Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crimson Snow (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Crimson Snow (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 am

Game Masters: Angel-Chii
Accepting New Characters: Yes
Posting Expectations: Life gets busy I know, but if you don’t post is three days the characters will move on, but you can always catch up :)
Rating: M
Genre: Vampires
Atmosphere/Mood:Dark, creepy, dramatic, crude humor
Timeline: Future
Basic Plot: The year is 2046 and the world it seems is finally simmering down to a peaceful wave. For the wars has ended and diseases and other natural causes has been nearly forgotten. But those who didn't know that Vampires existed should have, because they are about to rise and take over. Unless that is, someone steps in. And that's a young woman named Candle- out to stop them and diminish their numbers. But this is a task she can't complete on her own -even if she hates to admit- she needs help.

The plot will be what you make of it, join Candle or stand against her?

Make your choice...

+++

CHARACTER PROFILE

Code: Select all
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Job/Role:[/b]
[b]Race/Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]General Appearance:[/b]
[b]Current Goal/Purpose:[/b]
[b]General Personality:[/b]
[b]General History:[/b]

+++

Character Name: Candle Deschanel
Job/Role: She keeps the balance even between both vampire and mortal worlds/Vampire Huntress
Race/Species: Pure blood Vampiress
General Appearance:Image
Current Goal/Purpose: To stop the silent war of the vampires from the Council of Elders trying to slip into the mortal world and take over
General Personality: Candle is a quick-witted, sneaky girl, she likes to pry vampires and anyone involved with them for answers. She is rude and sarcastic with them, and she sees them as a group of disgusting soulless leeches. She is however gentle and tender with children and humans alike. She watches them behind a glass door and is sad for not being able to share the same air they breathe. She wants to be human but she can't and never will be, she has yet to accept that reality.
General History: She was born into a wealthy and powerful vampire family. Her mother and father were murdered by one of the council members, leaving little five-year old Candle to be an orphan. She was supposed to die that night, but she was saved by a Vampire hunter named Jett Leons. He couldn't kill the council member, but he did manage to injure him to a point where he could die on his own. Jett took in Candle under his wing and trained her to become the vampire huntress she is today. Now she silently lurks in the shadows after those who influenced the attack at the Deschanel Manor and her parents. Along with that, protect the mortals that walk the earth oblivious to the shadows that follow behind.

Character Name: Jett Leons
Job/Role: Vampire Hunter
Race/Species: Vampire
Current Goal/Purpose: Help Candle on her mission to tract those who killed her parents and fight against the Council Elders.
General Personality: He is normally reserved and stoic. Most of the time he is calm and passive-but he does snap if he gets too irritated. Jett comes across as the strong, silent type, he can be funny with out trying and serious when he has to be. All he wants to do is keep the world the way it was supposed to be. Without people walking down the street in fear that they might get attacked.
General History: Jett's mother died shortly after giving birth to him and weeks later his father was involved with one of the women in the Council. Which started a conflict, for no humans were to be in contact with vampires. His father was taken hostage and then they took the child with them to "raise" him as their own. Jett doesn't know the sins his father committed or that his father let them take his son in order to set himself free. Jett only knows that his father is dead and that he was unwanted. He was later bitten when he was 11 and since then he has hated Vampires for taking away his innocence and child hood. He grew up surrounded by adults and knowledge. He was constantly under the Council's eye until he escaped and joined a coven of Vampire hunters when he was 15. Since then, he's been standing against the Council and with his knowledge of how the Council works, he is a very useful pawn on the board. And a pawn that the Council also want dead for to them, he betrayed.

