Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jaime Academy {romance and school} sign up

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jaime Academy {romance and school} sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Katty;; WE SHOULDD!
and Thanks :]!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Name: Tessa Barker
Nickname: None
Year: 1st
Personailty: Spunky, loud and all around crazy! She loves to dance and sing (she can't sing very well but she does it anyways =D)
Appearance:
Uniform: white button up long sleeve shirt, black sweater, dark grey plaid skirt, black long socks
Casual Clothing:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=6646166
http://teenormous.com/images/t-shirts/www.wearyourbeer.com/images-Michael_Jackson_Neon_Black_Babydoll.jpg
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/4b/f/AAAADDLf7LoAAAAAAEv2ig.jpg
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/31/5/AAAAC-zMsisAAAAAADFU1w.jpg
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/140/7/AAAAAniGGnEAAAAAAUB4zQ.jpg
Relationship: Single
History:Tessa's parents both left her to join the peace corps so she lived with her body building grandmother. She would be forced to wake up early and drink protien shakes every day. Tessa hated that life so she left to enroll at Jaime Acadamy.
Other: Tessa snuck in her pet royal pyton, Charles.
She has a plush toy that she brings everywhere
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:03 pm

So is it fine if i add Tessa into the roleplay?

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:13 pm

yeah its fine.
JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES:
roleplay/hunger-games/

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Matt reminds me of Mercutio mixed with Tybalt, but modernized and a lot hotter (XD).
@Katty_Pandamonium
XD Not kinky torture weapons, mind you
Cornyness makes everything funny.
Am I the only person who hasn't made two characters?
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line the pieces up----
Yours and mine

iShiila
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:21 pm

xD Nice comparison.

Well shoot xD There goes Vincent's only hope. He'd run.
Totally :D
Hmm, I dunno...but its not that big of a deal or anything :]
But...we're lacking guys again, since I think we've lost a few.
`rolls about`

Need more realistic roleplays...
Dx Link me?

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm

I'll volunteer a guy character if we really need it
Edit: Oh yeah, we sorta lost Dex and Alexei, I don't know about Aiden and Keenan, hopefully not Keenan, he's apart of the drama...
Yeah, after I proposed making a new character, the last name "Deadwood" came into my mind (IT'S SO COOL!!)

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey, i'm off to go watch The Breakfast Club, i'll be back on later. ^-^

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm

i know keenan hasnt been on so he knda disappeared in the roleplay

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah, his character is still sorta there, but it's like, empty...could someone PM the person that plays Keenan so it'll make more sense?

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Hmm. Well, he hasn't been on at all. I wonder if something happened? I'm sure he'll show up again, probably just had some business to take care of. Sometimes I can't get on because of homework Dx so I can see it.
I feel bad though, his missing that pwnage was even worse that Vincent missing it xD

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:42 pm

lmfao. Girl Power!!!

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:54 pm

LOL GIRLS RULEZ!
I knwo what you mean, first few days of this rp, and I had a load of hw. Next time I come back on, there's 50 posts or something ridiculous like that. I'm glad this rp hasn't died, but its hard to keep up sometimes. HAHA, Vinny missed the pwnage!

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tjb4436 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:31 pm

haha ok guys im back sorry i got grounded >:( but im back :D
Colour my life with the chaosoftrouble

tjb4436
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkwinds on Tue May 04, 2010 12:52 am

Name: Joseph Shade
Nickname: Metal (Given to him for the fact that some sort of metal is blasting from his head phones)
Year: 3
Personailty: Joseph is a very quite person, you're more likely to hear his music blasting from his head phones then hear his voice, he's also very artistic, passonite and protective of the things and people he cares about.
Appearance: muscular build, his arms bare the scarrs of multiple suicide attempts, medium hight, devil loch, storm grey eyes, guitar on back.
Uniform: faded black dress shirt and pants.
Casual Clothing: black t-shirt with the words "Go Die" written in blood red ink, black trip pants. black combat boots.
Relationship: single
History: being bullied and abused for several years he tried to commit suicide five times by slitting his wrists, resulting in the scarrs on his arms that he never attemps to hide, he found a vent through music and writing and now writes songs for his war metal band in which is the lead singer and gutiarist.
Other: the guitar he plays is a ten-string B.C. Rich Bich 10 http://bcrichguitars.com/

Darkwinds
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!