Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crimson Snow (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crimson Snow (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveFlavored_Poptart on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:04 am

You are indeed most welcome. I wanted to edit my character sheet but it will not let me. So..Sad day. All the extra work I did on making a better background to fit a specific age, which btw I have decided that she is 1210, is just stuck here in my head right now. Oddly specific I know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveFlavored_Poptart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Character Name: Salem
Job/Role: Solo Vampire Hunter
Race/Species: Human
General Appearance: Image
Current Goal/Purpose: Hunt down every last vampire
General Personality: Determined and headstrong, Salem is the kind of guy that will not let anything get in his way, not until he finishes what he started. He prefers to work alone but he always thinks about recruiting someone as a partner, just to have someone watching his back.
General History: Salem was born with the knowledge of vampires since day one. His mother and father were both hunters and worked with each other as partners. They taught him everything they knew until he turned 17. That was the year that they were both killed by a single vampire warrior. Using the skills he had learned from his parents, Salem hunted down the vampire and killed him without mercy, thus beginning his career as a vampire hunter for the next four years.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Awesome! I'm Team Candle! :)) Is there a IC link yet??

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:18 pm

@Lerro- ACCEPTED!
@Litria Death-I'm working on it now. ^ ^ And for those who wanted to re-edit their charas-well your wish has come true. It's optional really. I have moved the sign-up to the new RP thingy here follow the link--> CRIMSON SNOW I just thought it would be easier since everything there is so put together, you won't have to be "looking" around for different threads and what not. I just copied and pasted my charas there, you guys can do the same and edit all you want. AND I STARTED THE FIRST POST!!! SO GET OUT THERE AND START RPing!!!! ^o^

See ya in the RP!

And thanks again for joining. ^_^
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh, how do you make a link without-y'know-copying and pasting it like usual? Like, instead of crimson-snow-ooc-t38171-20.html

You put: Click Here! or something of that nature. :D I was just-a wondering! I wanna know how. :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Name: Everglade Nightfall (Or as her parents named her: Ruby Tucker)

Race/Species: Human/ Vampire-wannabe

Job/Role: ~ Editing

Appearance:Image

Current Goal/Purpose:To join the Vampires. (Good or bad)

General Personality: Everglade is very determined and strongwilled, and whenever she has her eyes set on something, only she can take them off it. She is fearless and brave, and will defend the weak and feeble as she feels "a goddess of the night" would do such. She longs to become a vampire, to join the night creatures in the moonlight, although she truly knows nothing about them besides what Hollywood has fed her. She owns thousands upon thousands of vampire books, including an ancient text from the early 1800s on the human convertion to vampire-hood. She hasn't found a trustworthy vampire to change her yet, although she's getting to the point that she'll just walk out onto the streets, lift her hair back and expose her neck, willing one to just come up and bite her.

General History: Everglade ran away from her old life and never plans on going back. She won't tell you her past, as she refuses to let those horrid times come flooding back. It's been so long that she's even forgot some of it.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 am

@Litria Death- what I did was copy the link from above-->http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/crimson-snow/ then I put the code outside it. [url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/crimson-snow/]I typed the name here "Crimson Snow" [/U R L]
to make -->Crimson Snow And that's the link. ^_^ Your character is accepted BTW. Just Copy & Paster her following the link I gave you, when I accept it there you can post okay? Thanks.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:03 pm

OH! I wanna try! :D

Tacos are good
^^ Awesome! :D Thank you. :P

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!