+++

As Soon as I get enough players we're rolling! Any questions or suggestions? Tell me! ^_^
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Crimson Snow (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Character Name: Alucard
Job/Role: (Prince of the vampires?)
Race/Species: First blood Vampire
General Appearance: Image
Current Goal/Purpose: To help in the destruction of the humans an half breeds
General Personality: Dark and demented but around kin he is happy and joyuful
General History: Alucard was born from count Dracula and his wife. He was born prince. But he didn't really like is "Royal" duties so he took up fighting. He is still technically prince but usually leads a squad of vampires into battle. He is fighting to destroy the immortals and mutants as he calls them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 pm

@ Zetsumi-san Mutants? This isn't X-Men but other wise accepted! ^_^

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:52 pm

freaks of nature and the whole prince thing is alright? the half breeds is what im talking about lol

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveFlavored_Poptart on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Character Name: Annabelle Miller
Job/Role: Self Proclaimed "Human Hunter"
Race/Species: Pure Blood Vampire
Current Goal/Purpose: To slaughter as many humans as possible.
General Personality: Dark and twisted. She acts like a sweet and innocent child, seemingly naive around others of her kind. Easily makes friends with the more demented vampires.
General History: Annabelle was the born to an mentally unstable mother and an abusive drunk of a father. She had a hard life for the first sixteen years of her life. After a particularly bad beating, She snuck out of her house in the middle of the night. She met a man, who seemed to know exactly what she was going. He promised to give her power and that her father would never hurt her again. He kept his promise and although he left her to learn on her own, She would still thank him, given the chance.

LoveFlavored_Poptart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zin on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Character Name: Hector Balmont

Job/Role: Destruction of the human race.

Race/Species: Vampire

General Appearance:

Current Goal/Purpose: Reek havoc on all humanity.

General Personality: Hector is as cruel as it gets. He enjoys hearing the agonizing screams of pain. He lives only for the taste of blood. He has a rather dry humor. Although he may seem like a rabid beast at times he is actually quite educated. Is animalistic behavior developed from a long life of loneliness. Time has seemed to destroy his sanity.

General History:
Hector was a happily married man with a 8 year old daughter. Life seemed grand he had everything he wanted and needed. He was completely at peace he could ask for nothing more. But that all changed one horrible night. His was family slaughtered a vampire. Seeking revenge he tracked the vile creature to its layer. But he failed to slay the beast. Instead it turned him changing his life forever. From the first time he tasted blood he changed. No longer the man he was before.

Zin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm

I thought hector fought Alucard in the Castelvania series?

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zin on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 pm

I am just makeing up a Cs and alucard is my favorite charictor. But you already took the name. So I used hector's name with balmont' because I wantd to see how much of a castlevania rip off I could make lol. Jk just couldn't think of anything besides castelvania at the moment.

Zin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 pm

we need more humans lol

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Character Name: Royal

Job/Role: Kid who seems to always attract danger/Boy Human

Race/Species: Human

General Appearance: Royal is 5'3" and weighs 95 pounds. He has short straight white hair, that spikes naturally in forward towards his face though only gets about an inch onto his forehead, he also has short side bangs that look like sideburns. He has innocent doll like facial features, with a slim head frame. His eyes are a soft purple color with hooded eyelids, making him appear shy, he also has light brown skin that looks like chocolate milk with lots of cream in it. His eyebrows are thin, straight, and appear silver. He is very skinny, and his body is basically hairless. Overall he has a childish and playful appearance. At first glance its hard to tell if Royal is a boy or girl.

Current Goal/Purpose: Staying Alive.

General Personality: Smart, Kind, and Talented. He doesn't like to get out much for the fear of being ripped piece by piece from vicious monsters...hes sort of lazy, though he's good at making friends after the get past his state of shyness around them. Though hes small, and looks knave he will only have little hesitation to do what is necessary to protect himself.

General History: Royal was born into an Upper class family. His parents loved him very much, he was put into a lot of instrumental classes, he was protected his entire life. On his 10th birthday his parents where murdered in front of him gruesomely, and he would have died too if a vampire hunter didn't save him just in time. Upon his 18th birthday he will inherit a ridiculously large fortune from his parents. Until then, he lived with his aunt in her mansion for the last 5 years, reading up on monsters, and myths...though he could tell that today was going to be different.
Code: Select all
[size=95][color=#400080][/color][/size]

Linger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Accepted all. I know it's late but I had so much on my plate. If you still want to RP this hit me up with a message. If not, then well, that's okay. :A: *not really, i love vampire RP's but it's no fun RPing alone...*

