big of a pain to check in for posts then you should have left the RP a while ago. Stay if you want, or leave, it isn't a big deal to me.

I myself am going to stay in this RP, bc it is mine and I still want to pick it up again one day, when Mercy returns. You dont have to wait though. You are free to quit.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qball0019 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Sorry I've..... Just been stressed. Moving and stuff, I'd rather be honest and tell how I feel exactly. I can be abrassive (as seen above) but..... I just wanted an answer, cause I've been painstakingly try to adjust but.... I know Mercy is probably going through the same thing. I just dont log on as much as i use to, and seeing the two of you active in other places just made me feel like you didn't care.

Qball0019
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qball0019 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Sorry I've..... Just been stressed. Moving and stuff, I'd rather be honest and tell how I feel exactly. I can be abrassive (as seen above) but..... I just wanted an answer, cause I've been painstakingly try to adjust but.... I know Mercy is probably going through the same thing. I just dont log on as much as i use to, and seeing the two of you active in other places just made me feel like you didn't care.

Qball0019
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 am

hey im sorry i havnt been on in a long while and sorry to have cause distress. i am terrible for being off and on, echo can tell you as iv been rping with her pretty much from the start and she sticks around (which im glad of as she is like my fav person to rp with). im coming back on now for a bit, around 5 months at most i would say and im going to try to be more regular, but iv decided that i can only keep up with one rp at a time, thats where it goes wrong for me usually i choose to many things and dont put all my effort into one. so im thinking of setting up a new one, rather than taking up this one (please dont yell!) im sure i will come back to this one at some point, its been the longest one so far with the most developed characters, but i want to write something new and fresh! also i hope that if i stick to just the one i can keep it up after 5 months, otherwise i dont stand a chance, though i dont stand much of one anyway.
you are welcome to join the new rp when its up Qball, its always good to have writers you enjoy rping with!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:56 am

Yeah, I feel yah... We both have a similar thing going. Moving a new place, and trying to juggle a lot. I'm sorry for my outburst, I just hope you both can understand things on my end. I hear nothing from either of you, and when I look around I see you out doing other rp's and I feel that you've just left me behind. I really do enjoy rping with you both, you have incredibly imaginative and literate minds and I envy that. (I feel kinda like then little brother here) But I am a person of honesty, and I like to get ugly parts over with quickly and just move on. I wouldove to join you in your new rp, I guess all I really want into stay in contact with you and increase my creative and literary potential. This is the most incredible, and amazing rp I've ever taken part of and it kills me to even think of letting something input my heart into die. But don't think that I feel I did this all on my own, I just jumped in on you guys and got hooked. It's funny how things evolve and change which can make what you love more complicated or easier. I do miss the days I spent in high school, checking in before school and during lunch so excited to see that you guys had posted so quickly. But now, I'm in California living on my own working 11 hours a day. Life huh?

Anyways, I'll quit my ranting. I honestly think I put more here than my recent posts. Again, I apologize. And whatever future rp's either of you make, I would be honored to be a part of. All I ask is honesty, and that you try and let me know whenever you can. (I worry about you guys sometimes) so..... Take care, be safe and pm me or reply to this when you can. *hugs*

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 am

the actual RP isnt up and running yet as i still havn't quite gotten my ideas together. i have an interest page up and if you have any ideas on what iv writen please feel free to put them up or just to show you might like it :) i look forward to you joining us!
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/modern-magic-myth-based-forest-and-town-scotland-t62486.html
thanks

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Bump! Just letting you guys know I'm still alive, I'm not deploying for a little while buty laptop is still messed up. Hope you all are doing alright.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Glad to hear you are doing well. I don't think Mercy ever gets on anymore because of all her travels cross the globe... sooo. yes. As far as this RP, I'm going to keep it around incase there comes that day.

Be careful out that Super!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:44 am

Thanks, I'll be safe. I'm still far from giving up, but am considering getting all this data off site so that maybe we can just post to each other at out convenience. Like through email or something, idk just thinking here. How's school going for you?

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 am

busy as ever myself... about to graduate so it is senior crunch time. >.<

honestly, it would be really hard to continue on without mercy. this rp needs all three of us to make it work :/ we'll see what happens though

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Know, I wouldn't dream of continuing on without her. But I'm just thinking, and I know we all get older eventually we may just want to stop coming to this site. Oh well, just throwing ideas out to try and preserve this story.

As for me, I'm on tue crunch too. The first year enlisted is always the busiest, and the first year on the job I'my career field is always strenuous. I have all these tests to do, to provey competency, and then advanced career training, as well as extra certifications I need to work as law enforcement and security here on base. But after this month, things will calm down and I'll be able to start going to school :)

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!