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Character Name: Lacey Marchesa
Job/Role: Getting info out of anyone necessary
Race/Species: human
Current Goal/Purpose: She is the "watcher" for Candle. Since the Vampiress can't always be on the watch, Lacey steps in.
General Personality: With her doll-like features and cutesy charm, Lacey uses her appearance to fool people. She is also quiet and very sneaky. Lacey can pull a trick on anyone with out them noticing. She is quite proud of it too. She is mostly soft spoken, and very manipulative. She tends to sweet talk her way out of any situation and she is very "dark" but in a cute way. (eh?)
General History: Not much is known about her. She has a past that seems like a blur-in other words she doesn't remember and her stubborness makes her not want to know.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:27 pm

So is this still going or is it dead?

Zin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveFlavored_Poptart on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Well, I still want it to go. I even PM'd Angel. No reply so far though.

LoveFlavored_Poptart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm

I would like to continue as well. She told me she was still doing it but I havn't been on in a while so don't know how old the mesage is.

Zin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:53 am

I am SO CONTINUING THIS! I just want to know if any one else is GAME?

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveFlavored_Poptart on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:41 pm

lol I am still here Angel.

LoveFlavored_Poptart
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Well, fuck, I didn't even read all of the character sheet. T-T
Character Name: Isabella Maria Hartstring
Job/Role: Assistant to Jett, Vampire Hunter-in-training (?) (Is it cool if I'm like an apprentice to him? If I do that, it'll be easier to keep Maria involved in the story. You know, so my charrie won't die. ^^)
Race/Species:Human
Current Goal/Purpose: To become the next great Vampire Hunter
General Personality: Isabella(Or Maria, as she prefers) is a very determined, stubborn girl, one who will turn on you if you give her a reason, or if she finds something better. She is only truly loyal to Jett, but her judgement might change according to the roleplay's events. She honestly craves to be the next best Vampire Hunter, as she hates the idea of people living in fear as she used to when she was younger. She takes sympathy to those who have been in that position, as she can relate. She wants to rid the world of the human race's number one nightmare: the Vampire.
General History: Maria was born on October 5th, 1992 on a cold, omnious day. Her mother fell in love with her daughter the moment she saw her darling, round face. Her father, not so much. Since her mother worked as a famous artist, Maria spent many nights alone with her isolating father. He scolded her constantly for not being good enough, not smart enough, not as beautiful as her mother. It broke Maria's heart to hear such foul insults from the father she thought she loved. Her mother would return home to see her daughter bawling on the couch, her father nearby with the paper in his hands, not giving her a single thought. Her mother was outraged with him, and late during the nights, Maria could hear her parents argue back and forth at each other. Her father would shout the same insults at her mother, expressing Maria's worthlessness, as if the girl were nothing more than a hassle, a waste of airspace. One night, while listening in, Maria formed a plan, a plan mostly created out of anger and sadness. She decided to runaway, to save them the worry, to stop breaking her mother's heart. She escaped from her second-story window into the cold winter night, wanting to make a better life for herself. A few days later, she was asleep at a bus stop when her mother ran to her and shook her from her light slumber. Her mother brust into sobs, clinging to her daughter. Maria returned the hug, tears running free. Finally, after the two finished crying, her mother told her she left her wretched father and bought an apartment in the uptown area. Both ecstatic, they moved into the apartment with little trouble from her father, although he did demand $15,000, which her mother unwillingly gave. The two lived in content until Maria turned 16, when her mother passed away from a drug overdose.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:22 pm

if you are needing new characters, I'd like to join. Is there an IC yet?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 am

@Lerro-Nope, I haven't even thought of how it will begin, but I know it has to be intense! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ Sure you can join! Thanks for joining!

@Litria Death- Your chara is accepted! And yes she is apart of Team Candle...YAY!!!!

@LoveFlavored_Poptart- Thank you! ♥

**********************::NOTICE:: *********************

I will be creating two (2) threads after this. The OCC-strictly for out of character and the IC only for in character. This will remain as a Sign-Up thread. And if any of you guys have ANY suggestions on how to create an EPIC first post to the opening of this RP do tell me...please? Thanks! ^_^

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!